Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 640 of 689 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,800 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, time out. Did I miss something?" Said Timon pointing at Kago and Kara and looking from one to another. Complete confusion, what's going on? "How are you two connected?" He continued, then stopped and leaned towards Kara with a raised eyebrow, "Ooh, is this ya boyfriend?" he whispered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Timon, you don't remember me we met in the jungle, it's me Kago." Kago said as he looked at Kara.

"And yes, we're connected, her father and I are friends, my son is her friend as well."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked at the log, Then back up it to Timon who walked away,

"Murr, I hope this doesnt break.." She said in a worried voice as she stepped paw onto the log once and then her next paw, Then she soon found herself crossing over the log and soon was standing in Pride Land soil,

"Home!" She called out with a cry of joy, "Finally! After so long.." She said softly to herself.
    {OOC:I just wanna know is it safe for Scout to rp with Kala now she is back in the pridelands I just wanted to get an ok before rping with ya again KTL}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon scratched his chin thoughtfully, where had he seen this lion before?

"Oh yeah! You were that lion who found all those grubs for me! Kago, how ya been?" He said smiling, putting his hands on his hips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm fine, just worried about Kara and why she was in the Outlands...and where her father is." Kago said as the wind subsided. He didn't get wind of the fact that Kovujin left the Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kara's fine, I think, she seems a bit scared I think and get her something to eat quick, before I start looking too tasty. I was looking for Kiara, you havn't seen her have you? Dang kids always running off."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sorry for the double post.))

Zabad skulked through the outlands, riveted with anger and frustration. He'd just had another fight with his Mother, Zira and this time it could be the final straw.
    How could her and Scar choose Kovu over him. Zabad was strong, cold hearted, determined, smart, the oldest and was very passionate about Scar's way of ruling. Nuka not being the chosen one he could understand but Kovu! Kovu wasn't even Scar's son, his and Vitani's father was a drifter.

Now his mother nearly completed ignored Zabad and she didn't even know Nuka was alive. If she was so in love with Scar then wouldn't she treasure his sons rather then shove them aside?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kara's fine, I think, she seems a bit scared I think and get her something to eat quick, before I start looking to tatsy. I was looking for Kiara, you havn't seen her have you? Dang kids always running off."
    "Nope, sorry Timon." Kago said as he sort of shrugged.

"I hardly know what she look's like, but maybe you're lookin' in the wrong places."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah maybe." Timon said. He sighed, he was going to have to go back to Simba and tell him, *gulp* his daughter was missing, again.

Oh, he hated telling Simba that, not cos he was afraid Simba would get mad (even though he sometimes did) just Simba cared about his daughter..alot and Timon knew from some of the things Simba had put him through when he was younger that a parent (or foster parent) does constantly worry about their child's safety.

"See you guys later!" He called as he scurried through the grass back to Pride Rock, trying to figure out how to word the phrase; 'Your dang kid's missing again!!!'

((KS is my next targt for RP, bwhahaha! Going to bed right now though, so I'll have to continue in the morning, night!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kara, what happened? Where have you been? Where's your father?" Kago asked as Timon scurried away.

Kovujin would kill Kara if he found out she was in the Outlands Kavo thought.

"Follow me." Kago said as he headed towards his den.

Sometime later...

"Scout, come here!" Kago called as he got back to the den with Kara following.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "Kara, what happened? Where have you been? Where's your father?" Kago asked as Timon scurried away.

Kovujin would kill Kara if he found out she was in the Outlands Kavo thought.

"Follow me." Kago said as he headed towards his den.

Sometime later...

"Scout, I found Kara!" Kago called as he got back to the den with Kara following.
    Scout had not been at the den he was too busy searchinghigh and low for Kala. "Kala where are you?" Scout said in a panic. He was beginning to lose all hope in finding Kala. He needed to get some sleep he walked back to the den sadly. When he saw Kala and Kago for the first time he just walked straight past them.About ten seconds later he does a double take. "Kala? Is it really you?" Scout said happily hoping it wasn't just a dream. He happily pounced on top of her and kissed her non stop. "I missed you so much Kara" Scout said. He licks his dad. "Hey dad" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Scout, where's Ballard, I haven't seen her recently." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Scout, where's Ballard, I haven't seen her recently." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout.
    "Well, about her it looks like she went back to our old home. She saw her Uncle and decided to go back and live with him I would have thought she would say good bye to you. But she just gave me a kiss good bye and left. Scout said.

Dash Scout's new friend walked in. "Hey Scout I see you found that girlfriend of yours huh? Hello sir I'm Dash I'm kinda new in the pridelands you must be Scout's dad he's told me so much about you sir. " Dash says with a bow of his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No need to bow you head, Dash, and yes, I'm Kago, Scout's father." Kago said with a smile before turning to Scout.

"Well that says a lot." Kago said as he pulled Scout a side for a second and whispered to him. "Does your friend have a family?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No need to bow you head, Dash, and yes, I'm Kago, Scout's father." Kago said with a smile before turning to Scout.

"Well that says a lot." Kago said as he pulled Scout a side for a second and whispered to him. "Does your friend have a family?"
    "I don't think so daddy at least not that I saw him with for all I know he's all alone" Scout whispered back.

"Okay Kago" Dash says with a smile. "It's okay Kago I know what you're talking about" Dash said overhearing every single word he had said. Dash had very good hearing. "I never really knew my parents. From the day I was born I never had anybody my parents left me when I was just a baby perhaps I wasn't good enough for them" Dash said sadly.

"Please Dash don't say something like that just because your parents left you doesn't mean that you weren't good enough. Never think that you're not good enough I kinda know how you feel. "Scout said.

"How could you know your dad?" Dash said.

"Well I have a little confession to make Kago adopted me my biological parents were very mean and strict they'd beat me up and everything sometimes I felt I wasn't good enough for my parents they were killed by Hyeans a while back" Scout said.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry Scout I didn't know"Dash said.

"No biggie" Scout said.

Dash smiled "Well I guess be going so you can spend some time with your dad" Dash said sadly turning away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah its okay as long as ya don't leave her >P;; ))

Kara smiled softly as she saw Scout, "Hey there Tiger, Long time no see.." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek at his sight again, She grinned and ran up to him tackling him to the ground and covering his face with licks and nuzzles,

"I missed ya Scout... So much.." She said in a calming voice.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "You sure you don't mind checking there Kaden?" she asked, she didn't want him to go, if he didn't like it. She gave him a hug and a kiss with a nuzzle on the nose too. "You promise me you will return if your going in there Kaden?" she asked worried, last time he went in there, Kala thought she'd lost him.
    Kaden smiled as Kala kissed him and then nuzzled him on the nose. "I..I won't go in there if you don't want me to Kala." he said as he knew she was worried.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon ran through the long grass and up the rocky side of Pride Rock to reach the main stone.
    He walked up to the edge twiddling his fingers thinking,
    "Simba your daughter is missing...Simba, I'm really sorry but Kiara's ran off..no, no, erm....Simba, me and Pumbaa were looking after Kiara, we turned around for two seconds to get some grubs and poof she disappeared.........Simba why can't you keep control of your daughter!" Timon sighed, shaking his head and running a hand down his face.

He turned around and began to walk towards the cave, they may be a slim chance he wasn't here and off protrolling the pridelands but that was unlikely.

((Ok I need KS now))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (Yeah its okay as long as ya don't leave her >P;; ))

Kara smiled softly as she saw Scout, "Hey there Tiger, Long time no see.." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek at his sight again, She grinned and ran up to him tackling him to the ground and covering his face with licks and nuzzles,

"I missed ya Scout... So much.." She said in a calming voice.
    Scout was so happy to see her. Scout may have been the most happiest cub in the whole entire world> Scout loved her so much and was so glad that she wasn't injured or even worse dead. Scout who was still pinned to the ground by Kara licked away the tear that was on her cheek. "I missed you too Kara more then anything else in this world I am so happy that nothing bad happened to you I was so worried about you." Scout says covering her face with licks as well. "You're the world to me Kara so when I couldn'y find you a part of me died. I'm a wreck without you Kara. I'm gonna make sure you never leave my side ever again." Scout gives her a long nuzzle on the cheek and wraps his paws around her neck in a tight little hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's okay Dash, if you want to stay with us you can, most of Scout's siblings are adopted...we have room for more." Kago said as he pulled Dash back towards the group.