Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 586 of 689 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,720 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled, he almost opened his mouth to say the very words that she told him he would say, "Your good..." Tumai said with a smirk

"Okay then, Lets get going!" Tumai said Taking a running step on his injured paw, he cringed in pain but showed no emotion of him being hurt, he just stopped and started walking, he wanted to show that his paw was healing, and still didn't hurt, "I might walk.. You know.. Enjoy the view.." Tumai said with a smile trying to cover up his pain with something he hoped she would believe.
    "Don't give me that lie. Its alright for your paw to be hurt Tumai, I don't mind" Subira smirked, rubbing her head against his so he didn't feel to bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai sighed, "Sorry, I just.. Want it to be better, Its taking so long!" Tumai complained, "gah, I want to run again" He said with a smirk. He returned the nuzzle and started to purr a little bit.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well you've got to learn some paitence like me Tumai. I'm paitent with your bad memory" She smirked, bumping him gently, in a teasing manner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout and Kara watch as Reno and Mara are wrestling once they find their mom. Scout looks over to Kara with a smile. "So what do you want to do now cause it looked like I just had to play Babysitter to Mara and Reno and Ballard."Scout said jokingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    (No prob Nela. I'm just glad you replied )
    Jamili chuckled.
    "No, no, not interupting any thing at all"

He padded out of the grass and sat down.

"But if theres nothing wrong, then I guess I should leave. Don't want to intrude on your space"

"Whats that supposed to mean? You want to go explore a cave that could possibly have some sort of Hyena killing monster in it?"
    Subira raised one eyebrow, and she couldn't help but smirk.
    Star cocked her head as he walked away and sat down. He seemed like... a kind and thoughtful lion. He seemed nice. She didn't exactly want to tell her her thought, however. "No no... don't worry about it. Really."

"Um... Okay." Reno smiled and pounced on Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay then. My name is Jamili" He said politely, smiling his kind smile.

"May I ask yours? Or is that confiedential?" Jamili chuckled to himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah it is." Star laughed. He seemed to have a good sense of humor, too. She smiled and said, "Call me Star. Nice to meet you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice to meet you to Star" Jamili grinned, bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect.

"So are you out here for a reason, or are you just going for a stroll?" He asked, raising one eye brow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You too Jamili." She too bowed her head. "Yeah... I'm out for a walk, I guess. Care to join me?" She laughed a little. "It's a beautiful day."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    "You too Jamili." She too bowed her head. "Yeah... I'm out for a walk, I guess. Care to join me?" She laughed a little. "It's a beautiful day."
    "If you insist" He grinned, padding up to Star's side.

"But I'm not sure about leaving Rinoa, a lioness I met just now. She seemed pretty keen to introduce me to the King" Jamili admitted, looking behind himself to see if Rinoa had followed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh..." she turned around and looked back at the lioness. "I've met her before... she's nice. Seems clingy though. Could be just me. You could stay with her if you want, I don't mind." Star said smiling a bit. Having someone to walk with her would be nice... she was feeling kind of lonely and down hearted. But she would understand if he stood back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I think a walk would be good. I could perhaps meet the King on the way. I don't want to be in his lands without his knowing" Jamili said, looking behind himself again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Well you've got to learn some paitence like me Tumai. I'm paitent with your bad memory" She smirked, bumping him gently, in a teasing manner.
    "I'm patient.. I deal with your slowness everyday" Tumai said with a wink, Nudging her playfully so she knew he was only kidding, He put on a big grin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Slow? Speak for yourself snail" Subira smirked, walking faster then him to prove her point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Only cause of my Paw!" Tumai said, "I'm handicapped now, your always slow" Tumai said with a laugh, walking a little faster, but not by much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Says you, and your opinions don't matter" Subira teased, poking her tongue out at him.

She laughed and sped off in the direction of the five stones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "They do so!" He said watching her run off, he walked on slowly kinda sad she left him but he made it there. He continued walking up after Subira in the direction she ran from,

"Traitor! You left me!" He yelled out laughing, "You left me unguarded, what if someone attacks me!" Tumai laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like this?" Subira laughed, leaping up into the air and pinning Tumai.
    She laughed and prodded his nose.

"Whats up slow poke?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai laughed, "Somewhere in my mind I knew you were going to do that" Tumai said with a wink.

"Hmm whats up, You are!" Tumai said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yup, and don't you forget it" Subira smirked.

She looked at the five stones and wondered what they were four. They seemed like a meeting place, but Subira couldn't be sure.