Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 558 of 689 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608658 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,160 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''I'm glad you think so'' she smiled at Kago. ''why was it funny'' she asked in wonder.

''It certainnly does'' Nala winked at Twilight. ''Ofcourse the more Time we have together, the happier i am'' she smiled. ''I do too'' she smiled. ''I think after seing Kala, I Would like to have another girl and another boy'' she smiled. ''I mean I've not seen Kiara and Kopa for a while now, how about you?''

''really? sounds cool! I'd like that'' she smiled. ''Maybe i could be best friends with Kara too?'' she smiled looking at Scout and Kara! ''All 3 of us could be best friends Like Nala, Twilight and Simba have been since they were our age'' she grinned.
    "That sounds like a great idea I've always wanted to make new friends. What do you think Kara? You know what they say the more the merrier." Scout said with a smile to Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''It certainnly does'' Nala winked at Twilight. ''Ofcourse the more Time we have together, the happier i am'' she smiled. ''I do too'' she smiled. ''I think after seing Kala, I Would like to have another girl and another boy'' she smiled. ''I mean I've not seen Kiara and Kopa for a while now, how about you?''
    "The more time I'm with you the happier I am" Twilight smiled up at Nala.
    After hearing Nala's reaction to maybe wanting more cubs he purred loadly smiling.
    "I wouldn't mind a girl since I had Kopa" Twilight smiled "But well you really can't choose and we may get more than one cub we could end up with two or three as far as we know" he smiled.
    "I saw Kiara two days ago and Kopa early yesterday morning; they are getting used to the independance thats why they aren't about" he smirked "They will get bored and come back eventually".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "That sounds like a great idea I've always wanted to make new friends. What do you think Kara? You know what they say the more the merrier." Scout said with a smile to Kara.
    ''You can never have to many friends'' she smiled looking cute and all pretty. ''I'm glad you like my fur'' she smiled at Kara ''but sometimes i miss having no other snow cubs or adults around to talk too although i know they'd find it too got round here'' she sighed.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "The more time I'm with you the happier I am" Twilight smiled up at Nala.
    After hearing Nala's reaction to maybe wanting more cubs he purred loadly smiling.
    "I wouldn't mind a girl since I had Kopa" Twilight smiled "But well you really can't choose and we may get more than one cub we could end up with two or three as far as we know" he smiled.
    "I saw Kiara two days ago and Kopa early yesterday morning; they are getting used to the independance thats why they aren't about" he smirked "They will get bored and come back eventually".
    ''The more time I'm with you the happier I am too'' Nala smiled looking into Twilight's eyes! ''your eyes are so beautiful'' her smile getting bigger before she kissed Twilight passionetly and licked his nose. ''I know we can't choice but it's good that I want both, then I won't be disappointed'' she smirked. ''I'm sure they will come back when they get bored and it's good their getting used to the independence, they grow up so quick don't they?'' she smiled looking down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''The more time I'm with you the happier I am too'' Nala smiled looking into Twilight's eyes! ''your eyes are so beautiful'' her smile getting bigger before she kissed Twilight passionetly and licked his nose. ''I know we can't choice but it's good that I want both, then I won't be disappointed'' she smirked. ''I'm sure they will come back when they get bored and it's good their getting used to the independence, they grow up so quick don't they?'' she smiled looking down.
    "No your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled lovingly looking into Nala's eye as she kissed him making him kiss back purring loadly before she licked his nose.
    "Your a great kisser as well" he smiled up at her purring before softly licking her nose once more nuzzling her cheek.
    "Thats whats such a good things; its always a suprise you never know what your getting" he smiled purring "I won't be disapointed in any cubs I have with you" he said stroking her cheek with his paw.
    "Yeah they will come back sooner or later....like when they get hungry; and yeah they sure do grow up" he smiled "We had to grow up fast considering the whole Scar reign thing".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled lovingly looking into Nala's eye as she kissed him making him kiss back purring loadly before she licked his nose.
    "Your a great kisser as well" he smiled up at her purring before softly licking her nose once more nuzzling her cheek.
    "Thats whats such a good things; its always a suprise you never know what your getting" he smiled purring "I won't be disapointed in any cubs I have with you" he said stroking her cheek with his paw.
    "Yeah they will come back sooner or later....like when they get hungry; and yeah they sure do grow up" he smiled "We had to grow up fast considering the whole Scar reign thing".
    ''No your are more beautiful'' Nala smirked. ''Thank you, your a great kisser too she said purring at him kissing her back and as he licked her nose. Nala smiled at what Twilight said. ''I won't be disappointed in any cubs we have together either'' she smiled lovingly at Twilight. ''Oh I know, But I couldn't be happier now'' Nala replied membering when they where cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nala don't be silly your the beautiful one trust me" he smiled and licked her nose once more purring loudly "Your a cracking kisser" he winked kissing her back softly.
    "Any cubs that we have are going to be good and cute" he smiled "Basicly inheriting all the things you are" he winked and licked Nala's nose once more".
    "I couldn't be any happier right now either" he smiled stroking her side and cheek with his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nala don't be silly your the beautiful one trust me" he smiled and licked her nose once more purring loudly "Your a cracking kisser" he winked kissing her back softly.
    "Any cubs that we have are going to be good and cute" he smiled "Basicly inheriting all the things you are" he winked and licked Nala's nose once more".
    "I couldn't be any happier right now either" he smiled stroking her side and cheek with his paw.
    Nala stroked Twilight back, ''I'm not being Silly, your beautiful and I love you'' she told him smiling seductively at him. ''Any cubs we have are gunna be cute coz there'll enherit both are good points and more yours than mine'' she smiled nuzzling Twilight back and purring loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I know your not stupid Nala" he smiled widely to her purring as she stroked him back.
    "Well I think your very beautiful and I love you also" he smiled widely to her purring loudly still as he looked up at Nala's normal seductive smile.
    "Na they take more from there mother than there fathers...thats why your cubs are so perfect" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I know your not stupid Nala" he smiled widely to her purring as she stroked him back.
    "Well I think your very beautiful and I love you also" he smiled widely to her purring loudly still as he looked up at Nala's normal seductive smile.
    "Na they take more from there mother than there fathers...thats why your cubs are so perfect" he smiled.
    Nala smiled and purred at Twilight. She liked it when he complimented her. ''Yes, but cubs can't be perfect if they don't have a perfect dad to take after'' she smiled with a sly smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You mean Simba then" Twilight winked looking over at Simba laughing softly "I'm not so perfect as you are" he smiled to Nala.
    "Yeah I have some good things cubs can take after me" he smirked "But they take more from the perfect mother" he smiled kissing her muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You mean Simba then" Twilight winked looking over at Simba laughing softly "I'm not so perfect as you are" he smiled to Nala.
    "Yeah I have some good things cubs can take after me" he smirked "But they take more from the perfect mother" he smiled kissing her muzzle.
    ''... if he wasn't always sleeping then maybe'' she laughed. ''Cubs may look more like there mothers but they learn from their farthers and you are perfect'' she smiled nuzzling him on the nose and giving him a big wet kiss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Star was jogging along the edge of the pridelands, admiring the scenery. A lot had changed for her in the past three weeks... she found a family, found Kara... and soon she was going to be accepted into the pride. Not to mention she had grown, and was now virtually an adult. She grew taller to her full height, and sleek, dark fur now covered her fuzzy cub fur. She slowed to a trot as she saw Pride rock, amazed at how massive it was.

King Simba....

She stood there, watching the faint figures of lionesses ascend and descend the steps.

"huh..." she shrugged and turned around, figuring she should get back to the waterhole. She hoped Kovujin and Kago and Karifu was okay, and that they made it back safley. She hadn't seen them in over a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Yeah we could grow up together and be best friends like them too" Kara said still smiling at Kala.

Another friend, another day, This is awesome.
    ---
    Kovujin sighed, "i'm sure Star will be okay, Shes a great hunter and can fend for herself alone.." Kovujin said with a smile.

Well.. I hope shes okay anyways..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''... if he wasn't always sleeping then maybe'' she laughed. ''Cubs may look more like there mothers but they learn from their farthers and you are perfect'' she smiled nuzzling him on the nose and giving him a big wet kiss.
    "So Kiara is going to be a lazy like Simba and sleep all the time i guess" Twilight smirked "Well since shes a lioness she should be more like you hopefully" he laughed softly.
    "I think kopa's taken after me alot though" he smiled as Nala nuzzling him on the nose and kissing him.
    He purred and kissed her softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You can never have to many friends'' she smiled looking cute and all pretty. ''I'm glad you like my fur'' she smiled at Kara ''but sometimes i miss having no other snow cubs or adults around to talk too although i know they'd find it too got round here'' she sighed.
    "Kara's right your fur looks very cute. I wish I could help you find some snow lions for ya but me and Kara will be there for you. I know we're not snow lions but we're great to hang out with." Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, to bad there isnt any here.. Must be kind of lonely, but don't feel bad, I never knew my parents. But I just put it behind me and live with my new parents, Kovujin and Nela" Kara said with a smile, "You can hang out with us any time you want"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Yeah, to bad there isnt any here.. Must be kind of lonely, but don't feel bad, I never knew my parents. But I just put it behind me and live with my new parents, Kovujin and Nela" Kara said with a smile, "You can hang out with us any time you want"
    "I kinda feel the same way I basically get no time to see my family either you'll probably be more welcome to hang out with her family then I am" Scout said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "True..." Nela sighed. She knew Kara would be heart broken if Star went missing. She turned her attention to some rustling grass. "Kovujin..." she said quietly. She figured it could be an intruder, and Mara and Reno were all the way on the other side of the waterhole, playing hide and seek. She stood still and remained calm, and was relieved to see Star stepping out of the grass.

"Hi guys!" She smiled. Her long, sleek fur shined in the sunlight. "What's going on? Everything okay? How's Karifu? Kago? Gosh it's been a while..." Star beamed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked back, he too heard the rustling in the grass, He crouched down low almost ready to leap out at who ever it was, then Star appeared, he rose up , "STAR!" Kovujin yelled, "Your okay!" Kovujin said with a smile, "I thought you went missing or something.." Kovujin said with a smile still on his face. "Nothings going on really, the cubs are playing and Scout and Kara are off.. Somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Karifu and Kago are both fine. Don't worry" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and nuzzled her cheek, "Glad your okay.. Really I was starting to worry about our newest family member" Kovujin said with another smile.

EDIT:
    ---
    Kara smiled and walked to sit beside Kala, "She can be our newest member to our little gang." Kara said with a smirk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So Kiara is going to be a lazy like Simba and sleep all the time i guess" Twilight smirked "Well since shes a lioness she should be more like you hopefully" he laughed softly.
    "I think kopa's taken after me alot though" he smiled as Nala nuzzling him on the nose and kissing him.
    He purred and kissed her softly.
    Kiara's a curious one, so maybe she'll be like Sleepy Simba or her wise mother'' she smirked. ''Kopa has taken after you alot that's why'' she smiled. Purring at Twilight and kissing his cheek. ''They grow up so fast'' she smiled.

------------------------------------

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ''It is kinda... but i found Cousin Twilight now and I wanna be just like Nala when i growed up though'' she grinned excitedly ''Twilight said i will be''

Originally posted by Simba22
    "Kara's right your fur looks very cute. I wish I could help you find some snow lions for ya but me and Kara will be there for you. I know we're not snow lions but we're great to hang out with." Scout said with a smile.
    ''Thank you Scout and Kara'' she said beaming. I'll be ok on my own, it's to hot for most snow lions out here but not me'' she grinned. ''that's be cool to hang out with you both'' she smiled

''Thank you for allowing me in your gang'' she beamed. ''I'm sure I won't be more welcome than you Scout'' she chuckled.