Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 559 of 689 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,180 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin looked back, he too heard the rustling in the grass, He crouched down low almost ready to leap out at who ever it was, then Star appeared, he rose up , "STAR!" Kovujin yelled, "Your okay!" Kovujin said with a smile, "I thought you went missing or something.." Kovujin said with a smile still on his face. "Nothings going on really, the cubs are playing and Scout and Kara are off.. Somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Karifu and Kago are both fine. Don't worry" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and nuzzled her cheek, "Glad your okay.. Really I was starting to worry about our newest family member" Kovujin said with another smile.

EDIT:
    ---
    Kara smiled and walked to sit beside Kala, "She can be our newest member to our little gang." Kara said with a smirk
    "Nobody told me about a gang I'm all ready in the gang aren't I" Scout says curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    Kiara's a curious one, so maybe she'll be like Sleepy Simba or her wise mother'' she smirked. ''Kopa has taken after you alot that's why'' she smiled. Purring at Twilight and kissing his cheek. ''They grow up so fast'' she smiled.
    "Yeah well it will be intresting to see what path she does in the end actually take" Twilight laughed softly looking up at Nala smiling purring softly.
    "Yeah I'm proud of Kopa after what hes been put through already finding out I was his father and not Simba that must of been upsetting for him; but he seems to love the fact I am his father though" he smiled.
    Twilight purred a little louder and nuzzled back "Yeah they sure do grow up to fast...shame really sometimes".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "No your not in it Scout" Kara said with a laugh, she pushed him playfully, "Of course you are silly, Your the leader.. We have one now anyways.." Kara said with a laugh.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If I'm the leader of the group then you two are my LIT leaders in Training." Welcome to the best friends forever club Kala" Scout said with a smile.

[SOrry if that club name sounded corny and lame]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Laughs, I expected a lame name, seeing its a cub that made it )

"hmm Nice name, how long did it take you to make it Scout?" Kara said with a smirk, "Sounds cool anyways. I'm in a club woohooo!" Kara said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Really? Wow... I've missed you guys too." Star smiled and nuzzled him back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So where did you go Star? Hope you didn't get into to much trouble while you were gone.. Its been so long we thought you ran away or something" Kovujin said with a smile, he looked back to Nela and gave her a wink. "Nela's missed you too"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Laughs, I expected a lame name, seeing its a cub that made it )

"hmm Nice name, how long did it take you to make it Scout?" Kara said with a smirk, "Sounds cool anyways. I'm in a club woohooo!" Kara said with a laugh.
    "If you don't like it I'll try to think of a cooler name. " Scout said hoping she liked it at least a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Your not smart" Kara said piffing him in the back of the head playfully knocking him to the ground, she stepped on top of him " Back pin, Its called Sarcasm by the way Scout" Kara said with a wink down to him. she laughed a little then started hitting the place she had hit him, "Hope that didn't hurt a big strong lion like you".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How about you think of a name Ms. Genious" Scout said jokingly toward Kara piffing her head back with his tail. Scout lays his tail next to Kara's even their tails form what looks like a heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How about, Scout's a loser club?" Kara said looking back at there tails, "aww, Never mind.. I change it to Scout's so adorable club.. Wierd names.. I like yours better." Kara said purring loudly and laying her head on his shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You don't really think I'm a loser do you?" Scout says hoping she really didn't. Scout nuzzled her. "The bestest best friends club works for me" He looks at their tails. He licks Kara's nose twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nope, I think your the perfect boy friend in the world." Kara said purring as he licked her nose twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nope, I think your the perfect boy friend in the world." Kara said purring as he licked her nose twice.
    "I'm glad you think that I'm perfect I should have known if I was a loser a stunningly beautiful smart girl like you would never want to be my girlfriend." Scout says putting her front paws gently on his affectionately as he rubs noses with her."You are beyond perfect Kara" Scout said his nose still on her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah well it will be intresting to see what path she does in the end actually take" Twilight laughed softly looking up at Nala smiling purring softly.
    "Yeah I'm proud of Kopa after what hes been put through already finding out I was his father and not Simba that must of been upsetting for him; but he seems to love the fact I am his father though" he smiled.
    Twilight purred a little louder and nuzzled back "Yeah they sure do grow up to fast...shame really sometimes".
    ''Who knows what the future holds'' Nala smiled with a slight smirk at Twilight. She purred softly. ''It must of been hard for him finding that out, But he musta thought it was a little strange that he was alot like you and not so much like Simba'' she replied. ''It is a shame sometimes, yes.'' Nala sighed before licking Twilight nose.
    --------------------------------------
    Kala smiled at Kara and then Scout, she then looked towards the elephant graveyard where Kopa was playing! ''I'm gunna go find Twilight Now'' she grinned leaving the two cubs to have some alone time together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "You got that right Scout, Even if you were a loser I'd still love you," Kara said Staring into Scout's ocean blue eyes purring. "Huh Okay Kala" Kara said with a smile, "Nice talking with you, Stay safe"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''Who knows what the future holds'' Nala smiled with a slight smirk at Twilight. She purred softly. ''It must of been hard for him finding that out, But he musta thought it was a little strange that he was alot like you and not so much like Simba'' she replied. ''It is a shame sometimes, yes.'' Nala sighed before licking Twilight nose.
    --------------------------------------
    Kala smiled at Kara and then Scout, she then looked towards the elephant graveyard where Kopa was playing! ''I'm gunna go find Twilight Now'' she grinned leaving the two cubs to have some alone time together.
    "The future is always exciting you neve know what could possibly happen" he smiled up at Nala purring softly "Well we had to keep it secret cause mine and your relationship was a secret I just feel sorry for you having to go along with it" he sighed nuzzling Nala's cheek "Well at least all thats been straightend out" he said as he nuzzled her cheek.
    He pulled back softly looking at Nala as she licked his nose.
    "Oh well just look forward to the future; Simba and everyone else knows and is ok with it" he smiled pawing her cheek softly "Just make the most of it I say" he purred kissing her softly on the muzzle.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "The future is always exciting you neve know what could possibly happen" he smiled up at Nala purring softly "Well we had to keep it secret cause mine and your relationship was a secret I just feel sorry for you having to go along with it" he sighed nuzzling Nala's cheek "Well at least all thats been straightend out" he said as he nuzzled her cheek.
    He pulled back softly looking at Nala as she licked his nose.
    "Oh well just look forward to the future; Simba and everyone else knows and is ok with it" he smiled pawing her cheek softly "Just make the most of it I say" he purred kissing her softly on the muzzle.
    ''I know'' she smiled back at Twilight purring. ''It was a shame we had to keep it a secret and i didn't like keeping it a secret but we both knew what Simba would of been like if he found out!, Luckily he did find out and even though at first he was mad with us, he got used to it and we didn't loose are friendship'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight softly back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kala we're about to play you wanna join?" Scout yelled out as he saw her walking off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Hey Kala we're about to play you wanna join?" Scout yelled out as he saw her walking off.
    Kala turned round quickly ''what ya gunna play'' she grinned jumping up onto a log and walking to the other end.