Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 560 of 689 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610660 ... LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,200 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Well we were about to play Tag but if you'd like to play another game that's ok too. What games do you like to play Kala?" Scout asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mind. I love chasing Butterflies and Birds as we don't see alot of them in the snow and I love to climb, I'm a brilliant climber'' she said holding her head up high as she climbed up a big tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''I know'' she smiled back at Twilight purring. ''It was a shame we had to keep it a secret and i didn't like keeping it a secret but we both knew what Simba would of been like if he found out!, Luckily he did find out and even though at first he was mad with us, he got used to it and we didn't loose are friendship'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight softly back.
    "Well we always had each other Nala; Simba knew that but he only though we were friends like when we were cubs" he said smiling up at her purring as she kissed him "Well he was mad but well he had to see this coming come on we all grew up together and stuff like this happens" he said stroking the side of her face with his paw.
    "Oh well that was the past and we can only look to a good future now all thats behind us and getting on much better than we did before" he smiled purring as he stroked the side of her face still.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    I don't mind. I love chasing Butterflies and Birds as we don't see alot of them in the snow and I love to climb, I'm a brilliant climber'' she said holding her head up high as she climbed up a big tree.
    "I'm a pretty good climber too.

he says as he climbed up to the branch above her. "Hey do you like to wrestle?" Scout asks. As the tree branch he was sitting on starts to give way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked up to the tree, "Meh, I can't climb trees, Or yeah I'm not that talented" Kara said with a smirk. "Scout watch out that limb! It's going to break!" Kara said as she watched the Limb start to give way to Scout's weight.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked up to the tree, "Meh, I can't climb trees, Or yeah I'm not that talented" Kara said with a smirk. "Scout watch out that limb! It's going to break!" Kara said as she watched the Limb start to give way to Scout's weight.
    Scout jumps off the tree saving Kala too. Scout looks down embarrassingly as the branch falls. "I guess I'm fatter then I thought" Scout says turning a bright pink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Your not fat, Just that was a weak and dead limb" Kara said with a smirk stepping out of the way so the Limb wouldnt hit her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad I at least saved Kala" Scout said snuggling close to Kara. Ready to start the game whenever Kala was ready.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So where did you go Star? Hope you didn't get into to much trouble while you were gone.. Its been so long we thought you ran away or something" Kovujin said with a smile, he looked back to Nela and gave her a wink. "Nela's missed you too"
    "I wouldn't do that Kovujin. I love it here." She smiled and nuzzled Nela and Kovujin again.

"My, how you've grown!" Nela said smiling. "I'm glad you're okay."

Star stood tall, showing off her adult body. "Really? Looking good I guess."

Mara and Reno had jumped in the water and swam across the waterhole when they saw that Star was home.

"STAR!" they yelled in unison. They got out of the water and pounced on her, getting her wet.

"Mara? Reno? Wow... and you think I grew." Star laughed to Kovujin and Nela.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Just out of curiousity, where are each group of characters now? I'm thinking about bringing Sengalo back into this thread for a little while.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Well we always had each other Nala; Simba knew that but he only though we were friends like when we were cubs" he said smiling up at her purring as she kissed him "Well he was mad but well he had to see this coming come on we all grew up together and stuff like this happens" he said stroking the side of her face with his paw.
    "Oh well that was the past and we can only look to a good future now all thats behind us and getting on much better than we did before" he smiled purring as he stroked the side of her face still.
    ''too true'' Nala smiled. ''we did alwyas have each other and yes Simba did only think we were friends, but it was right under his nose all that time!'' ''here's to the future'' she chuckled. ''I'm glad it's worked out how it is, I'm so lucky to have both you and Simba - even if he is asleep more than he's awake'' she joked smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Poor Simba should of seen it sooner really" he smiled "It doesn't matter though" he purred softly and stroked her cheek once more with his paw.
    "Well not normal for one lioness to have two lions usualy one lion and two lionesses ya know" he smirked.
    "But with Simba asleep and all its only one lion and one lioness" he purred smiling at her as he licked her nose.
    "Yeah well his sleeping means I spend more time alone wtih you" he smiled "Sort of a mixed blessing really".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Poor Simba should of seen it sooner really" he smiled "It doesn't matter though" he purred softly and stroked her cheek once more with his paw.
    "Well not normal for one lioness to have two lions usualy one lion and two lionesses ya know" he smirked.
    "But with Simba asleep and all its only one lion and one lioness" he purred smiling at her as he licked her nose.
    "Yeah well his sleeping means I spend more time alone wtih you" he smiled "Sort of a mixed blessing really".
    ''I think if he knew when he was a cub then maybe he wouldn't of been so mad! but like you said it doesn't matter now'' she said purring at Twilight and resting her head on his. ''Normally is the males that have more lionesses, but you best not have anyone else'' she warned although she was in-a-way joking. 'you can say that again, 'Alone time is good'' she smirked kissing Twilight softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well if Scar didn't do what he did then Simba takign you away from me for that short time we would of got along just fine alot sooner" Twilight replied "Especially all the stuff we did for one another to keep each other safe and all making us close; I must say I got really jealous when he got back and just claimed you back" he replied looking up at her smiling "Glad we rekindled something a while back though" he smiled stroking her cheek with a paw.
    "Don't worry theres only one lioness in my life and thats you Nala" he smiled and licked her nose softly with his tounge.
    "I'm feeling alot better right now" he smirked winking a eye to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    "I wouldn't do that Kovujin. I love it here." She smiled and nuzzled Nela and Kovujin again.

"My, how you've grown!" Nela said smiling. "I'm glad you're okay."

Star stood tall, showing off her adult body. "Really? Looking good I guess."

Mara and Reno had jumped in the water and swam across the waterhole when they saw that Star was home.

"STAR!" they yelled in unison. They got out of the water and pounced on her, getting her wet.

"Mara? Reno? Wow... and you think I grew." Star laughed to Kovujin and Nela.
    Kovujin smirked, "Cubs are excited too, Guess they missed you as well" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Yeah your looking quite fine if I do say so myself" Kovujin said with a smile, he nuzzled Nela.

Originally posted by Katse
    ((Just out of curiousity, where are each group of characters now? I'm thinking about bringing Sengalo back into this thread for a little while.))
    (ooc: Hmm Welll, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Reno, and Star are at the Waterhole, As for Kala, Kara, And Scout.. There somewhere in the Pride Lands.. Can't remember but under a tree right now *laughs* Simba, Nala, and Twilight... Are still under the same tree I think... I'm not to sure, Sorry if I'm wrong. Kago went off to find Timon.. I think also I'm not sure on that either, Karifu is in the Den Asleep I think... *Laughs* I think a lot on those characters cause they havnt been RP'ed in a while, Oh and Tumai and Subira are together.. I think.. At a Meadow.. *Laughs again* to much thinking, but thats where everyone is )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kala ya wann come with me and Kara we're about to go down and see Kara's family. I'm starting to miss Reno and Mara. Those are Kara's younger brother and sister. Come on" Scout said eagerly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah come on, You havnt met my family yet" Kara said with a grin on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got back to Kovujin Star Nela and Reno and Mara. "You guys I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine say hi to Kala." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked over his shoulder and noticed a white lioness cub.
    "Hello, My names Kovujin, Your a friend of Scout I see, Nice to meet you, May I ask your name?" Kovujin asked politely.

Shes.. All white.. A snow cub maybe? I've heard a lot about them, but they can't survive in this weather and climate I thought.. Hmm wierd
    ---
    Kara laughed, "Friend of mine too daddy"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked over his shoulder and noticed a white lioness cub.
    "Hello, My names Kovujin, Your a friend of Scout I see, Nice to meet you, May I ask your name?" Kovujin asked politely.

Shes.. All white.. A snow cub maybe? I've heard a lot about them, but they can't survive in this weather and climate I thought.. Hmm wierd
    ---
    Kara laughed, "Friend of mine too daddy"
    "I all ready said her name was Kala, she's a little shy. And yes she's Kara's friends too." Scout laughed. "Hey Reno, Mara, come on over here and say hi to Kala."