Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 627 of 689 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,540 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scar's lips raised in a small snarl as he heard both Zazu's voice and the voice of two cubs drifting towards him. "He's old enough, why isn't he dead yet?" he growled quietly to himself as he watched the blue speck vanish. But the snarl vanished in the blink of an eye and he looked down again, from Kovu to Sengalo and down again to Naeri before turning his eyes to the sky. They couldn't fight now... Shakou and Maovu could, yes, but Scar wouldn't risk Naeri and his son. And, to a lesser extent, Kovu. Kovu was his tie to Zira, now that Nuka had vanished and Vitani was no where to be found. So, no, he would not risk Kovu either.

Not *quite* yet.

"We cannot fight," he said to Maovu and Shakou, turning his acid eyes to the two powerful males. "Let us venture further into the Outlands... I will not risk open battle with the King of the Pridelands." He looked back in the direction he had come from. "Not like this," he said with a nod towards the three younger members. He moved closer to the big males, not demanding his will on them but simply offering his case. Which was quite rare for Scar.

"We should move further into the Outlands and find Zira and what remains of those who were loyal to me. Gather our strength and not waste it in fighting too early."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked out over Scout, and looked for the form of Kala, "Where is Kala? did she come with you?" Kara questioned, She tilted her head in question, Right now to her was not the time for snuggling and cuddling, Her friend could be in grave danger, and she was not going to sit by and watch her get in trouble.

"Have you seen her?" Kara asked again.
    "Oh yeah she's right there" Scout said motioniong with a paw right next to them to a whit lion sitting almost directly next to Scout. "She's my friend too Kara I would never dream of putting her into trouble" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    ((We are going from Nala and Twi in the graveyard...I kept him there maybe one of the others moved him but I don't go by people god moding))
    (Hmm, well Nala told Twilight that he should go with Simba. They were all in the graveyard to start with but Nala wanted to stay there to rest. She said it's best if Twi went with Simba and she was left to rest. Nala made this post btw...)

Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    As Simba went of to Follow Zazu and motioned them to follow, She nudged Twilight to tell him to go with Simba. She was starting to get bigger and thought it best if she stay were she is to rest, she didn't wanna be running around to much now she was pregnant with Twilight. It tireded her out a lot with Kiara and Kopa - she didn't wanna that to happen again. She thought it best she rest. "Go on you two go, I'll stay here to rest and to keep a look out here" she smiled.
    (I also made this post yesterday so I should think you could go from here...)

Originally posted by King Simba
    Simba looks at Zazu for a moment before looking back towards the group of lions. He's not exactly sure what's going on at the moment so he just looks towards Twilight.

Meanwhile, after sleeping in the den for the afternoon, Katai figures it's time to wake up and see what's actually going on. He quickly runs out from the den - his side still stinging a little. He catches sight of Twilight and then Simba. He's not really that sure about what Simba will say about him so he just pads over slowly momentarily hiding his face. He smiles to himself as he watches Twilight. His smile soon fades after he looks back towards Simba and the others. He hesitates to speak but decides to call out Twilight's name as he gets closer, "..Hey, Twi."
    (Either way, hope that helps dude. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou turned to Scar as he heard his voice, the black lion looked birefly out into the outlands before back at Scar. "I guess your right Scar, we're too few to fight..." Shakou said eyeing Scar, "... lets move.." Shakou said as he passed the still rather confuzzled Kovu. "Kovu!!" Shakou said with a loud voice, "Eh, Yes??" the teen replied, "..would you be soo kind and take us where Zira resides.." Shakou said in a poilte voice. "Umm.. sure, come with me.." Kovu said and walked off into the still dusty outlands with Shakou following close behind...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "It's the voice of god" Scout whispered back jokingly. "Who do you think it is it's Scout remember your boyfriend? I don't like the fact that all those outsiders are ganging up and King Simba is coming that means there's gonna be a fight I hate fights come on let's go back home." Scout whispered trying to find Kala and Kaden.
    {Josh - I thought you where with Kala?}

{KtL - you said Kara was sat on her own where Kovu had told her to stay and you also said Scout was with KaRa - didn't you mean Kala?}

================

Nala smiles at Twilight. "It's awfully nice of you to stay with me, whilst Simba goes to see what all the fuss is about" she smiled nuzzling him and licking his nose. "I'm getting bigger and bigger by the minute, soon I won't be able to stand" she laughed jokingly with a little smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Gah Kala + Scout are together, and it seems Scout found Kara so >_> Idk what the hell is going on anymore, Kara was supposed to be out of sight.. But I guess Scout found her or something, Scout + Kala shouldn't have even been able to find Kara or something, But now they did so yay.. xX And yeah, Kara is supposed to be lost, a little ways away from Kovu and the others but Kala + Scout shouldnt have been able to see her either way, Will post my character things at home, at school now xX))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {hehe well i'll wait for one of you's to say something to me, coz since Scout find Kara, I dunno what to say as I haven't been spoken to..}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: It was a typo mistake >_> Should have read over it before I posted but meh.))

Kara looked behind Scout and a white lioness was following behind Scout, "Kala!" Kara shouted, She ran up beside her and smiled rubbing her fur against her friend glad to see her and that she was okay.

"What are you guys doing back in the Outlands... I thought you left here and went back to Pride Rock.." Kara said quite depressed.

~~~

Maovu cursed under his breath, He really felt like getting into some trouble, But he was not about to disobey Scar, Scar was the person he had to get in good terms with, Not the other way around, "Yes Scar, I'll wait then.. I guess you do have a point, Lets wait then.." Maovu said slowly.

Then.. When the time comes.. We can fight.. But only after Zira and the others have joined up.. If that is they do join up at all.. And hopefully, They will. Maovu thought to himself, He saw that Shakou and Kovu had started walking off and he started to follow behind Shakou keeping his head up high looking across the Outlands, In case someone were to try and attack, Or just he found anyone. Or he was just looking because he was bored, and had nothing else to do. He padded up along side Shakou, Putting his paw steps in Rhythem with the Black Lion, Stepping ever step in the exact same time that Shakou did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sire what shall I do?! Should I fly overhead and keep watch on them, but if Scar IS alive then what does that meen? OH THIS IS AWFUL!!" Zazu squawked as he sat upon Simba's shoulder, those large brown eyes searching across the pridelands, simply shuddering to think of what may being lying out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    {hehe well i'll wait for one of you's to say something to me, coz since Scout find Kara, I dunno what to say as I haven't been spoken to..}
    {I was confused I thought you were in the outlands with me watching Kovu from a little distance. Sorry for confusing you]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: how about we do this then, Kala and Scout Never Saw Kara and they are back at wherever they were, Sound good? xX... It would keep it from being so.. Weird, Yeah, I like this idea :P))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: how about we do this then, Kala and Scout Never Saw Kara and they are back at wherever they were, Sound good? xX... It would keep it from being so.. Weird, Yeah, I like this idea :P))
    {But the thing was they were in the Outlands Scout had gone back when he realised you were in danger Kala followed. Scout and Kala were a distance away from you making sure that Kovu was safe]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Kara's location was only known by Kovu, Thats the problem we are having now so Scout and Kala could Never Have seen her >_> Kovu told Kara to sit a ways away from the group when he first discovered Scout, and Kara was completely out of view then, She wandered more and stuff so yeah, There was no possible way you guys could just come up to her xX Only Kovu knows where she is sitting ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Okay so where exactly are we? I'm confused. I guess you can forget about me and Kala being in the outlands I'm going to skip to where Kala and Scout are back in the pridelands not knowing where Kara is.}

Scout sits boredly at the edge of Pride Rock he hadn't seen Kara or Kala for many days and it was starting to make Scout feel really lonely. He hoped nothing bad had happened to Kara. Scout wouldn't know what to do with himself if he ever lost Kara. She was like a soulmate to Scout she was his life. "I wish at least Kala was here so I wouldn't be so bored" Scout said looking out into the outlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As they padded through the Outlands, Many thoughts were screaming in Tumai's mind, This was after all the place (Sorry If I'm wrong Mizani... Been to long since I've RP'ed Tumai, It might have been him.. I don't know >_>) That Tumai and Subira had got attacked by that rogue Lion, And Subira's safety now was the only thing he cared about right now.

"This is... New..." Tumai said in a whisper in case their were Rogue lions out in the Outlands, Especially if their were Outlanders out today, He didn't want any of them to hear him and spot the two walking through the... Unknown teritory. "This place gives me the freaking creeps" Tumai said as a shiver went down his spine, It shacked his entire body as it went from his spine, to the tip of his tail. He moved closer to Subira's side and rubbed his fur up against hers trying to comfort her, and himself, He knew she was very worried and he was feeling the exact same way now, But at the same time, He was estatic, Very enthusiastic about going to a new place to explore, It was just the way Tumai was, He liked to see and do new things, Especially if given the chance to do so.

His purple eyes were forever searching and roaming the dusty plains of the Outlands, They had now left the Pride Lands far behind them, and they certainly now couldn't turn back (ahaha they can't go back *Sticks tongue out*) now, They had gone to far, and his curiousity was at it's peak, and he knew Subira's was too, He had so many questions about this place with the bushes, tall tree's and other vegetation, and how it was possible to be so close in proximity to the Outlands. He looked at Subira once more and smiled, Mostly because he wanted to keep her calm and to help her with her worries.

((ooc: For Mizani ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As she continued to walk forward, Subira couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right. She wouldn't have been surprised if someone had told her she was being watched, because she sure felt as if she was. Everything seemed to hold a mystery, a story if you will, that seemed ready to jump out at you, the minute you let your guard down. That was probably the thing that made her so afraid of the Outlands, its un-predictability. She felt Tumai move closer to her, and she could sense he was as worried as her. But knowing Tumai, he was probably excited as well. He was always enticed about new places, and it was his curious nature that had caused 'the rhino inciedent'.

Her thoughts were interupted when she felt Tumai was staring at her. She looked up to see him wearing one of his goofy smiles on his maw. She laughed softly, and nudged him playfully.

"Has anyone told you, that you look really goofy when you smile like that" She teased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai raised his brow, "Hmm, No? Why didn't you tell me that before, Gah, Now people think I'm stupid or something" Tumai said with a smirk, "I'll try not to smile then how about that." Tumai said with a yawn, He was already getting bored of having to walk there, "They should have like... Things where you think about where you want to go.. and you just magically appear there.. Ya know?" Tumai said looking back at Subira, He tried to carry on a conversation now with her, To ease his worries, and hers at the same time, and talking usually kept your mind off something that was troubling you, Or so it did with Tumai.

The ground now started to become less hard, and less dry as he continued walking alongside Subira, And ahead of them, Shades of green could be seen, and he was somewhat glad to actually see something other than dust, dirt, and more dirt, Also that weird mist that seemed to linger close to the grounds of the Outlands, It was very mysterious here, and creepy. And Tumai thought it was a rather interesting place to explore because there was that chance that you could never return back home, or a threat might appear.. Or something, It was just more of an adventure when danger was involved.

"Were almost there.." Tumai said trying not to put on a smile, For he didn't want to look 'goofy' anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smirked at Tumai's idea.

"Appear out of nowhere? Now wheres the fun in that?" She laughed to herself again, before quickening her walking pace, and it turned into a fast trot. She noticed that there was a mist that swirled around her feet, as if threatening to take her legs away if she dare dip her paw in its depths again. She wondered what caused this thick dense fog to form on the ground, that was becoming less dustier.

Her emerald green eyes rested upon foliage in the distance, that they had spotted before. She looked over at Tumai, who had spoken. He wasn't smiling as he said that they were almost there, and Subira suspected it was because she called his smile goofy before. She rolled her eyes, when he wasn't looking, before running ahead.

By the time she'd reached their destination, she'd come to a clump of trees. The trees were oddly shaped, its branches spread out far, looming over her as if to protect who ever came near them. She decided to wait for Tumai first before she entered. She'd be foolish to enter alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know, Just an idea that came out of the never ending mind of Tumai the thinker" Tumai said with a chuckle, He couldnt help but smile at his weird comment, He noticed Subira was now moving at a faster pace than him and he quickly started to follow behind her, Catching up with her as he noticed shapes starting to arise out of the blur of green he had seen earlier, Trees, Bushes, Plants and grasses were begining to form, and the ground beneath him was turning from a brimstone color, to almost a rich brown color, Just like the soil back in the Pride Lands, It was soft, and moist, not like the Outlands where the dirt was hard and it sometimes hurt your paws to walk on it for a long time.

Tumai came to a stop before the entrance of The huge jungle that was ahead of them, It was almost like a mouth wanting Tumai and Subira to enter inside so it could clamp its tight mouth down on them and suck them deeper into the Forest getting lost and wandering forever, "Looks pretty nifty huh, Shall we go in?" Tumai asked, he made a motion with his paw for Subira to go ahead, "Children and Lioness first, Well.. Since there are no children, Lioness only please" He said with a giggle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira raised an eyebrow as Tumai gestured for her to go in first with his paw.

"Well the only child I see here, is you" She teased, and nuzzled his cheek softly so he knew she was only messing around with him.

She looked back at the trees, and padded into the thicket. It was dark, and she could barely make out where she was going.