Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 667 of 689 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked down at Scout and then pulled him onto his back, nearly stumbling over a branch on the ground as he started walking towards Sakura and the figure in the distant.
    ''You gotta loose some weight buddy'' Tando joked and chuckled slightly.
    Tando closed his eyes on half and spotted after Sakura with the other animal.
    ''Who is it Sakura sweety?'' Tando yelled as he took deep and short steps with the weight on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj stopped and noticed someone coming his way he sniffed the air to see if there is danger lieing ahead he noticed that one of his long lost buddies is hurt"SCOUT!!" he ran to the figure who was keeping scout safe, he ran as fast as he could with his blonde mane flying behind his his fur may not be a cause of camaflauge, he was pretty noticable "don't worry scout, i'm coming".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as Sakura got closer she relised the familar face was Tahj and she called back to Tando "IT's Tahj" she said with a smile. "Do you know where we copuld find Simba or Rafaki or someone to help our Scout?" she asked Tahj.

Kala approached Scout as the same time as everyone else. "Are you Ok?" she asked concerned giving him a hug and a friendly nuzzle before she sat back and let Dash talk to him brother to brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    as Sakura got closer she relised the familar face was Tahj and she called back to Tando "IT's Tahj" she said with a smile. "Do you know where we copuld find Simba or Rafaki or someone to help our Scout?" she asked Tahj.

Kala approached Scout as the same time as everyone else. "Are you Ok?" she asked concerned giving him a hug and a friendly nuzzle before she sat back and let Dash talk to him brother to brother.
    Dash was too concerned too say anything. He had never seen Scout lie this before. Dash just there with a tear in his eye. "Please Scout be okay I love you"Dash said softly.

Scout nodded weakly as she asked him if he was gonna be ok. Scout hugged her back and gave her a gentle friendly nuzzle.

Scout looked over at his brother."Dash" Scout said weakly. Scout reached a paw out too his brother. Dash walks over too Scout and put Scout's paw in his own. "Don't worry about me I'm gonna be fine. I've gotten through a lot worse in my life" Scout said weakly with a little laugh licking Dash's tears away lovingly. He wraps his paws around Dash in a tight hug. Dash hugs him back tightly. Dash gave Scout a loving nuzzle and then gives Scout a lick on his nose,

He walks over too Kala trying too hide how concerned he was for Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando kept silent, he just sat down and looked over at Dash and Scout before glancing over at Sakura.
    ''Oh Sakura..'' Tando said and nudged her down and gave her a loving nuzzle.
    ''Promise me that kind of thing wont happen to you'' Tando said with slight nervous tone.
    ''I do.. don't know what I would do...''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye

Tahj never encounter something like this before he looks over to scout" Hey buddy it's me, Tahj, are you ok?" Tahj looked over to Sakura "I'll take him with me, Let's just hope that Simba or anyone else think that i've done something to him, but i'll take him to Simba in person"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando kept silent, he just sat down and looked over at Dash and Scout before glancing over at Sakura.
    ''Oh Sakura..'' Tando said and nudged her down and gave her a loving nuzzle.
    ''Promise me that kind of thing wont happen to you'' Tando said with slight nervous tone.
    ''I do.. don't know what I would do...''
    Dash growled a little bit at Tando. He couldn't believe it here was Scout injured and all Tando could think about was his little girlfriend. Dash runs off scared and angry.

"Tahj"? Scout repeated groggily. "I'm so Happy too see you again." Scout says reaching a paw out too Tahj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((okay so no one shot me, I soo want in on this RP with Kara :P Mind if I hop in when it aint so busy?))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dash growled a little bit at Tando. He couldn't believe it here was Scout injured and all Tando could think about was his little girlfriend. Dash runs off scared and angry.

"Tahj"? Scout repeated groggily. "I'm so Happy too see you again." Scout says reaching a paw out too Tahj.

I'm here Scout i'm not going to let anything happen to you, oh I hope Simba doesn't kill me for this, he doesn't know that i'm protecting the borders of the pridelands....Scout tell me what happened here." Tahj was really consured about Scout he's more worried that it was in his hands to find somone to help him and also worried about anyone accusing him of hurting Scout. Tahj puts his paw on Scout's paw to tell him that everything is going to be alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kara was a safe distance away from the lions, and the tree in which Scout had fallen out of, it was in all intentions of her heart to want to run out and help Scout, but for once in her life, she wanted to see what would happen... If she wasn't there for a change. Plus.. He had his friends, and she had been leaving him for quite a bit now, something she was quite ashamed of herself of doing, for everything he'd ever done for her, but still.. the thought always ran through her mind, what if this was the last time I would ever get to speak or talk to Scout.

She let out a passionate sigh, and decided to just stay low in the grasses, not about 5 meters away from Scout, but easily surrounded by the Savannah's tall seas of golden yellow grasses.

[i]Please be alright Scout.. Please..[i] she repeated in her mind over and over as she watched the scene unravel itself as Tahj appeared

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dash who had run off had seen Kara in the grass. "Why are you not helping Scout? Scout is really hurt and you're just gonna sit here? DO you know how much Scout cares about you Kara? For the past month he has been crying himself too sleep because you weren't there. For the past month he has said nothing more too me then about how great you are. Sure Scout has friends too save him. But do you know what he really needs Kara? You!" Dash said too Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara gasped and took a few steps back as she saw Dash approach her, she weakly started to speak and drooped her head in shame, not knowing how much Scout had really cared for her. She mumbled softly and twirled her paws trying to find the words she could possibly say that would make sense, but all that escaped her lips, were grunts, and unaudible noises.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I... I have a reason..." she started off, looking off in the distance at Scout once more, "I.. I didn't want to be a burden..." she said hanging her head and looking at the dirt between her paws, looking back up at Dash, "I love him.. A lot.. I just didn't want to get in the way between him and his friends... and and.. I.. I don't.. know..." she said softly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara gasped and took a few steps back as she saw Dash approach her, she weakly started to speak and drooped her head in shame, not knowing how much Scout had really cared for her. She mumbled softly and twirled her paws trying to find the words she could possibly say that would make sense, but all that escaped her lips, were grunts, and unaudible noises.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I... I have a reason..." she started off, looking off in the distance at Scout once more, "I.. I didn't want to be a burden..." she said hanging her head and looking at the dirt between her paws, looking back up at Dash, "I love him.. A lot.. I just didn't want to get in the way between him and his friends... and and.. I.. I don't.. know..." she said softly
    Dash comes over and puts a paw on her shoulder."You love him and he loves you we both know that now. I don't think Scout or anyone else would think you're a burdan they know Scout's your boyfriend. Scout's gonna feel a whole lot better a whole lot quicker if you were there trust me. Scout hasn't seen you in months. And seeing your face knowing Scout as well as I think I do and I think I know Scout pretty well will feel so much better if you were there beside him. Trust me you wouldn't be a burdan at all" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Scout" looks down at his injuries Tahj let's out a roar for help hoping that someone caught the single "don't worry Scout helps coming" tahj had this thought on his mind"Lets just hope that someone caught the single but, that's not least of my worries, what about me, will Simba think or what ever someone think that hurt Scout, oh sout please be ok."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dash comes over and puts a paw on her shoulder."You love him and he loves you we both know that now. I don't think Scout or anyone else would think you're a burdan they know Scout's your boyfriend. Scout's gonna feel a whole lot better a whole lot quicker if you were there trust me. Scout hasn't seen you in months. And seeing your face knowing Scout as well as I think I do and I think I know Scout pretty well will feel so much better if you were there beside him. Trust me you wouldn't be a burdan at all" Dash said.
    Kara sighed passionately and looked up to the cub, "I know everyone knows, and I love him to no ends Dash.." She said with a comforting smile, and noded her head softly, gazing down at her neck at the necklace that Scout had given her so long ago, it still hung freely from her neck, along with the moon crescent she had not the clue of. She looked to where Scout was and back to Dash.

"Lets.. Lets go" she said with a soft smile, "And explain to me what happened while we walk there.. I want to know what I'm dealing with before I jump head on into something" She said comfortingly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sighed passionately and looked up to the cub, "I know everyone knows, and I love him to no ends Dash.." She said with a comforting smile, and noded her head softly, gazing down at her neck at the necklace that Scout had given her so long ago, it still hung freely from her neck, along with the moon crescent she had not the clue of. She looked to where Scout was and back to Dash.

"Lets.. Lets go" she said with a soft smile, "And explain to me what happened while we walk there.. I want to know what I'm dealing with before I jump head on into something" She said comfortingly
    "Well it's nothing too major. I wasn't there but Kala and Tando told me he fell out of a tree. So his hind leg hurts a lot and he has a few bruises probably a headache but other that nothing happened."Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked out of the brush and started towards Scout with Dash by her side as he explained to her what he knew of the incident, and thankfully what she heard wasn't the worst possible news ever.

"So he'll live.." she said with a smile, coming up not three feet away from her future mate, or so she had dreamed of so many times, "Hey Cowboy.." she said with a soft voice, trotting beside him and giving a very gentle lick upon his cheek, showing a warm and comforting smile to the young cub.

"Get yourself hurt Scout..?" She asked sentamintally(sp?), Giving Scout's body a quick look over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai twitched his ears and looked around him, Then saw the direction in which Subira had been looking, and he was about to ask which direction the Pride Lands were in, For he had forgotten after the nights great sleep he had just encountered. And boy did he sleep good. One of the first things that came to his mind as Subira had looked at hiim before she spoke was probably her wanting to go back to see her friends, and how right he was when she finally spoke.

"Sounds like an Idea, I'm all explored out." He said with a smirk and pushed his mane back that had fallen to cover up his right eye, That sometimes got annoying. But when he did it, He thought he looked.. Rather cool (LOL >D)

He shrugged his shoulders and walked to her side so his side rubbed up against hers as he came to stand next to her then nuzzled at her cheek softly with his own. "But I'll be serious with you, I have naught the slightest clue as to which direction we should go in.." He said in a low tone of voice. Almost a whisper because he didn't want anyone else to hear him say it if anyone was around them.

"But the idea is great. Wouldn't mind seeing everyone else also..." He said with a smirk.
    ((bump up for Mizani.. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled comfortingly as he felt his mate lay up against his legs, he thought a moment about laying down beside her.. Just for some odd reason he had been wanting to keep a close eye on her, for protective reasons he guessed anyways. It felt as if since that very night they were together, He had a different aspect, and feeling for the world around him, and himself.. It was almost like everything was getting to be like what he was told, Serious.. Non playful, or just.. Boring as to put it, but he didn't want it to be this way, though he knew parenthood, if thats what you would call it, or if they would even recieve a blessing such as that, he knew it anyways would be tought upon him, and Subira for a while. Change was always something that couldn't be acted upon and adjusted to easily. So change was considered hard, and what most people feared... Change.. How could such a small word be so difficult. These were just one of the many things that actually went through his head during the course of a day. His concentration was popped almost like a bubble would be, instantaniously as his mates words ran through his ears like fine tuned music, something he felt was weird also.. He felt more attracted to Subira now, It was just all to strange to say exactly what it was really..

He shrugged at her comment, "Either that, Or I might even be a blade of grass! Yeah.. That would be cooler.. I'd be green.. Green is nice" He said with a slight chuckle, He showed a sly smirk as he mentioned him sleeping during teachings,

"well most of the things he said were pretty boring.. And tell me a cub that enjoys lectures.." He said whilst adding to his comment by rolling his eyes, only to smile cheerfully back down to his mate to show he was only playing with her. She arose and started to do what most lioness did when they awoken, Groom their paw.. It was something he really didn't see what the point was, but he kept to himself about it. He never really enjoyed cleaning himself, well.. It was fun, but not just his paw, He'd rather have a clean body than just his paw.

"hey hey, and remember if I were a blade of leafy green grass, Then I'd be like. one in like.. A kajilion!" He exclaimed rather playfully.
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira paused her grooming for a moment.

"We already live amongst who knows how many other animals, so its no difference whether your an animal or a blade of green grass"

She resumed her cleaning, choosing this time to clean her back, only to stop again as a thought came to her.

"Then again, there was that one time you ate that fruit, and you turned a very interesting shade of green..."

Chuckling again, she inspected her legs, and decided they were clean enough not to groom today, and flicked her tail tuft in contentment. Cleanliness was important, as she had often reminded Tumai. Not that he listened anyway.

"Besides, I for one did enjoy teachers lessons. An open mind was a virtue, like teacher said"

Tumai always had been more interested in a passing butterfly, or a wanderering gecko. No matter how much teacher had tried to grind something into his brain, the young cub had never obtained so much as information that caught his fancy, or what he had been told on countless occasions.
    Letting out a sigh, Subira remembered the zebra carcass she had brought down yesterday. Just enough for a meal.

She padded over to the entrance of the den, and flung her head over her shoulder.

"Come on, we can go finsh off the zebra carcass from yesterday"
    *ahem* I was last to post for your info Also quoted your last post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked out of the brush and started towards Scout with Dash by her side as he explained to her what he knew of the incident, and thankfully what she heard wasn't the worst possible news ever.

"So he'll live.." she said with a smile, coming up not three feet away from her future mate, or so she had dreamed of so many times, "Hey Cowboy.." she said with a soft voice, trotting beside him and giving a very gentle lick upon his cheek, showing a warm and comforting smile to the young cub.

"Get yourself hurt Scout..?" She asked sentamintally(sp?), Giving Scout's body a quick look over
    Scout mumbled he had heard that voice from somewhere but from where. It sounded like Kara Scout thought it was just a dream. But sure enough Scout opens his eyes too see Kara trotting right beside him. "Kara?" Scout said in astonished look in his eyes. Scout nuzzled her lovingly and then gave her a kiss back on her little nose. "Yeah I got myself a little banged up. But everything will be fine especially now that you're here."Scout said weakly. "You're not just gonna leave again are you? Scout asks grabbing her paws gently in his own like he didn't want her too go away again.