Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 689 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Adolescent Years

Simba woke up that cold, wintery morning. He looked over to his daughter Kiara. He was worried about her relationship with Kovu. He nuzzled Nala to wake her up.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not too far away Timon yawned loadly and nudged Pumbaa in the tummy to wake him up.
    "Come on," he said in Pumbaa's ear, "the early bird gets the worm."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ti-mooon," Pumbaa complained, still half asleep.

Although Timon was his best friend, Pumbaa sometimes found it hard to forgive him when he disturbed him from a wonderful dream of bed bugs. However, once the word "worm" registered, he was wide awake.

"Come on then Timon," Pumbaa said licking his lips. He nudged the meerkat onto his back and began the morning "hunt", not wasting any time. The two misfits made for the direction of Priderock, with no reason to fear any of the lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looked over Nala, her eyes opened. "Good morning, Nala. Fancy some breakfast?" he asked.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Now in the long savanah grass]

Timon sniffed along the ground (Pumbaa closely following) trying to pick up the sent of hiding grubs.

However unknown to them a shaggy brown outlander croached down low, eyed them up hungrily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pumbaa didn't feel quite right. At first he put it down to eating one too many bugs the night before, but time went on and he couldn't shake the feeling.

"Ti-" he began, but then hesitated. Pumbaa could see the concentration in Timon's face, so did not wish to disturb him. Carefully he looked around, looking for something in the long grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow woke up by the water hole as he allways do...in a three....

he look up throw the leves and saw sunshines coming down and of curse he got to think of Sunshine.....

he rutsh his head back and forthf prity fast geting him self to woke up....in the mean time Sunshine woke up....in the pride rock cave

she got up whit hast and went out to the cave exsit and in the way running over sevral lions/lionesses.....

ops, sorry, my bad, ,sorry really sorry, she said as she hear they say like

"huff, whatsh it, hey, and stuff like that....

and she was so close when a random lionesses cam in frot of her

"worst where you got a rush Sunshine....."

"hey move it "

Sunshine said as she try to look past the lionesses...

"where are you going ?"

"to Shad".... she imedly stop"ah...to the.... shad....ows yeah to the shadows by the water hole"

She said whit a big smily face

"ok but whatsh it out there you are just a young lionesses and "

Sunshine went throw as she saw a litle gap

"hey!"

but Sunshine where out in full hast

"what are that lionesses up to really...." the lionesses said to her self

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The outlander crawled forward as quietly as possible. He was very cautious as he could tell the warthog could sense he was near.

Timon still sniffed around lazily, finding bugs seemed particulary difficult this morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And all sudenly Sunshine came whit like 100 miles ph

"hey Timon,! Hey Bumba!"

she yeald as she past them very fast casing Timon to lose some balance

and befure they culd anwser she was out of reath for a talk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The warthog suddenly caught a glimps of something, a patch of brown fur hidden in the long green grass. Gasping, he tapped Timon on the back.

"Uh Timon, I think we're in trouble..." he whispered, too scared to hear Sunshine calling the pair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not now Pumbaa I'm trying to concentrate, do you want breakfast or not? Geez first Sunshine now this"

The outlander satyed still for a few secounds. That silly cub had ruined his concerntration and now the warthog had spotted him, there was only one thing he could do. Nuka burst out of the grass and raced, growling and slobbering towards his prey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looked out on the Pridelands from Pride rock. He padded down to the fields leaving Nala and Kiara to rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But Timon... !" he began to protest, "I think y- AAHHH".

His speach was suddenly cut short, and Pumbaa let out a scream. Out of almost no where, a mess of yellow and dark brown flashed before him, letting out a growl. The large cat flew at the brown lion, knowing he should protect members of the Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nuka fell back hard on his back and let out a yowl of agony. He stared up at the huge lion now on to of him with fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba caught a glimpse of the outlander nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Tad confused, is Simba supposed to be on Nuka? Or is that someone else?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Cheetah Mushroom. ^^

Calais stepped off of the lion. The Outlander was obviously not strong enough to take him in a fight, so the cheetah let out a low growl, warning him to get away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not in the RPG mushroom Shadow and Sunshine are teens

anyway

Shadow saw Sunshine coming running but she sudenly stop and so did Shadow on his way down from the three.....

they heard very louad roars Shadow snap back and where running up to Sunshine that was still standing still and looking shocking back

"what was that Shine?"

"i have no idea but it sound caming from the there Timon and Bumba where.....oh no " Sunshine said as she turn back started running back

"hey Sunshine wait for me"

Shadow scrim as he followd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nuka got to his feet shakily then ran off toward the pridelands looking defeated and upset.

Timon, now laying on the ground, put his hand to his chest trying to catch his breath.
    "Pumbaa," he said, "If that ever happens again beat me sensless until I listen to you...thanx buddy."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba was waiting behind a rock. He growled and jumped out in front of Nuka.

"What are you doing here?!"