Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 653 of 689 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Well she didn't have too go she just wanted too go live with her older brother back in her pride. And yes, I'm still with Kara all though I haven't seen her in quite a little while. I don't know why but it seems like we grew apart a little." He said sadly. He really missed Kara.

Dash followed behind Kala. "Well he's been telling me how sweet you were and that you were a really beautiful girl. Oh and he also that if........." Dash said being cut off as Scout puts a paw over Dash's mouth.

"Shush Dash I don't want you too tell her that" Scout hissed.

"Relax, Scout It's gonna be fine if I tell her." Dash looks around too make sure no one will tell Kara. "Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you" Dash said.
    "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug. "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug.Kala blushed.

"Aww that's really sweet" Kala smiled giving Scout a friendly hug and messing up his tuff on his head.

"Your quite sweet yourself" Kala smirked looking at Dash. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you" she smiled giving him a hug and swishing her tail under Scout's chin teasingly.

"Hey Kara" Kala smiled looking towards Kara. "I would never come between you to, you having nothing to worry about, you two are great together" she smiled. "I wouldn't expect Scout to love me more than a friend or family when he has someone like you" she told her honestly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug. "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug.Kala blushed.

"Aww that's really sweet" Kala smiled giving Scout a friendly hug and messing up his tuff on his head.

"Your quite sweet yourself" Kala smirked looking at Dash. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you" she smiled giving him a hug and swishing her tail under Scout's chin teasingly.

"Hey Kara" Kala smiled looking towards Kara. "I would never come between you to, you having nothing to worry about, you two are great together" she smiled. "I wouldn't expect Scout to love me more than a friend or family when he has someone like you" she told her honestly.
    Scout got off Kara and gave Kala a big friendly hug. "Thanks Kala you're a great friend. You should really get too know Dash he's really a nice guy and it would be great if the 4 of us were dating then we could go on double dates and stuff I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Dash turned a very bright red/pink when Kala hugged him and called him sweet. Dash had never heard a girl call him sweet before or hug him. "Yeah, I agree that'd be a lot of fun."Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled softly as she rose to her paws dipping her head at the other female cub. "Boys.. What is up with them and wanting to date all the time.. i mean whats so great about girls!" She said with a sly smirk coming up to stand beside the snow white cub. She looked to her and grinned mischeviously.

"Is it something about us thats different? I mean.. We don't.. Smell different do we.." She said with a raised brow

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got off Kara and gave Kala a big friendly hug. "Thanks Kala you're a great friend. You should really get too know Dash he's really a nice guy and it would be great if the 4 of us were dating then we could go on double dates and stuff I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Dash turned a very bright red/pink when Kala hugged him and called him sweet. Dash had never heard a girl call him sweet before or hug him. "Yeah, I agree that'd be a lot of fun."Dash said.
    Kala smiled. "That's what I'm here for Scout" she said proudly. "Dash seems really nice to" Kala smiled before looking at Dash and then back at Scout still smiling. "That would be great and tons of fun" Kala smiled thinking to herself. "So Dash" Kala smirked. "What ya going to tell me so I can get to know more about you?" She asked. She liked Dash, He reminded her of Scout in so many ways and she knew she wanted to know Dash as well as she did Scout. He was cute and had her attention.

Kala looked towards Kara and smiled. "Nah I don't think so" she said tilting her head to the side as the thought crossed her mind
    "I reckon there more forgetful than us and that's why they ask" she smirked looking at Scout and Dash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "That's what I'm here for Scout" she said proudly. "Dash seems really nice to" Kala smiled before looking at Dash and then back at Scout still smiling. "That would be great and tons of fun" Kala smiled thinking to herself. "So Dash" Kala smirked. "What ya going to tell me so I can get to know more about you?" She asked. She liked Dash, He reminded her of Scout in so many ways and she knew she wanted to know Dash as well as she did Scout. He was cute and had her attention.

Kala looked towards Kara and smiled. "Nah I don't think so" she said tilting her head to the side as the thought crossed her mind
    "I reckon there more forgetful than us and that's why they ask" she smirked looking at Scout and Dash.
    "Hey we're not forgetful" They both say at the same time.

"Well, There isn't much too tell you. My life isn't very interesting I love too pin other cubs. I also love too go swimming. I'm sure we're going too be great together." Dash said. "Now tell me about you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey we're not forgetful" They both say at the same time.

"Well, There isn't much too tell you. My life isn't very interesting I love too pin other cubs. I also love too go swimming. I'm sure we're going too be great together." Dash said. "Now tell me about you."
    Kala smirked as Dash and Scout answered at the same time.

"That's Great! Well, I'm best mates with Scout, I also Love Pinning and Swimming too" she grinned happily knowing they have things in common. "There's not really much else I can say, I have a twin sister named Bee but she's not around here! We were both snow princesses in our home lands but we all got seperated..." She paused, she'd said enough.

Sakura was now sat high on pride rock, her eyes fixed on these 4 cubs. They were a little younger than her but she was secretly envying their friendship. It was hard for her to trust people but once she did, Her friends loved her. She thought to herself that maybe she should go over but shook the thought out of her head. If people wanted to be her friend they had to come to her and prove they were trustworthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smirked as Dash and Scout answered at the same time.

"That's Great! Well, I'm best mates with Scout, I also Love Pinning and Swimming too" she grinned happily knowing they have things in common. "There's not really much else I can say, I have a twin sister named Bee but she's not around here! We were both snow princesses in our home lands but we all got seperated..." She paused, she'd said enough.

Sakura was now sat high on pride rock, her eyes fixed on these 4 cubs. They were a little younger than her but she was secretly envying their friendship. It was hard for her to trust people but once she did, Her friends loved her. She thought to herself that maybe she should go over but shook the thought out of her head. If people wanted to be her friend they had to come to her and prove they were trustworthy.
    Scout lookws over at the cub who was sitting on Pride Rock. "Who's that I've never seen that cub around here before.Maybe we should go over and say hi too her".

"Yeah, you can never have too many friends. "Dash said falling in love with Kala all ready now that they seemed too have so much in common.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout lookws over at the cub who was sitting on Pride Rock. "Who's that I've never seen that cub around here before.Maybe we should go over and say hi too her".

"Yeah, you can never have too many friends. "Dash said falling in love with Kala all ready now that they seemed too have so much in common.
    Kala looked over to were Scout was looking. "Oh! I dunno" she said tilting her head like she always did when she didn't know something.
    "Dash do you wanna go over and say 'ello to that cubby over there" Kala smiled. She liked Dash loads already and Couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

Sakura perked her ears up. She sensed her name being spoke about. She stayed exactly were she was. If they came over then maybe she could become friends with them. It would all depend on if she could trust them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked over to were Scout was looking. "Oh! I dunno" she said tilting her head like she always did when she didn't know something.
    "Dash do you wanna go over and say 'ello to that cubby over there" Kala smiled. She liked Dash loads already and Couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

Sakura perked her ears up. She sensed her name being spoke about. She stayed exactly were she was. If they came over then maybe she could become friends with them. It would all depend on if she could trust them...
    "Yeah, I think we should come on Kala it'll be fun" Dash said. Scout and Dash wandered over too where Sakura was.

"Hi there My name's Scout and this is my brother Dash" Scout said cheerfully too the new lion. "I've never seen you around here where you from?" Dash said cocking his head too the side in interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I think we should come on Kala it'll be fun" Dash said. Scout and Dash wandered over too where Sakura was.

"Hi there My name's Scout and this is my brother Dash" Scout said cheerfully too the new lion. "I've never seen you around here where you from?" Dash said cocking his head too the side in interest.
    Kala smiled and followed them gracefully over to where the cub lay.
    "and I'm Kala" Kala smiled introducing herself to the new cub.

Sakura looked at the cubs and got up. "Name's Sakura" she told them. "I'm not from around here" She said truthfully. She was hard to get to know at first as she didn't always trust anyone, little did the cubs know, it would get easier to know her!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Kala smiled and followed them gracefully over to where the cub lay.
    "and I'm Kala" Kala smiled introducing herself to the new cub.

Sakura looked at the cubs and got up. "Name's Sakura" she told them. "I'm not from around here" She said truthfully. She was hard to get to know at first as she didn't always trust anyone, little did the cubs know, it would get easier to know her!
    Scout could tell she was hard too get too know. But Scout hoped this all would change once she got too hang out with them. "Hey we were wondering Ya wanna hang out with us?" Scout asked in the most friendly way he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout could tell she was hard too get too know. But Scout hoped this all would change once she got too hang out with them. "Hey we were wondering Ya wanna hang out with us?" Scout asked in the most friendly way he could.
    Sakura paused and thought for a moment. "If I do... where we be going and what be we doing?" she asked. She could of gone with the flow but if she was going to hang out with these cubs they had to be doing something fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura paused and thought for a moment. "If I do... where we be going and what be we doing?" she asked. She could of gone with the flow but if she was going to hang out with these cubs they had to be doing something fun!
    "Well how about we all go swimming do you like swimming Sakura?" Scout suggested. He hadn't had a water fight in ages and it would be nice if him and all his friends could go and swim for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well how about we all go swimming do you like swimming Sakura?" Scout suggested. He hadn't had a water fight in ages and it would be nice if him and all his friends could go and swim for a while.
    Sakura thought for a moment. Maybe this is what she needed. "Hmm... Ok" She said. "Maybe you three can tell me all about you on the way" she suggested hoping to find more out about there cubs before the water fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura thought for a moment. Maybe this is what she needed. "Hmm... Ok" She said. "Maybe you three can tell me all about you on the way" she suggested hoping to find more out about there cubs before the water fight.
    "Yeah of course we can tell you more about us. And you can tell us about yourself on the the way as well. I think that we will all make the best of friends." Scout said too Sakura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Scout?" Kago called from the entrance to his den. "Where are you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "Scout?" Kago called from the entrance to his den. "Where are you?"
    "I'll be right back Guys" He says too his friends hearing his dad calling for him. Scout runs as fast as he can too the enterance of his den and playfully tackles his dad down. "Hey Dad I was just about too go swimming with Dash and my friends you don't mind if I hang out with them do you dad?" Scout asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah of course we can tell you more about us. And you can tell us about yourself on the the way as well. I think that we will all make the best of friends." Scout said too Sakura.
    Sakura felt releved to here that and that was a huge weight of her shouldars but she didn't let on. "What we waiting for then. Let's go" she said picking up a quicker pace.

As Scout was doing alot of the talking Kala was looking at Dash all the time. She had started to daydream whilst looking at him whilst walking along and was now in a world of her own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura felt releved to here that and that was a huge weight of her shouldars but she didn't let on. "What we waiting for then. Let's go" she said picking up a quicker pace.

As Scout was doing alot of the talking Kala was looking at Dash all the time. She had started to daydream whilst looking at him whilst walking along and was now in a world of her own.
    Dash smiled as Kala stared at him he hoped that she was thinking about him. Kala was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in his life. It was like when she was around Dash he felt like was floating on air.

Scout ran back over too the gang. "Come on guys let's go for a swim" He says energetically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dash smiled as Kala stared at him he hoped that she was thinking about him. Kala was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in his life. It was like when she was around Dash he felt like was floating on air.

Scout ran back over too the gang. "Come on guys let's go for a swim" He says energetically.
    Kala came out of the world of her own she was in and smiled at Dash and then looked towards Scout "alrighty then, Last one in the waters going to get soaked" she called running of and jumping into the water once she got there.

Sakura padded along gently. She wondered if they'd still soak her if she was last to the water hole or if they'd go easy on her with her being new. She thought for a moment and decided to wait and see what would happen is she was last to the water hole.