Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 584 of 689 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "No zebra's tend not to scratch just bruise and break bones" Twilight shrugged slightly nuzzling Nala softy "Well I got you a meal at least" he purred as he nuzzled Nala.
    "I was there at that battle like everyone else but I only got lightly scratched up nothing major though" he said looking up at the sky "Not many got off as lucky as me though".
    "Trust me you won't be able to pin Nala" he smirked to Katai "I'm saving up the energy to pin her later you know" Twilight winked to Katai laughing softly.
    "Well I'm not a bad pinner, I can tell you that. I may be not so much a pro though now that I have a bad side. I can't do as much as I used to anymore. If I do happen to try to do something, I just feel more pain." Katai's ears droop and he sighs as he turns away, "I was just there for the lions and lionesses in that battle and I was willing to risk my life for everyone who was there at the time." He looks back to Twilight and Nala, "I do consider myself very lucky."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Katai ''You got be super fast to pin me'' she smirked nuzzling Twilight back softly before licking him on the nose. ''You got hurt getting me a meal and that is very thoughtful of you'' she smiled sweetly at Twi.

------------------------------------

Kala spotted Kara and Scout playing and desided she wanted to play too so she sneaked up behind them when they weren't looking and pinned them both down together ''PINNED YA'' she shouted with a massive grin on her face.
    "Wow now that's what I call talent" Scout says astonishingly. Scout never had anyone pin both him and his girlfirned down. "How did you learn to get so good?" Scout asks questionably. Trying the sad puppy dog face to see if that would work in her telling him how she got so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Omg I'm sorry guys, I got grounded for 4 days *Cries hard* Sorry for making you guys wait )

Kara smirked, "Holy, Shes better than both of us" Kara said under Kala, she looked to Scout, "But just cause she can pin us down doesnt mean she can hold us down eh Scout?" Kara said whispering.
    ---

"Uh, Yeah no ones scared here" Tumai said with a smirk, He smiled as she pushed the bones away. "Still its nerve racking, Just weird."
    He let out a sigh,
    "Yeah your right, But it was still fun to find out what the hecks in here" Tumai said with a wink.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (ooc: Omg I'm sorry guys, I got grounded for 4 days *Cries hard* Sorry for making you guys wait )

Kara smirked, "Holy, Shes better than both of us" Kara said under Kala, she looked to Scout, "But just cause she can pin us down doesnt mean she can hold us down eh Scout?" Kara said whispering.
    ---

"Uh, Yeah no ones scared here" Tumai said with a smirk, He smiled as she pushed the bones away. "Still its nerve racking, Just weird."
    He let out a sigh,
    "Yeah your right, But it was still fun to find out what the hecks in here" Tumai said with a wink.
    "Correction she can't hol;d me down she could probably hold you down." Scout joked licking her on the cheek while still under Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You calling me weak" Kara said with a smirk licking his nose back, She looked up to Kala,

Hmm Maybe I am, But you never know

her head went back to Scout's direction, "We can get her off of us together, I know that" Kara said with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You calling me weak" Kara said with a smirk licking his nose back, She looked up to Kala,

Hmm Maybe I am, But you never know

her head went back to Scout's direction, "We can get her off of us together, I know that" Kara said with a wink.
    At the moment after she said that Scout got out of Kala's grasp without Kara's help. Scout smile triumphently. "Yeah, you're just a weakling" Scout said with a laugh. "But your my weakling" Scout said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, She got up off the ground, and pinned Scout down, "I'm not weak, I just choose not to show my strength" Kara said with a wink giving his nose a lick. She looked back to Kala with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, She got up off the ground, and pinned Scout down, "I'm not weak, I just choose not to show my strength" Kara said with a wink giving his nose a lick. She looked back to Kala with a smile.
    When Kara looked back at Kala Scout smiled at the opportunity and playfully pushes her off him and onto the ground pinning her down. "You can take me by surpirse but you'll never pin me if you didn't and another thing I'm a boy I have to show my strength other wise I would never be able to save your butt from danger." Scout says wiggling his nose on her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "YOUR A BOY?!?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" Kara said with a laugh, "Just kidding with you Scout" Kara said wriggling her nose. SHe smiled and pushed him off her and layed down on the ground with a smile.

(ooc: OMG I SWEAR I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON SORRY!!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "YOUR A BOY?!?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" Kara said with a laugh, "Just kidding with you Scout" Kara said wriggling her nose. SHe smiled and pushed him off her and layed down on the ground with a smile.

(ooc: OMG I SWEAR I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON SORRY!!!)
    Scout lies down next to her and puts his head on her chest. "I'll get you back for that statement later" Scout said with a smile. Ballard meanwhile was nipping at Scout's ear playfully.

Ballard: Me next Me next I wanna wrestle you next Scout pleasseeeeeee.

Ballard says trying the sad puppy face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Your just asking for a death wish, You could Never Beat Scout at wrestling in a million years" Kara said with a wink, He's like... The best." Kara said with a smile, Then the wind blew around her in a circle, then flew off in the direction of the Water hole, as if telling her to go there, was this a spirit watching over her? Something like that of what happens to Star? Or was it just a coincidence, she got up on her four paws and looked over in the direction of the Water Hole and listened closely, She couldn't see or hear any signs of distress, so that must have meant everything was alright.. Or thats what she hoped,

Kara shook the thought out of her mind and layed back down on the grass close to where Scout was, she smiled,

"Go ahead and give her a go Scout" Kara said with a wink

(ooc: Darn you get on when I have to go oh well.. Talk to ya tomorrow ^_^ Nighty night Simba22 :P Have fun Or .. Whatever :S)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well all right you have been warned though" Scout said getting up.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" Ballard screamed in joy she got into a playful pouncing stance and playfully growled at Scout.

Scout gets into the same playful pounceing stance and growls back playfully they circle each other for a little while and then Scout without warning pounces on top of Ballard pinning her down.

"Scout 1 Ballard O" Scout said with a smile.

Ballard reverses but at the last minute before she can pin him down Scout flips her over playfully and pins her down again.

"Scout: 2 Ballard: 0

Ballard tackles Scout down they somersault and roll around Scout pins her down again.

"Scout: 3 Ballard:O"

Ballard tried again to pin Scout down but Scout being the tricky cub he is he playfully trips her back paw by sweeping his back paw under her's/

"Scout: 4 Ballard:0"

Ballard: Please just let me pin you just once Scout.

"Now what kind of brother would I be if I just let you pin me"

"The best kind of brother" She added nuzzling his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: aww that last part was so cute ^_^.. After this post i'm off to bed.. hehe..)

Kara smiled at Ballards antics, she kept trying to pin him,
    "You don't give up do you?" Kara said with a smirk,
    "after the 3rd one, I just give up.. He's too good" Kara said with a wink.

"Aww.. How cute.. Let her pin ya.." Kara said with a smile, she walked over and pushed down Scout playfully, and held down his front and back paws with hers, "Or i'll pin you" Kara said with a smirk, "Better yet.. We'll both pin you down, Ballard! Get his back paws, I got his front" Kara said with a smirk getting off his back paws putting her weight on his paws, keeping him firmly pushed down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: aww that last part was so cute ^_^.. After this post i'm off to bed.. hehe..)

Kara smiled at Ballards antics, she kept trying to pin him,
    "You don't give up do you?" Kara said with a smirk,
    "after the 3rd one, I just give up.. He's too good" Kara said with a wink.

"Aww.. How cute.. Let her pin ya.." Kara said with a smile, she walked over and pushed down Scout playfully, and held down his front and back paws with hers, "Or i'll pin you" Kara said with a smirk, "Better yet.. We'll both pin you down, Ballard! Get his back paws, I got his front" Kara said with a smirk getting off his back paws putting her weight on his paws, keeping him firmly pushed down.
    Ballard smiles and rubs her paws in anticipation. "OH goody." She says with a evil smile.

"You know I was going to let you pin me Ballard" Scout said. "After all you're my sister." Ballard pins Scout's back paws down. "Great you guys pinned me now it's my turn" Scout says with a smile taking a page out of Kala's book he playfully pushes them both off and pins them both down. "I still got it" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Jamili lifted his head from playing with Rinoa. He heard a voice and it sounded rather distressed.

"Excuse me a moment" He smiled at Rinoa as he lifted himself out of the water and headed towards the sound of the voice.

He came to a clearing where a grey lioness and two cubs were sitting.

"Pardon me m'am, but I heard your voice and you sounded distressed. Is there something wrong?"
    (sorry again :P )

Star turned her head quickly. "What? Oh... um, me... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." She looked down and turned her head away. "Oh. Um, no... nothing." Her dark blue eyes flickered as she heard something move in the grass. Reno and Mara had started to run back to the waterhole, afraid of the new lion. Star didn't realize it was them... she figured the movement was just a hare or meerkat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sees Reno and Mara run up to them since The 3 of them were at the watering hole. They cower behind Scout. "What's the matter guys"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reno looks up at Scout and whines, "Star and some big lion... I don't know who he is....." Mara joined him. "Yeah... I hope she's okay. She was almost crying!" Reno nodded. "C'mon Mara, let's head home!" The two start running off for home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looks at Kara confused. "I better go just in case they need some help" Scout said. He walked into the tall grass and follwed Reno and Mara ready to fight if it came to the point he had too to protect Nela Reno and Mara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Nela is with Kovujin...))

Mara and Reno darted about the tall grasses, looking for their parents.
    Kara followed quickly behind Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    ((Nela is with Kovujin...))

Mara and Reno darted about the tall grasses, looking for their parents.
    Kara followed quickly behind Scout.
    [Oh sorry my bad]

Scout finally catches up with them. "Hey I think I saw your parents a little while ago it looked to me like they needed a little "Alone time" How about you hang out with me and Kara for a while?"