Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 554 of 689 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604654 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,080 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "Maybe I should just keep my big mouth shut"
    ---
    Kara smirked, she grabbed his other paw and pulled it downwards, the one that wasnt pinning her down, causing Scout to loose his balance once again, she rolled over ontop of him as he fell to the ground and laid across his stomach horizontally, "Gotcha, a new style of pinning.." Kara said with a smirk.

(ooc: They are laying like this + Just to let you know ; )...)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout rolled over so now Scout had her pinned down again. "You might as well give up I'm always gonna be countering your pins Scout said gently tickling her stomach with his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara giggled as he tickled her stomach, "Hmm well I can just keep countering yours then!" Kara said pushing her off of him and pouncing on him grabbing his neck and pulling him to the ground, she kept ahold of her neck while he was on the ground she put her left hind leg to the left of Scouts body and her right hind leg to the right of his body, firmly keeping him pressed down with her upperbodies wieght, "Get out of this one Scout." Kara said with a smirk.
    EDIT:

(ooc: Simba22, Can you clear you Private Messages please ^_^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Wow, That was quite impressive." Scout said trying to get out of it. Scout was starting to get a little discouraged cause he was supposed to be the strong cub and that's the way it's always been for Scout. So He felt kinda down that there was someone better then him with what seemed to be everything. But he tried his best not to let it show as he continued to get out of the pin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "I guess your not as good as you thought" Kara said, then she made one mistake, and it ruined it for her, She took her arms out from around Scouts neck and looked up to her Father and smiled saying.
    "Dad look I pinned Scout, Finally!" Kara yelled.
    --
    Kovujin smirked, "So you think."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {{Simba22 - Josh, I like your idea but clear out your inbox it's full! I'm going to be now though too 1:36am here and i tired}}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smirked, "I guess your not as good as you thought" Kara said, then she made one mistake, and it ruined it for her, She took her arms out from around Scouts neck and looked up to her Father and smiled saying.
    "Dad look I pinned Scout, Finally!" Kara yelled.
    --
    Kovujin smirked, "So you think."
    Scout got up. "Congratulations" Scout said trying his best to be happy for her but it was always hard for Scout to admit someone was better then him. His parents would have been turning in their graves.

{I cleaned out five messages for ya NTL.}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and started walking off proudly forgetting about Scout, then she turned around and eyed him, "I betcha I could do it again.." Kara said with a smirk. She ran up beside Scout and licked him, "How about this.. IF I pin you the next time. Then i'm the master of Pinning, IF I lose.. Then..." Kara stopped to think. "You decide that part" Kara said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You can choose for me if you want" Scout says. "I'll be right back there's just something I gotta do. I'll be back to wrestle with you in about 3 minutes." Scout said as he slowly walks out of sight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sighed,
    [i]There goes the love of my life, off to do something else... Oh well I'll just try and find something else to do.. Or.. Follow him...' Kara thought with a smirk appearing on her face.

She waited for Scout to dissapear until she couldnt see him anymore, then started walking off in the direction she saw him go in, she stayed close to the ground waiting to see what he was doing. she was now only about 20 feet away from Scout, but she was totally unnoticable thanks to the high grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout started talking to himself. "My parents would have been so upset they wanted me to be great at wrestling and I couldn't even do that. My parents would have died if they saw me lose I let my parents down I had to be good at everything I had to win" Scout starts crying. "All my life it was all about me being better then everyone else I want to feel happy for Kara but it's hard I was always raised to be a winner a winner never loses other wise they're not a winner. I don't know what to do Maybe my parents were right I am a good for nothig loser" Scout says sitting down depressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Oh you just wait and see, I'll get better.. Just you watch" Kara said with a smirk, She pushed him off balance making him fall to the ground then pinned him to the ground, "I'll be better.. One day.." Kara said with a smile and licking his nose.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, They're very responsible.. Smart too" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Guess she's kinda like you.. Smart, and cute" Kara said licking Nela on the cheek.
    "Oh Kovujin." Nela smiled and laughed, then pushed him away. "You flirt." She licked him back lovingly.

(KTL, did you get my im? Myabe my comp is weird again...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara stayed back, Listening to what Scout said outloud, she started feeling bad for herself, Maybe she shouldnt have pinned him down. She let out a sigh, a little to loud, Then she stepped down on a twig and it snapped, giving her away instantly. She just rose up out of the Grass and sat down, a little ways away from Scout, She knew he would turn around eventually.
    ---
    Kovujin smirked, "Hmm Whats wrong with that?" Kovujin said with a laugh, he moved back closer to her and licked her nose. "So, what do you want to do now?" Kovujin asked staring into the waterhole at Nela and his reflection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nela laughed again. "Nothing. It's perfect, Kovujin." She nuzzled him lovingly and said, "Hm... I don't know.... but I've been meaning to ask you...." She lowered her voice as not to scare the cubs, "Have you seen Star? She's been gone for just as long as you have... I'm getting worried."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked around, He thought he had saw her when he came back.. Or was it someone else, "No I havnt.. Where was the last time you saw her?" Kovujin asked quietly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara stayed back, Listening to what Scout said outloud, she started feeling bad for herself, Maybe she shouldnt have pinned him down. She let out a sigh, a little to loud, Then she stepped down on a twig and it snapped, giving her away instantly. She just rose up out of the Grass and sat down, a little ways away from Scout, She knew he would turn around eventually.
    ---
    Kovujin smirked, "Hmm Whats wrong with that?" Kovujin said with a laugh, he moved back closer to her and licked her nose. "So, what do you want to do now?" Kovujin asked staring into the waterhole at Nela and his reflection.
    Scout had heard the twig snap and thought it was a predator or something but he sighs in relief when he sees Kara. "How long have you been listening to what I said"? Scout asked worried she heard the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked up to him kind of sad, she sat down by him and stared to the ground not looking at him once, "I heard.. Everything, I'm sorry Scout I didn't mean to.. To make you feel bad when I won I just.. I'm sorry" Kara said with a tear rolling down her cheek. "I didn't know winning was that important to you.. Your parents seemed really mean from what you said.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sits next to her. "You have no idea how my parents were. My parents were probably the cruelest parents in the world. You all ready know that they beat me up. The way they saw it If you ever lost at anything you're a disgrace to them and the family name." Scout says crying a little. Scout licks away Kara's tears. " My family was a living nightmare." Scout said literally bawling now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that.. My parents are nothing like that.. Well.. Wait I don't even know my real parents... But Kovujin and Nela were always nice to me.. I.. I'm sorry you had to live that way" Kara said licking his tears away, She rested her head under his chin and purred slightly, "Sorry I did that.. I should have let you win.." Kara said with a sigh, she kept purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that.. My parents are nothing like that.. Well.. Wait I don't even know my real parents... But Kovujin and Nela were always nice to me.. I.. I'm sorry you had to live that way" Kara said licking his tears away, She rested her head under his chin and purred slightly, "Sorry I did that.. I should have let you win.." Kara said with a sigh, she kept purring.
    Scout sniffled. "No, it's my fault I'm being way too sensitive about it Kara. Scout nuzzled Kara affectionately. "I don't want you letting me win just because I'm overly emotional, that would make me feel worse cause it would be like I can't pin someone without some one else's help." "I'm just not used to the woman being smarter and stronger then me I guess." Scout said sniffling.