Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 628 of 689 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,560 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh haha, Very funny Subira" Tumai said with a smirk, He did act childish, but was he that childish to Subira? As she nuzzled him he purred softly to her and she went ahead into the brush, He ran after her and while coming up next to her rubbing his side up against hers, He came to a stop when he was evenly matched walking pawstep for pawstep with Subira.

"I wonder what kind of animals live here.." Tumai said looking up into the trees, There was certainly a number of different plants, some he had never even saw before in his life, It was also very beautiful here, So many things, he could even hear the birds singing in harmony and joy, Their songs sounded as if they were being sung to him and Subira, Also the damp ground under his paws was also a relief, he was tired of walking on the hard ground of the Out Lands for once.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    {Okay so where exactly are we? I'm confused. I guess you can forget about me and Kala being in the outlands I'm going to skip to where Kala and Scout are back in the pridelands not knowing where Kara is.}

Scout sits boredly at the edge of Pride Rock he hadn't seen Kara or Kala for many days and it was starting to make Scout feel really lonely. He hoped nothing bad had happened to Kara. Scout wouldn't know what to do with himself if he ever lost Kara. She was like a soulmate to Scout she was his life. "I wish at least Kala was here so I wouldn't be so bored" Scout said looking out into the outlands.
    Kala sneaked up on Scout and pounced on him "Boo... Guess who" she grinned giggling. "what's up Scout she asked hugging him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala sneaked up on Scout and pounced on him "Boo... Guess who" she grinned giggling. "what's up Scout she asked hugging him.
    Scout smiled as he was pounced on and then hugged. Kala always knew how to cheer up Scout when he was feeling a little bit down and lonely. She was a really great friend and it made Scout smile to have someone else with him. "Everything is going great there's not one thing bothering me" Scout said with a smile giving her a lick on the nose. Scout tried his best to sound believeable that there was nothing bothering him. But the truth was something really was bothering him. But he tried his best because Kala had her own problems she had to deal with without worrying about Scout's feelings all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled as he was pounced on and then hugged. Kala always knew how to cheer up Scout when he was feeling a little bit down and lonely. She was a really great friend and it made Scout smile to have someone else with him. "Everything is going great there's not one thing bothering me" Scout said with a smile giving her a lick on the nose. Scout tried his best to sound believeable that there was nothing bothering him. But the truth was something really was bothering him. But he tried his best because Kala had her own problems she had to deal with without worrying about Scout's feelings all the time.
    Kala smiled. "Scout I can tell when somethings bothering you, You know you can tell me, We all have our own problems at some stage, Mine don't matter anymore" she smiled. "I'm your friend and I know there's something troubling you" she told him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "Scout I can tell when somethings bothering you, You know you can tell me, We all have our own problems at some stage, Mine don't matter anymore" she smiled. "I'm your friend and I know there's something troubling you" she told him.
    "Well it's just Kara I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried something happened to her." Scout said. "But I really am feeling a little better now that you're here" Scout said with a smile that showed that what he just said wasn't a lie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well it's just Kara I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried something happened to her." Scout said. "But I really am feeling a little better now that you're here" Scout said with a smile that showed that what he just said wasn't a lie.
    Kala smiled. "I'm sure she'll be fine Scout, You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" she offered, she knew if he was to see her, he would be happy. "I'm glad you feel better with me here Scout, Friends have to look out for each other and be there for one another don't cha think?" she smiled giving Scout a friendly hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "I'm sure she'll be fine Scout, You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" she offered, she knew if he was to see her, he would be happy. "I'm glad you feel better with me here Scout, Friends have to look out for each other and be there for one another don't cha think?" she smiled giving Scout a friendly hug.
    "I'd be willing to just sit here and wait for her she's bound to turn up soon" Scout said returning the hug. "As long as we're together as friends I'm happy say speaking of together where's Kaden I haven't seen him in a while?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'd be willing to just sit here and wait for her she's bound to turn up soon" Scout said returning the hug. "As long as we're together as friends I'm happy say speaking of together where's Kaden I haven't seen him in a while?"
    {Little twist now }

"That's fine then" she smiled. "So long as that's ok with you" she replied. "hmm Kaden?" she paused for a moment, forgetting who he was for a second. "I... I dunno" she sighed. "I haven't seen him for ages, he may be dead for all I know, I don't have a mate no more, It's over!" she cried getting up and running in direction of the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Little twist now }

"That's fine then" she smiled. "So long as that's ok with you" she replied. "hmm Kaden?" she paused for a moment, forgetting who he was for a second. "I... I dunno" she sighed. "I haven't seen him for ages, he may be dead for all I know, I don't have a mate no more, It's over!" she cried getting up and running in direction of the water hole.
    Scout felt so bad for even bringing it up. He hoped to god that she'd find him and they'd both live happily ever after. Scout's eyes started to fill with rage. He warned Kaden not to make Kala sad. He would find Kaden if it was the last thing he did and make him sorry for ever messing with his best friend. Scout ran up to her. "Kala I am so sorry for what he did to you If I knew he'd do that I would have never helped you and him get together. I did that to make you happy and I couldn't even do that. I'm going to teach that boy a lesson no one makes you feel like this. I am so sorry Kala it's all my fault." Scout said starting to cry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Umm... not relating to the RP, itself, but Simba22 and NTP, an issue about your sigs has arrised in this thread.*feelslikeasnitch* KTL, might know what I'm talking about. Anyway, look towards the end of the thread at my post, you'll find a bit of a suprise from me. I hope you enjoy them and it will keep others off your backs.^_^)

Sengalo said nothing as his elders conversed on what they should do. His ears kept twitching back and forth, picking up any sound. His senses on high alert, everything seemed to mean trouble for him. He still glanced behind him to see if the Pridelander King would ever come. The feeling of foreboding and anticipation stressed the young lion.

When the others had come to the agreement with Scar, Sengalo turned his head to face them once more, nodding at his father's words. He looked down at Naeri, who was still beside him, saying sternly, and yet with a slight softness to it, "come on." Then, he began to walk after the others.

If the old Sengalo, the cocky, arrogant Sengalo, was still in complete control of his actions, the young lion would've stayed back. If he was still the same lion that had taken on three lions at once those many months ago, he would've stayed behind and done the same with Simba. But no, not this Sengalo. Time and experience had taught him to know better and to pick his fights more wisely. He knew they were out numbered in any way. They wouldn't stand a chance against Simba and his Pridelanders. Sengalo knew his father was right. They needed those reinforcements, possibly desparately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC:
    Wow. O.o I don't even remember the last time I posted here... and I'm not about to dig through 600 new posts. I'm sorry I left so abrubtly everyone I was wondering if I could come back? With Nela and the gang, like old times... even though I know that the story has completley changed now. Possibly and older Nela now that it's been a while since Kovujin left... but who knows. If you all say no, I understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Well its kinda ruined now, cause Kovujin turned evil. I'm not sure how you can come back, not that I don't want you to Nela))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    OOC:
    Wow. O.o I don't even remember the last time I posted here... and I'm not about to dig through 600 new posts. I'm sorry I left so abrubtly everyone I was wondering if I could come back? With Nela and the gang, like old times... even though I know that the story has completley changed now. Possibly and older Nela now that it's been a while since Kovujin left... but who knows. If you all say no, I understand.
    ((Ooc: You can come back xX But Kovujin is not going to become all good again just like that ya know x) We kind of got a storyline going on now xX))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    OOC:
    {Well, you may join back but if I may make a suggestion since Kovujin is evil now maybe you should make a new character and post as him/her it gives us some time to roll with the storyline and you get to rp.}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Very true, very true. And I know that Kovujin probably won't come back. So... hm.... I like Simba22's suggestion.... but that's only if you guys want to create a new charrie. It's not neccessary. I could always come back with a different charrie... or come back as Kenyon but grown up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: You also had Star I don't think anything has happened yet o_O You could do that I guess, Its really up to KS xX))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((yup. Hrm... what about Dhati? Was he in this one? I forgot....))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Na, he wasn't Last time ya left Star with Jamili, and then you left, so you can start from there if you want to continue with Star))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Dhati is not in this one o_O he's somewhere lol xP, Star was with jamili or whatever, but who RP's him now? o_O))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I still do, but I stopped when Nela stopped))