Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 553 of 689 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah I guess we will" Twilight purred nose nuzzling with Nala before putting his head back on the ground looking back at Kala.
    "Didn't know you were in the Prideland's" he said confused "How long you been down here for?" he questioned "And of course I'm not going to send ya back don't be silly" he sail patting a patch of grass beside him "Come and sit down here".
    Nala looked towards Twilight and Kala ''so this is your little cousin then?'' she smiled down at the young cub.

---------------------------------

Kala ran upto Twilight and hugs his mane ''thank you'' she beamed with a huge smile. ''I've been staying here for a few weeks, i met a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lion called Robin who's been looking after me'' she smiled excitedly with a big grin. Kala then started to play with Twilight's mane but kept her eyes fixed on Nala. ''Introduce us then'' she chuckled. ''I've been watching her for a while now - She's pretty - Will i be like her when i all growed up? huh? huh? will I?'' she looked up at Twilight for a moment ''tell me alllllllllllllllllllllllllll about her'' she grinned smiling at Nala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara stood still, silent, Mostly shocked at what Ballard said, "What, Whoa now don't you think that.. its a little early to think about that?!" Kara finally said
    --
    Kovujin overheard what Ballard said, all he could do was laugh.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah this would be my little cousin Kala" Twilight smiled up at Nala before looking at Kala "This lovely lioness here is Nala and shes mates with me and that big lion Simba" he said motioning with his head towards Simba who rested his head on his paws.
    "You been staying with another lion in the Pridelands?" he questioned "Knowing you if we are in the same place you always seem to find me much sooner" he said looking over at her petting her head softly with her paw.
    "Yes Kala you will be like Nala here one day don't you worry all lionesses like you end up like this lovely one" he smiled nuzzling Nala.
    "You want to know to much you do Kala seriously" he smiled petting the cub.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara stood still, silent, Mostly shocked at what Ballard said, "What, Whoa now don't you think that.. its a little early to think about that?!" Kara finally said
    --
    Kovujin overheard what Ballard said, all he could do was laugh.
    Scout was shocked as well. He thought to himself "Could this mean Kara was lieing to me about loving me forever?" Scout thought to himself. It seemed like she was having second thoughts about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah this would be my little cousin Kala" Twilight smiled up at Nala before looking at Kala "This lovely lioness here is Nala and shes mates with me and that big lion Simba" he said motioning with his head towards Simba who rested his head on his paws.
    "You been staying with another lion in the Pridelands?" he questioned "Knowing you if we are in the same place you always seem to find me much sooner" he said looking over at her petting her head softly with her paw.
    "Yes Kala you will be like Nala here one day don't you worry all lionesses like you end up like this lovely one" he smiled nuzzling Nala.
    "You want to know to much you do Kala seriously" he smiled petting the cub.
    Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Kala, ''She's lovely, She's just like you where when you where a cub'' she smiling at Twilight and Petting Kala.
    ------------------------------------
    Kala looked towards Simba ''is he sleeping?'' she whisperd to her cousin. ''uh huh, he looked after me and fed me! I don't know where he is now though'' she said confused. ''I know i do'' she smiled. ''But but but I needed to be sure it was you and I thought you might of sent me back there...'' she paused for a moment and sat up, looking down, still in Twilight's mane! ''Wow I'm gunna be like Nala, I'm gunna be like Nala'' she got up and paraded around in a circle! ''Tell me more Twi purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease'' she grinned purring!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I mean... Ballard we are still only cubs, I meah.. But.. I guess you could when we do have cubs I guess." Kara siad purring, "But don't expect to be an Aunt too soon" Kara said with a smirk

(Ooc: Wow! What an excited and... Very.. Um whats that word.... PLayfuly? I dont know, CUb you got there Nala! Reminds me of myself lol HYPER! THats the word! HYPER! )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I mean... Ballard we are still only cubs, I meah.. But.. I guess you could when we do have cubs I guess." Kara siad purring, "But don't expect to be an Aunt too soon" Kara said with a smirk

(Ooc: Wow! What an excited and... Very.. Um whats that word.... PLayfuly? I dont know, CUb you got there Nala! Reminds me of myself lol HYPER! THats the word! HYPER! )
    Scout sighed happily when he heard her say When not "If" . "You were beginning to worry me for a sec Kara." Scout said purring back at her and nuzzling her.

{Hey NTL If you would like your cub and my cub can meet up and become friends Scout is just about as hyper]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked back over to Scout, "Huh what do you mean.. I'm confused, Why would having cubs worry you?" Kara asked, She was way beyond confused, she was lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Kala, ''She's lovely, She's just like you where when you where a cub'' she smiling at Twilight and Petting Kala.
    ------------------------------------
    Kala looked towards Simba ''is he sleeping?'' she whisperd to her cousin. ''uh huh, he looked after me and fed me! I don't know where he is now though'' she said confused. ''I know i do'' she smiled. ''But but but I needed to be sure it was you and I thought you might of sent me back there...'' she paused for a moment and sat up, looking down, still in Twilight's mane! ''Wow I'm gunna be like Nala, I'm gunna be like Nala'' she got up and paraded around in a circle! ''Tell me more Twi purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease'' she grinned purring!
    "I was never as hyper than are Kala is" Twilight smirked petting Kala once more "But yeah shes so lovable" he smiled.

"Yeah thats Simba no idea if hes sleeping....wouldn't suprise me if he was" he smirked slighty to her "Oh well its good to hear that you've been well looked after; still confused how you suddenly just turn up like this though" he said confused but smiled "Glad you did turn up though" he smiled petting her softly still.
    He watched her padd around them.
    "Well you know its me now don't ya" he smirked picking her up softly with his paws and placed him on his chest on the mane near Nala's head.
    "Calm down a little will ya" he smirked to her.
    "Well your going to annoy the hell out of a nice lion one day lets just say that" he laughed softly "You will find ya self a lion one day" he smirked.
    "Tell me what sort of things you want to know and I will try to answer em" he smiled.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nela laughed too.

"Those cubs don't know what they're in for..." she whispered to Kovujin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "Yup your right, They will learn though, Its a tough responsiblity.." Kovujin whispered back to Nela, "no fun and games until there a little older" Kovujin said with a chuckle. "But they'd make great parents"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked back over to Scout, "Huh what do you mean.. I'm confused, Why would having cubs worry you?" Kara asked, She was way beyond confused, she was lost.
    "No, you're confused the way you were saying it to Ballard it almost seemed like you didn't want cubs in the future. I was starting to worry that you didn't want to be mated with me later on." Scout said trying to clear her confusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Nah I took it in that she meant that we were going to have cubs now or something... Not that.. I can't wait till then" Kara said with a wink. "i'd love to mate with you in the future... But only until then, Not anytime soon.." Kara said purring.
    ---
    "Glad to see she doesnt want to do anything now.. That would be.. Wierd.." Kovujin said whispering to Nela.

(WOWZERZ >.<)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Nah I took it in that she meant that we were going to have cubs now or something... Not that.. I can't wait till then" Kara said with a wink. "i'd love to mate with you in the future... But only until then, Not anytime soon.." Kara said purring.
    ---
    "Glad to see she doesnt want to do anything now.. That would be.. Wierd.." Kovujin said whispering to Nela.

(WOWZERZ >.<)
    "Just glad that now we could just be 2 carefree cubs in love" Scout said. "I couldn't possibly hadle all that responcibility now I just wanna be a kid and have fun right now" Scout said nuzzling Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same here Scout, you can only be a cub once ya know" Kara said with a wink before licking his nose, "We have the rest of our lives to worry about cubs and other things" Kara said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same here Scout, you can only be a cub once ya know" Kara said with a wink before licking his nose, "We have the rest of our lives to worry about cubs and other things" Kara said with a smirk.
    "Yeah right pinning you and playing with you is all I wanna think about right now but I do know one thing when we're adults later on I'll still be the better pinner." Scout said with a smirk before licking her nose back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ---

(WOWZERZ >.<)
    "Yeah... that would be." Nela sighed thankfully. "So glad they're responsible."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Oh you just wait and see, I'll get better.. Just you watch" Kara said with a smirk, She pushed him off balance making him fall to the ground then pinned him to the ground, "I'll be better.. One day.." Kara said with a smile and licking his nose.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, They're very responsible.. Smart too" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Guess she's kinda like you.. Smart, and cute" Kara said licking Nela on the cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Oh you just wait and see, I'll get better.. Just you watch" Kara said with a smirk, She pushed him off balance making him fall to the ground then pinned him to the ground, "I'll be better.. One day.." Kara said with a smile and licking his nose.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, They're very responsible.. Smart too" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Guess she's kinda like you.. Smart, and cute" Kara said licking Nela on the cheek.
    Scout heard what Kovujin said. "Hey I'm smart and cute too" He said. with a smile. "I'm gonna teach you how to be a good wrestler like me" Scout said playfully flipping Kara over and pinning her down with one paw. "Gotcha" He laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was never as hyper than are Kala is" Twilight smirked petting Kala once more "But yeah shes so lovable" he smiled.

"Yeah thats Simba no idea if hes sleeping....wouldn't suprise me if he was" he smirked slighty to her "Oh well its good to hear that you've been well looked after; still confused how you suddenly just turn up like this though" he said confused but smiled "Glad you did turn up though" he smiled petting her softly still.
    He watched her padd around them.
    "Well you know its me now don't ya" he smirked picking her up softly with his paws and placed him on his chest on the mane near Nala's head.
    "Calm down a little will ya" he smirked to her.
    "Well your going to annoy the hell out of a nice lion one day lets just say that" he laughed softly "You will find ya self a lion one day" he smirked.
    "Tell me what sort of things you want to know and I will try to answer em" he smiled.
    Nala smiled at Twilight ''you would of been in a new environment'' she chuckled ''just think Kala's a snow lion but is used to our african weather, it's still new to her though and she is only young'' she smiled as she nuzzled Twilight and young Kara softly.
    --------------------------------------
    ''I got seperated from mum and... I don't wanna go back now'' she said with looking sadly at Twilight. Nala then smiled ''uh huh i do do, your more like a brother to me than a cousin'' she smiled. ''I fine how i am thank you very much mr'' she joked. she calmed down. ''I only get hyper when I'm excited'' she smirked. ''aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, Tell me how long you've been mates with Nala and tell me how long you've been here and how long you've known her and who your gunna introduce me to'' she beamed with curiousity!