Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 581 of 689 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591631681 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sorry guys... I've been busy :P Especially you Katse... I guess I've kept you waiting :P))

Star walked slowly out into the savannah, not hearing the cubs quietly padding behind her. A lot was on her mind right now... like, When would she find a mate? Would Mheetu ever come back? Her family... all was lost and she couldn't go back. She slowed to a stop and hung her head. For months she had tried to put her past behind her, but nothing ever seemed to work. It haunted her... the raging fire, the terrified pride members, her best friends burning to death alongside her parents. A silent wind blew and circled around her. She looked into the sky and cocked her head.
    "Father... I miss you..." she whispered to the spirit dancing around her sleek gray body.

Reno and Mara were hidden among the tall grass about ten feet in back of her. They turned and looked to eachother sadly, then looked back at Star. Mara turned her head away, hearing movement among the grasses. She poked Reno and he listened too. It sounded like something bigger than them, and they slowly inched a foot closer to Star for protection.
    --------------
    Nela looked around for the cubs. "Oh no..." she said, standing up in alert. "Reno? Mara!" She called, hoping they were close by. No one answered. "Oh no... Kovujin, should we go looking for them? Did they go back home?"
    ------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jamili lifted his head from playing with Rinoa. He heard a voice and it sounded rather distressed.

"Excuse me a moment" He smiled at Rinoa as he lifted himself out of the water and headed towards the sound of the voice.

He came to a clearing where a grey lioness and two cubs were sitting.

"Pardon me m'am, but I heard your voice and you sounded distressed. Is there something wrong?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (w00t, some replies. ^^)

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight stopped dead in his tracks moaning slightly and looked over at Katai after hearing his voice.
    "Yeah we did meet a little while back nice to see you again Katai....well me and Nala were spending a little bit of alone time oh well no ones timing is perfect I guess....so whats up Katai" he said sitting down on the dusty ground looking over at Katai before looking at Nala.
    "Ah crap, I'm sorry if I did happen to spoil any of your alone time." Katai frowns a little and turns away, "I guess I was just bored back at where the others are." He sighs before looking up at Twilight again, "Anyway, not much has been going off. Just the same boring stuff and such. I came out here cos' I was bored I guess. I wanted to speak to a friend again." He smiles a bit.

Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala turned round startled to see Katai, ''Yes I remember you'' she smiled. ''How you been keeping Katai?'' she smiled before sitting down next to Twilight and resting her head on his.
    "Alright. My side sometimes hurts occassionally though." Katai looks round to his scarred and bruised side before feeling a sharp pain in his side. He moans a little in pain before panting a little and looking up to them both, "Guess this side isn't something you'd want, huh?" He asks as he gets his breath back.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess

Kala awoke from her sleep. she had gone back to the pridelands as she felt guilty for Scout hurting his paw. She looked around when she spotted Simba, She stayed hid in the grass and watched him curiously.
    Scout had heard something in the tall grass he scrunches his eyes to see better and sees Kala. Scout smiles she was too far away to see him. Scout slinks off hoping to catch her by surprise he sneaks up in the tall grass till he wasn't too far away from Kala.He crouches lower to the ground and tests his claws on the long grass. He smiles evilly and pounces on Kala. "Gotcha" Scout yelled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    ((Sorry guys... I've been busy :P Especially you Katse... I guess I've kept you waiting :P))

Star walked slowly out into the savannah, not hearing the cubs quietly padding behind her. A lot was on her mind right now... like, When would she find a mate? Would Mheetu ever come back? Her family... all was lost and she couldn't go back. She slowed to a stop and hung her head. For months she had tried to put her past behind her, but nothing ever seemed to work. It haunted her... the raging fire, the terrified pride members, her best friends burning to death alongside her parents. A silent wind blew and circled around her. She looked into the sky and cocked her head.
    "Father... I miss you..." she whispered to the spirit dancing around her sleek gray body.

Reno and Mara were hidden among the tall grass about ten feet in back of her. They turned and looked to eachother sadly, then looked back at Star. Mara turned her head away, hearing movement among the grasses. She poked Reno and he listened too. It sounded like something bigger than them, and they slowly inched a foot closer to Star for protection.
    --------------
    Nela looked around for the cubs. "Oh no..." she said, standing up in alert. "Reno? Mara!" She called, hoping they were close by. No one answered. "Oh no... Kovujin, should we go looking for them? Did they go back home?"
    ------------

Kovujin looked around, "Probably so, Lets go to the Waterfall then!" Kovujin said hastily, He started running off in the direction of their Den, His eyes darting in every direction looking for the cubs.
    ---

Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira lifted her head from Tumai's face to see what he was talking about. She saw the small fluttering forms that her was staring at and she nuzzling his cheek gently before looking in the other direction. Butterflies filled the meadow with their bright viabrant colours. They were all traveling in pairs and she smiled as she realised what Tumai meant from his previous statement.
    Tumai smiled, He looked at Subira, She seemed to have understood what he was talking about, She was a pretty smart Lioness, So he figured she would. He nuzzled her cheek with a smile.

"So.. What now Subira.." Tumai said with a purr, Watching the butterflies still dancing around them, and some flying away.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira thought for a moment before replying.
    "I don't know, what do you think?" She purred, pulling her head back and licking his nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, He thought for a moment, Should he say something sarcastic, Or just answer the question...

"You think a buffoon would know what to do?" Tumai said raising an eyebrow.

"Nah I'm just playing with you Subira.." Tumai said with a smile, "Tell ya the truth, I don't have the slightest clue, One of the reasons why I asked you" He said with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well surely a buffoon could think of something" Subira smirked, bopping his nose.

"You can't be that dumb"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Well you obviously don't know me" Tumai said with a wink, "Hah.. Just playing around again... Your a lot smarter than me I can tell you that though" Tumai said smiling

"Just kidding.. Again I have an Idea, How about a little walk? Or exploring or something" Tumai said licking her on her cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, where to then genius?" Subira grinned, licking Tumai on his cheek.
    She got up on all fours, but kept her tail intertwined with his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm, Where ever which way is some place new" Tumai said with a wink,

"Or just let our spirits lead the way.." Tumai said with a smile,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I don't know about are spirits, so I'm going to rely on my instincts" Subira smirked.

"Lets go exploring those ancient caves. I heard from a bird they're really interesting"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh great, were going somewhere a bird told us about" Tumai said with a smirk, "For all we know that place could have Rhinos in it, and you know I hate Rhino's" Tumai said rembering his past experiences with Rhino's,

"gah those things hate me" Tumai said with a chuckle, "Well I'm all up for exploring those caves, Nothing else to do" Tumai said with a wink, Keeping his tail curled up with hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (w00t, some replies. ^^)
    "Alright. My side sometimes hurts occassionally though." Katai looks round to his scarred and bruised side before feeling a sharp pain in his side. He moans a little in pain before panting a little and looking up to them both, "Guess this side isn't something you'd want, huh?" He asks as he gets his breath back.
    ''aww, it'a ll part of being a lion'' she smiled sweetly... suggesting Katai come sit down with them now he was here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout had heard something in the tall grass he scrunches his eyes to see better and sees Kala. Scout smiles she was too far away to see him. Scout slinks off hoping to catch her by surprise he sneaks up in the tall grass till he wasn't too far away from Kala.He crouches lower to the ground and tests his claws on the long grass. He smiles evilly and pounces on Kala. "Gotcha" Scout yelled.
    ''Argh'' Kala screamed as Scout shouted Gotcha as he grabbed her. ''shush'' she cried. ''look...'' she said pointing her paw over towards Simba, still continuing to watch him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, no... it's something that happened some time ago when the Outlanders attacked the Pridelanders. I get the pain regularly... that's all." Katai continues to pant a little as he sits down on the ground. He swishes his tail around slightly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Oh great, were going somewhere a bird told us about" Tumai said with a smirk, "For all we know that place could have Rhinos in it, and you know I hate Rhino's" Tumai said rembering his past experiences with Rhino's,

"gah those things hate me" Tumai said with a chuckle, "Well I'm all up for exploring those caves, Nothing else to do" Tumai said with a wink, Keeping his tail curled up with hers.
    "I don't think there are any Rhino's so you don't have anything to worry about" Subira grinned, walking away a little, but not far because her tail was curled around Tumai's.

"Well are we going or not?" She smirked, raising one eye brow questioningly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course!" Tumai said with a smile, walking up to Subira's side so their furs touched, he smiled looking at her, walking along with their tails still curled up, "Hmm this is like a vine, We can't escape each others grasp.." Tumai said with a smile, talking about their tails.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But a vine spreads out far and wide, and we're close together" Subira smiled, rubbing her cheek against his while they were walking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, Umm.. A short chain maybe?" Tumai said walking a little closer to the Cave still beside Subira, "Or something short.. That can entangle something.." Tumai said with a wink.