Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 552 of 689 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602652 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,040 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin laughed, "Hmm never had a sister so I don't know what thats like, me and my older brother would fight all the time to see who the strongest was though" Kovujin said with a wink.

Hmm I wonder where he went off to.. Maybe he left.. Or hes hiding..
    "I've always wanted a brother it would be cool but the closest I have to a brother is you. You're like an older brother to me Kovujin." Scout said with a smile. "OH by the way whatever happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." Scout said curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twillight purred and smiled as Nala licked his nose and swayed her tail with his slightly intertwining them.
    "Don't worry Nala I will pin you" he smirked licking her nose once more purring softly.
    Twilight heard the new noise and was slightly started; he lay his back to see who it was.
    "Kala?" Twilight said confused for a moment remembering a voice simular to it.
    ''We'll see'' Nala laughed before licking Twilight back and resting her head on his purring.
    -----------------------------------
    ''is it really you Twilight'' she said in amazement, ''I... I... thought i was alone here, Don't send me back to the snow! I'm used to it here now and and and I don't wanna go back there'' she said sadly looking up at her big cousin, hoping Twilight wouldn't send his little cousin back to the snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Umm.. Well I don't know.. Really I don't, Hmm the last time I saw him he was at the Waterhole.. I hope he didn't run away or leave..." Kovujin said with a sigh.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I really hope you find him Kovujin I'll keep my eyes open for him". Scout sad smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Hmm thanks Scout, I will too.. Hes got to be around here somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk

Knowing my brother.. he could be anywhere in the Pride Lands, Outlands, or anywhere for that matter, he was always good at Hunting and he was very..very Sneaky..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin laughed at the cubs name calling, "Don't make me go in there now" Kovujin said with a laugh. "Better yet I'll send Scout in.. GET EM SCOUT!" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Scouts the master at wrestling.. he'll get you if you don't watch out now" Kovujin said with a wink at his cubs.
    "Yeah I remember I wrestled with them while you were gone I pinned both of them at the same time" Scout said laughing. "You can even ask Kara if you don't believe me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "AHHHHH!" The cubs screached as they saw Scout. "RUN!" They dashed away laughing together. Nela smiled and laughed, then walked over to get a sip of water. She layed down on the bank and watched the cubs play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    "AHHHHH!" The cubs screached as they saw Scout. "RUN!" They dashed away laughing together. Nela smiled and laughed, then walked over to get a sip of water. She layed down on the bank and watched the cubs play.
    "Hey I might be scary looking but I am not that frightening." Scout said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I guess we will" Twilight purred nose nuzzling with Nala before putting his head back on the ground looking back at Kala.
    "Didn't know you were in the Prideland's" he said confused "How long you been down here for?" he questioned "And of course I'm not going to send ya back don't be silly" he sail patting a patch of grass beside him "Come and sit down here".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin laughed he walked over beside Nela and took a lap at the waters surface, the water felt great running down his throat, he was parched. He kept lapping at the water till his thirst was satisfied then laid down beside Nela and continued watching the Cubs run off.
    --
    Kara smirked, "Hmm Maybe to them you are" Kara said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mara and Reno sprinted off and layed down by some rocks on the other side of the waterhole. "He'll never find us here." Mara laughed quietly.

"I don't know..." Reno said, looking out from behind the rock at Scout, who still hadn't moved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey" Scout said gently pushing her playfully. "I'm very sensitive about the way I look" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why, You look perfectly fine to me" Kara said with a smile then nuzzled his cheek.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled at the two cubs, Scout and Kara, "Reminds you of me and you right now.. Huh"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why, You look perfectly fine to me" Kara said with a smile then nuzzled his cheek.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled at the two cubs, Scout and Kara, "Reminds you of me and you right now.. Huh"
    "Thank You! You're perfectly fine too. But, you're my girlfriend it's your job to tell me I look perfectly fine." Scout says with a laugh nuzzling her cheek back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nela laughed and growled playfully, pushing Kovujin over on his side and licking his cheek.

"Not at all." she laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled and purred and licked Nela's cheek back, "Guess so, but anyways, How are you today Nela?" Kovujin asked
    ---
    "MY job? I don't have to tell you that you know" Kara said with a smirk, "But cause i'm nice.. I will" Kara said purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred along with her. "You're the nicest girl I ever met. Well besides Ballard correction you're the most Beautiful Girl I've ever met" Scout said licking her nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Great. Happy you're back." Nela smiled and rested her head on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Ballard is very nice.. Where did she go actually.. Dad where did you put Ballard?" Kara asked.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled, "And i'm glad to be back.." Kovujin said puring,
    "Umm, Last time I saw her she was in the den in Pride Rock asleep..Why?" Kovujin asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Ballard is very nice.. Where did she go actually.. Dad where did you put Ballard?" Kara asked.
    ---
    Kovujin smiled, "And i'm glad to be back.." Kovujin said puring,
    "Umm, Last time I saw her she was in the den in Pride Rock asleep..Why?" Kovujin asked.
    "I know Ballard is very nice she's my sister. you're just my girlfriend so of course I think you're the cutest.

Ballard walks up.

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, if it ain't the happy couple. Ballard said with a smile.

"I think it's so great you guys are together hey when you guys get mated later on can I be the aunt to your cubs." Ballard asked.