Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 651 of 689 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,020 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we could always go exploring,somewhere new i mean".Karifu said.
    "That sounds awesome".Shandie said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Exploring it is then." Kago said as he took a few more bites from the zebra before walking up to his mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Any where you wanna go in paticular Kago honey ? ".Karifu said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "Exploring it is then." Kago said as he took a few more bites from the zebra before walking up to his mate.
    Scout and Dash loved exploring they took a few bites of Zebra just thinking about exploring made them real hungry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said, it's your choice." Kago said as he smiled at Karifu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said, it's your choice." Kago said as he smiled at Karifu.
    "I wanna just go somewhere different,somewhere special,i mean,it's always the Waterhole,i wanna go somewhere,like the Jungle".Karifu said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Linkie
    "I wanna just go somewhere different,somewhere special,i mean,it's always the Waterhole,i wanna go somewhere,like the Jungle".Karifu said smiling.
    Scout and Dash loved going too the watering hole. "UHHHHHH can we please not go to the jungle there are a lot of animals in there that could kill me and Scout" Dash said a little worried about going into a new place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Scout and Dash loved going too the watering hole. "UHHHHHH can we please not go to the jungle there are a lot of animals in there that could kill me and Scout" Dash said a little worried about going into a new place.
    "Well do you have any other ideas of where we could go ?".Karifu said with a grin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked to the Horizon, sitting in the seas of gold and green amungst the cluttered bushes that surrounded her. She sighed softly not knowing where she was exactly having found a new place that she recently discovered, But unknowingly... She had forgotten this exact place was where she and Scout used to go to together, and now it seemed she had lost her heart, and her being now that she hadn't been with him in so long, She stepped out through the foilage again and into the opening so anyone could see her black pelt amungst the ground at any time.

"Scout..." she repeated softly after every few steps that she would take, heading for her new destination, Pride Rock, the place she called... Home..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked to the Horizon, sitting in the seas of gold and green amungst the cluttered bushes that surrounded her. She sighed softly not knowing where she was exactly having found a new place that she recently discovered, But unknowingly... She had forgotten this exact place was where she and Scout used to go to together, and now it seemed she had lost her heart, and her being now that she hadn't been with him in so long, She stepped out through the foilage again and into the opening so anyone could see her black pelt amungst the ground at any time.

"Scout..." she repeated softly after every few steps that she would take, heading for her new destination, Pride Rock, the place she called... Home..
    { YAY! I was wondering when you'd bring her back}

Not far in the distance. Scout had seen Kara walking back too Pride Rock. "KARA" He yelled cheerfully running as far as his little legs could carry too him excitedly getting closer and closer too his love of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Got bored, sorry :P..))

Kara's ears perked as she heard paw steps heading her way, her head made its way to stare horizontally with the ground in which she stepped on with each second that passed. She noticed a form heading her way, golden, just like the tall grasses of the Savannah.

"Sc...Scout..?" She said soflty to herself, lowering her eye lids to block some of the sunlight from glaring up her view of what was heading towards her.

"SCOUT!!" She yelled out loud and started running towards him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Got bored, sorry :P..))

Kara's ears perked as she heard paw steps heading her way, her head made its way to stare horizontally with the ground in which she stepped on with each second that passed. She noticed a form heading her way, golden, just like the tall grasses of the Savannah.

"Sc...Scout..?" She said soflty to herself, lowering her eye lids to block some of the sunlight from glaring up her view of what was heading towards her.

"SCOUT!!" She yelled out loud and started running towards him.
    When Scout saw that she was running towards him Scout picked up even more speed with an eager smile on his face it had been so long since Scout had seen Kara. Scout felt like he couldn't survive without her and yet here she was the only girl that Scout had ever loved standing right in front of him. When Scout gets close enough he playfully pounces onto Kara pinning her down and showers her with licks and nuzzles. "Where have you been Kara? I missed you so much. I never want you too leave my sight again. I'm going too get a leash for you that way I'll always know where you are at all times" Scout chuckles licking her even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We can go to the jungle." Kago said as he turned to see the comotion going on behind him.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Hey Kara." Rinoa said as she smiled at the cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We can go to the jungle." Kago said as he turned to see the comotion going on behind him.

"Great ! But i'm worried incase the cubs get hurt and become scared,i mean it is the Jungle afterall,any thing could happen to young cubs,and strong as they may be ,a Jungle is no place for cubs.We could just go to the Water Hole after all,and go star gazing after"."So what will it be ?".Karifu said.

"Well i'm up for anything,but i don't really like the sound of the Jungle,i mean,snakes and other scary stuff,nah not my type,i would rather have a relax and a swim,maybe you and Kago could go to the Jungle together and il'l take the cubs to the Water hole".Shandie said with a keen smile.

"Whadda ya think guys ?".Karifu said .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dash looks too both his mom and Shandie. "Well I don't really like jungles they're so scary but I don't want too stop you guys from having fun. As long as adults are going too the jungle I guess me and Scout will be safe" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your choice,you might even like it,so the Jungle it is then ?".Kairfu said with a smirk on her face.

"Well,erm sure,as long as you gys look after me".Shadie said looking at the cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Linkie
    "Your choice,you might even like it,so the Jungle it is then ?".Kairfu said with a smirk on her face.

"Well,erm sure,as long as you gys look after me".Shadie said looking at the cubs.
    "I'm sure they'll protect you Shandie as long as you protect me and Scout. Hey Scout we're going too the jungle ya wanna come?"

Scout who was still with Kara says goodby and runs over too Dash tackling him over playfully and pinning him down. "Cool the jungle sounds cool. You'll protect us right Shandie" Scout asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "I'm sure they'll protect you Shandie as long as you protect me and Scout. Hey Scout we're going too the jungle ya wanna come?"

Scout who was still with Kara says goodby and runs over too Dash tackling him over playfully and pinning him down. "Cool the jungle sounds cool. You'll protect us right Shandie" Scout asked.

"You bet Scout,il'l be taking sure you keep out of trouble".Shandie said with a wink.

"So when are we going,i just can't wait".Karifu said in a excited tone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((eep forgot I started her back :E))

Kara decided to steathly follow up behind Scout after he had left her and watched him along with another creature she has naught the slightest clue of who was. She laid low to the grass waiting for the groupe to make there move and leave so she could scare the cub out of his mind, but of course.. In a friendly way

((short post cause i'm in school ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((eep forgot I started her back :E))

Kara decided to steathly follow up behind Scout after he had left her and watched him along with another creature she has naught the slightest clue of who was. She laid low to the grass waiting for the groupe to make there move and leave so she could scare the cub out of his mind, but of course.. In a friendly way

((short post cause i'm in school ))
    Scout looked over at Kara. He felt so bad for Kara and he hadn't seen her in so long. He didn't want her too feel left out. Kara meant everything too Scout and seeing her scared and sad was the last thing that Scout wanted. "You guys go and have fun without me I think I'm gonna stay back with Kara. I haven't seen her in so long and want too spend some quality time with her" Scout said looking over at his scared girlfriend.

Scout walks over too Kara. "Hey Sweetie I decided too hang out with you today it's been so long since I saw you that I want nothing more then too stay here and be with you." Scout said nuzzling her chin with a loud purr.