Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 588 of 689 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638688 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hi! I'm Ami." she grinned. Yumi walked back to Ami. "Erm...yay?" Yumi said to Ami. "I'm Yumi. Ami's my friend. Who're you?" Yumi said to the approached lioness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An ear swiveled back when Sengalo heard a rustle in the grass. His head followed and his brow raised, suprised by what he saw. It was none other than Rio, the lioness that had been with him after his fight with Kovujin, Nela, and Katai. It had been so long since that meeting. "Rio..." Sengalo asked, turning to face her a bit more, "that you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Ok let me just make it clear to you ok. If you aren't going to put down a sodding RP post back the hell out of the RP ok.

We had just about enough from talentless n00bs who can't and don't actually RP in the threds and just sit there in front of the computers like twats (sorry but thats what I see you n00bish idiots) thinking that its cool to annoy other people.

Well let me just say this....If you think its cool to annoy people get a ******* life and some friends will you because its not cool or funny what so ever.

If any of you n00bish idiots want to take this to PM's then I'm waiting for you because I ain't going to argue with you here for all the forum to see.

By doing this I'm doing you a favour because doing it here I and KS the mod for this section and all the RP'ers who RP here are going to basicly kick ya ***.

LKS out))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Right, first of all thanks LKS for backing me up on this. I'm sick and tired of n00bs spamming and posting stuff that doesn't contribute to the RP what so ever. Replying with posts like "yes" to an RP that you're not taking part in is against the rules. Also you shouldn't be taking the role of someone elses character. >.>

To make LKS's post more understandable, thelionkingfan actually did reply with a post saying just "yes" but unfortunately, I happened to delete it just before LKS posted his message.

So please please please, if you want to RP here, please look at the rules. I'm sick and tired of wasting my time posting messages like this and I'm sure LKS is too. >.> Really, it seems we're just wasting our time since these n00bs don't even listen to what we say. Trust me, if you take in what we actually do say, you'll learn more and be able to fit in more.)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Sengalo," Rio said, sitting down. "Yeah, it's me."

"Hello Ami.. Yumi," she said, as the lionesses introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you.. er. I take it you're not from around here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ami sighed. "Not again."

Ami took a deep breath and started.
    "See, you probably would know us if you were human. We're actually rockstars in New York, which is a city very far away, in the USA. We lived in different parts of Japan, but got interested in Music, so we would sing alot. We soon became Tokyo Music sensations, and alot of people know us- by the way, we're a trio called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. Anyways, as I said, a lot of people know us. Some people hate us though. So, these professers at a lab nearby in the city we were touring in made this chemical that turned people into lions. Well, one of the professers worked at a restarant too. So when we were at that restarant, she put the chemical in our water. So, we found out we got turned into lions, and our bus driver mistakened us for real lions and he got the Animal Control out there, and they sent us here. Yes, I know, it seems like a pretty lame excuse, but it's true."

"Whatever..." Yumi muttered. At least this lioness can save me from Ami's blabbing. Did he say her name is Rio? she thought. Yumi studied the lioness. Well, she's a keeper. Yumi stretched and yawned. "Well, I'm still tierd from that so called flight, Ami. I think I'm gonna look around. Hey Rio, would you like to come with?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rio stole a glance at Sengalo, trying to figure out if this made anymore sense to him than it did to her. Apparently it didn't. Humans.. she knew what those were, but all these other things! New York, Japan, professers, restaurants? She didn't get it - but she wasn't going to press further, she didn't want another long story.

She was a bit startled by Yumi's question. "Oh, sure. I can show you around, if you want."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I didn't happen to see it but Yeah I've noticed it happening too, I wish people would stop doing it, and as LKS Said, I'll definitly kick ya ***, Also as KS said it does just ruin the point, and people get all ticked off over it and sometimes it ruins a perfect day, So just follow the rules and don't post unless its an RP post ... I don't really feel like Posting now (Not cause of this, something in real life) So sorry guys, Just thought I'd put my two cents in..

~KTL~ ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((This kind of stuff just makes me want to scream in the n00bs' faces, "I EAT N00BS!" ))

Sengalo sat down again as soon as he got the hint that Ami was going to repeat the story. Hearing it a second time, he understood a little bit more, but that was just a very little bit. He assumed that New York and Japan were different territories, kind of like the Pridelands and the Outlands. They certainly did have weird names for those lands, though. Ami and Yumi must've been travellers or something. Still, he hadn't the vaguest clue as to what humans were.

When Ami had finished telling her tale for the second time, Sengalo exchanged glances with Rio. He could tell that she was confused about this. She had the same look Sengalo must've had the first time he heard the story.

Now standing to his feet, Sengalo tested how well his paw felt now. There was still a little soreness, but he could walk on it. That meant he could take the kill Ami offered to him back to the others, but how would he do it? What if these lionesses followed him? Ami, especially. He would have to find another way of signaling to his comrades that he had food. Thinking it over, he figured he would drag it some place, let out some sort of signal, and leave the kill there, hoping they had gotten whatever message he would send.

Sengalo lost his train of thought when he heard Yumi and Rio talking of exploring. He looked up and stood there quietly, waiting for what their plans might be.

((Suki, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love you avatar. It made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled,

"Okay then I wont, He looked up at the stones from up under her still.

"Ahem Subira, Your blocking my view if you know what I mean" Tumai said with a wink
    Subira raised an eye brow at him and batted his nose playfully.

"No I don't know what you mean, care to tell me?" She smirked.

Oh I can't wait to see how he answers this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked and laughed, "Your blocking my view, Your so large and.. Massive!" He said with a laugh knowing he was about to get hit.

"So if you would please move your carcass off of me" He said with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {{Umm... I think i've timed this wrong - I was gunna come back to roleplay as Nala and Kala now - can someone inform me what's happened both in character and out please? }}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.leahalalela.com/showthrea...pagenumber=805

((Quoted some stuff on this page))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally Posted by Lion King Stu
    ''Well I guarentee you later I will pin you" Twilight smiled whispering into Nala's ear purring as she licked his nose.
    "Yeah well my queen needs a meal she will get a meal just to prove how much I love her" Twilight smirked purring softly looking at her as he licked her nose softly "And well I always recover from injuries so you know never always down for long" he purred nuzzling her "Can't wait for later" he whisperd into her ear once more.
    Nala smiled at Twilight and nuzzled him softly. ''That's ever so sweet of you Twilight'' she said softly gazing into his eyes lovingly ''You'll always be a king to me, you always will'' she smiled. ''Sure ya can't wait for later'' she smirked ''It'll be fun... if you can pin me'' she laughed softly.

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Well I'm not a bad pinner, I can tell you that. I may be not so much a pro though now that I have a bad side. I can't do as much as I used to anymore. If I do happen to try to do something, I just feel more pain." Katai's ears droop and he sighs as he turns away, "I was just there for the lions and lionesses in that battle and I was willing to risk my life for everyone who was there at the time." He looks back to Twilight and Nala, "I do consider myself very lucky."
    ''We both consider you very lucky'' she smiled at Katai. ''...and brave... well i consider you brave anyway'' she smiled again ''not sure if Twilight does'' she said with a smirk and a soft laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout after not seeing Kala in a few weeks run up to her with Kara. "Hey Kala where you been" Scout asked. "Me and Kara have been missing playing with ya"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Whoa, double post Simba22, I triple posted once))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Wow i need to be caught up I had no idea what's happening at the moment.))

Titus looks from high place from pride rock looking out everywhere"boy I hope Subira is all right."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smirked and laughed, "Your blocking my view, Your so large and.. Massive!" He said with a laugh knowing he was about to get hit.

"So if you would please move your carcass off of me" He said with a wink.
    "Just for that remark, you can stay here all by yourself" Subira said, getting off Tumai and leaving in a fake temper.

She hurried down a path way that headed towards Priderock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Nothings happened and I don't even know whats going on lol...))

EDIT:

"Uh.. Okay..." Tumai said as he watched Subira run off in the direction of Pride Rock,

Does she actually think I'm going to stay in this creepy place? Well if she does she's got another thing coming to her Tumai thought to himself with a slight chuckle,

He got to his feet and started out towards the cave entrance, when he exited the sun shown down onto him and made him close his eyes for a second until they could adjust to the light outside, When he could see again he started off in the direction Subira had went in

"Here I come.." Tumai smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus closes his eye's"I never knew the pridelands were so beatiful from this spot, I never seen anything like this before, If only my family would of seen this". Titus opens his eyes again and he thought about many things deep thoughts that no one can undrestand.