Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 562 of 689 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,240 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Wow, you're pretty good I'm gonna have to take notes. And yes I do call this wrestling actually I call this Scout getting his butt kicked" Scout said with a laugh.
    ''I Learn from the best'' she laughed. ''Twilight says all lionesses are better at pinning Lions'' she grinned, she looked towards Kara ''your turn'' she giggled softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes well we were all friends....when he I heard Mufasa and him were suppsably both killed killed I cried just as much as you did Nala" Twilight replied looking up at her "It was just as hard on me than you thats for sure; I nearly died of shock to see him back.....you didn't even tell me when you arrived back before Simba made his apperence" he said looking at her still tilting his head to her slightly.
    "It doesn't matter though we are all happy" he purred as Nala rested her head on his.
    He softly stroked Nala's sides with his paws purring softly himself.
    "So when we going to try some pinning huh" he whispered to her smiling.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin smirked, "Cubs are excited too, Guess they missed you as well" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Yeah your looking quite fine if I do say so myself" Kovujin said with a smile, he nuzzled Nela.

(ooc: Hmm Welll, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Reno, and Star are at the Waterhole, As for Kala, Kara, And Scout.. There somewhere in the Pride Lands.. Can't remember but under a tree right now *laughs* Simba, Nala, and Twilight... Are still under the same tree I think... I'm not to sure, Sorry if I'm wrong. Kago went off to find Timon.. I think also I'm not sure on that either, Karifu is in the Den Asleep I think... *Laughs* I think a lot on those characters cause they havnt been RP'ed in a while, Oh and Tumai and Subira are together.. I think.. At a Meadow.. *Laughs again* to much thinking, but thats where everyone is )
    ((sounds about right, KTL XD))

Nela smiled and nuzzled him back happily.
    "Awww... you guys are too cute." Star smiled.
    "I'm suprised you haven't found your mate yet, Star... you're a beautiful lioness." Nela replied.
    Star thought back to her old pal Mheetu, and how she loved him so much when she was younger, but all of that was gone, just like her pride.
    "Yeah.... I guess...." Star smiled a little, wondering when she would settle down with a mate of her own and have a family. "I... I'm going to go for a walk... I'll be back later." Star said, walking away.
    -----
    Mara and Reno saw her walking away, and decided to follow her secretly, to see where she was going. They snuck away without Nela and Kovujin noticing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Perhaps this is a good time to bring Sengalo back in this thread. ))

Sengalo had been walking for quite a few minutes, keeping in low profile so not to scare off any potential prey. That and just the fact that he didn't want to really be seen by anyone he didn't know and trust. He simultaneously sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of anything edible. There was nothing. With an aggravated sigh, Sengalo was going to make his way to the waterhole.

Then, he stopped in his tracks, the scent of a lioness catching his nostrils. There were cubs with her, too. Sengalo cursed in his head. Lovely, he thought sarcastically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Subira had better come in I think))
    Subira licked the blood off her paws, before lifting her head up and looking around.

The hunt had been sucessful, and now she flicked her tail impaitently, wondering what to do.

The wind blew in her direction, and she caught a scent of a lion.

"May as well see who it is. Won't do me any harm. I hope"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Jamili stay, come on please?" Rinoa asked Jamili with cub eyes.

((OOC: You need to hand off Jamili, I can't stay up until you come home from school, that's like 2 in the US, try handing him to Shenzi when you get a chance.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''I Learn from the best'' she laughed. ''Twilight says all lionesses are better at pinning Lions'' she grinned, she looked towards Kara ''your turn'' she giggled softly.
    "Maybe you were better then me but most of the time I am real good at Pinning Kara. You can ask Kara yourself if you don't believe me" "How did you get so good by the way?" Scout asked he was still kinda feeling bad about losing especially to a girl his parents would of killed him if they were alive to hear that. Scout sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    "Jamili stay, come on please?" Rinoa asked Jamili with cub eyes.

((OOC: You need to hand off Jamili, I can't stay up until you come home from school, that's like 2 in the US, try handing him to Shenzi when you get a chance.))
    ((ooc: Thats a shame, I liked RP'ing him))
    "Like I said before, I have to see the king first. I want to check what I can and can't do in his Pride" Jamili sighed, gettng up on all fours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked around he began to wonder why it got so quiet all of a sudden, then he noticed it, "The cubs, where are they?" Kovujin said looking around frantically, He looked back to Nela, "Oh geesh.."
    ---
    Kara smirked, "My turn eh?" Kara said jumping on Scout pinning him the ground. "My turns over now I guess" Kara said laughing.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got up and walked over to the water.

Ballard walks up to Scout.

Ballard: Hi, Scout.

She said with a smile.

Scout didn't respond.

Ballard sits down next to Kara.

"I wonder what his problem is. You didn't brag too much about pinning him did you? Scout has really been feeling bad for himself ever since his parents died between you and me he's even blaming himself for what hyenas did to his parents." Ballard said starting to sound a little worried about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked back over to Scout,
    why is it me that always makes him feel so bad.
    She looked away from him to look at Ballard, "I don't know, All I said was, My turns over when I pinned him.. Is that bad?" Kara asked looking back to Scout,
    I guess i'm not as nice as I think I am..
    "That sounds just like him.. always blaming himself for the wrong doings of others, One thing I do not like about him is that.. But you can't change the way some one is I guess." Kara said, she got up and started walking over to Scout, she sat down beside him, Staring at her reflection, and the Necklace's that she wore that swayed as the wind blew. She smiled staring at the one that Scout made for her, Then the smile dissappeared quickly as she thought of Scout again.
    "Scout.. I'm sorry if I made you look like a loser back there... Or what ever I did" Kara said looking away from the water, All she could see was her and Scout's sad face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked back over to Scout,
    why is it me that always makes him feel so bad.
    She looked away from him to look at Ballard, "I don't know, All I said was, My turns over when I pinned him.. Is that bad?" Kara asked looking back to Scout,
    I guess i'm not as nice as I think I am..
    "That sounds just like him.. always blaming himself for the wrong doings of others, One thing I do not like about him is that.. But you can't change the way some one is I guess." Kara said, she got up and started walking over to Scout, she sat down beside him, Staring at her reflection, and the Necklace's that she wore that swayed as the wind blew. She smiled staring at the one that Scout made for her, Then the smile dissappeared quickly as she thought of Scout again.
    "Scout.. I'm sorry if I made you look like a loser back there... Or what ever I did" Kara said looking away from the water, All she could see was her and Scout's sad face.
    "It's not you It's never your fault for making me seem like a loser I felt like this long before I even met you. It's just that I tried hiding it I've tried being in denial till I couldn't be in denial anymore. That's what my problem is that's why I always seem to be blaming myself for stuff. And basically I'm just worried I'm gonna screw something up like with my last friend. I.......... uhhhhhh forget about it" Scout said thinking about what happened to his friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: Thats a shame, I liked RP'ing him))
    "Like I said before, I have to see the king first. I want to check what I can and can't do in his Pride" Jamili sighed, gettng up on all fours.
    ((I know, but you're in Austrailia mate, it's way ahead of the US))

"But you'll stay temporairly, right?" Rinoa asked as she got up. "You're the only lion I've met that hasn't betrayed me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, I see, Well you should try putting your problems behind you Scout, No matter how hard it may seem, You could always try I mean.. Look at my dad, Hes told me some things about him and his past.. but he doesnt dwell over it.. You should try being like him, Sure he thinks of his past a lot but he doesnt get sad over it.. I think" Kara said trying to reassure Scout, She nuzzled his cheek and licked his nose,

Scout had another friend, he doesnt seem like he wants to talk about it.. Maybe I shouldnt ask..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard decided to tell her. Ballard sighs sadly and tells her whispering in her ear.

"Back when me and Scout were like 3 months old Scout had this friend named Bucky. This was before I met Scout anyway, Bucky was always the most daring and Scout he was always the one who wanted to be on the safe side. Bucky and Scout were like brothers. One day Bucky woke up Scout real early and wanted to play Tag with him on this big mountain. Now something inside Scout told him that this was a bad idea. So he told him "Maybe we should just play here" But bucky didn't listen to Scout. He ran off to play on the mountain. EVen though every part of Scout's body was yelling that it wasn't safe Scout still felt like it was his job to protect him and make sure he stays out of danger. So Scout followed him. Scout kept on telling him that it was a real bad idea and that they should just go home. Because something didn't feel right to Scout. He tried everything to force him to come back home he tried persuading, he tried talking, he even tried to bring him back. Suddenly there was a loud cracking sound. Scout was really starting to worry and persuade him now but Bucky was too daring to listen. Soon the ledge that Bucky was standing on fell. Scout tried to grab him he kept on trying to drag him up before he fell but Bucky slipped out of Scout's grip and died. To this very day he blames himself for what happened" Ballard said as a tear ran down her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara listened carefully, She kept a tear inside of her, It was sad, Scouts life was just.. Sad, Everything bad always happened to him, How could he keep living in such a bad world. Kara sighed.

From now on, I'm not letting Scout even get a chance to think of something bad, I'm going to be there with him.. Every second of his life.

She looked down at the grass, "Thats.. Terrible.." Kara said with a sigh turning her head to look back at Scout, She let out another sigh, but this one was a little bit harder. She moved a little closer to Scout, Snuggling close against his fur, "I'll be here for you Scout, All your problems you will face in the future, we will face.. Together" Kara said smiling laying her head on his shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    ((I know, but you're in Austrailia mate, it's way ahead of the US))

"But you'll stay temporairly, right?" Rinoa asked as she got up. "You're the only lion I've met that hasn't betrayed me."
    ((ooc: *sigh* I guess your not the paitent type to wait for weekends. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.))
    "Betrayed you? Who on earth would do that?" Jamili asked, his ears cocking up in surprise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Sorry guys i've just haven't been rping alot, i just had bad things happen

Titus was all alone he doesn't have anyone, he wished he had friends of his own but it seems that it never cuts the cake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: *sigh* I guess your not the paitent type to wait for weekends. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.))
    "Betrayed you? Who on earth would do that?" Jamili asked, his ears cocking up in surprise.
    "Well, actually, I mistook them for somebody than I thought they were personality-wise." Rinoa said as she plunged into the water hole. "It's nothing, really, I'm fine. I just want you to stay for as long as possibe."

((OOC: I have to go to bed in a minute so I'm impatient. Wait, I can't play until the weekends, you win!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Does that mean I get to keep him?))
    Jamili smiled and raised him paw so as to sheild himself from Rinoa's splash.

"Well I'm sure that I'll stay here for a while"