Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 638 of 689 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648688 ... LastLast
Results 12,741 to 12,760 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled he knre he could always trust Kala to help him out.She was so kind and sweet kinda like the perfect friend. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect friend Kala would be the first person Scout would think of. Scout chuckled."Better listen to her Kaden she's pretty tough" Scout warned playfully.
    "Yeah." said Kaden with a giggle. A small smile appeared on his face. "Of course I'll help you look for her." he added with a smile. He looked over at Kala and smiled with affection.
    (I'm back! )
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled he knre he could always trust Kala to help him out.She was so kind and sweet kinda like the perfect friend. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect friend Kala would be the first person Scout would think of. Scout chuckled."Better listen to her Kaden she's pretty tough" Scout warned playfully.
    Kala smiled at Scout. She was so glad she had a friend like Scout. Kala smirked as Scout said Kaden had better listen to her as she's pretty tough "I'm not just a pretty face huh Scout?" she asked Scout with a smirk still on her face

Originally posted by Kopa
    "Yeah." said Kaden with a giggle. A small smile appeared on his face. "Of course I'll help you look for her." he added with a smile. He looked over at Kala and smiled with affection.
    (I'm back! )
    Kala turned to Kaden and smiled affectionetly back before walking up to him and snuggling into him. "What we waiting for you guys, let's go looking for Kara" she grinned leaping up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled at Scout. She was so glad she had a friend like Scout. Kala smirked as Scout said Kaden had better listen to her as she's pretty tough "I'm not just a pretty face huh Scout?" she asked Scout with a smirk still on her face

Kala turned to Kaden and smiled affectionetly back before walking up to him and snuggling into him. "What we waiting for you guys, let's go looking for Kara" she grinned leaping up.
    "You're not just a preety face you're a pretty lioness and the queen of pinning." Scout said. Leaping up beside her. "Well let's go ya guys no point in wasting valuable sunlight when we could find Kara" Scout was starting to lose hope about Kara. He was so worried that she ran off and found another lion or even worse she could be hurt or even dead. Scout couldn't bare it if he saw Kara with another lion cub. Kara was Scout's means of exsistance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kaden snuggled Kala back after she snuggled him. He had a warm feeling inside him at the moment. "Yeah let's go find her..." he said to Scout. He hoped that Kara was okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira chewed her lip thoughtfully. To be quite truthful, the sound of cubs was fairly tempting. It was just the thought of her past really, and her family. Growing up without them seemed like a way of forgetting them, even though the idea was silly and possibley idiotic, it mattered alot to Subira. Reaching full adulthood without her parents watchful eye felt strange somehow. Tumai's words meant well, but his optimisim was somewhat sickening. She sometimes wished her friend Isa was here. Someone from the old pride other then Tumai would have been nice.

But of course, Tumai wouldn't understand that. He would never, she knew Tumai to well. He was happy to live in his world of ignorance, and she was happy to leave it that way.
    She looked up at him, and gently pawed his chin lazily.

"Like I said before, it would be nice to have cubs. But growing up without my family seems strange don't you think?"

Her green eyes were still staring up at Tumai, but they held something almost sorrowful in their look.

"Don't you miss you family?"
    Tumai watched Subira as she spoke, and deep down inside himself he knew that she was right, in every being of his body there was a lust inside of him to want to go back home, but he feed this lust with Subira's love everday, and it had seemed to settle down inside of him, Unless he was alone without her by his side, Or was out.. Doing nothing without her anyways. He sighed softly, "Subira.. Yeah.. I miss em, I miss them every day, Every second... That was the reason I came to these lands, To take you back... Remember..?" He said softly looking into her eyes once again, He broke his stare with her again and layed his head softly back on the ground, "I wish.. Sometimes I was still there.. By mom.. With her comforting words.. By my dad's side.. He was always nice to me... And to you.." He said with a soft sigh, He looked to his right out the entrance of the Den. "Every night.. I dream about them, And wonder.. If they are even alive anymore... And if they worry about you and I.." He said with a slight smile.

"Heh, Knowing our parents seeing we are away for so long, they probably sent out a search and rescue team to find us" He said with a smirk looking at Subira once again. "If you want.. We can leave these lands and go back... That was the origional plan.." he said in a rather hushed voice. "I still... Remember the way back.."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira shook her head. She had a family at home, but here in the Pridelands she had a new life, and friends. This was the place to call home now.

"As much as we miss home, we have friends here as well. If we left, we'd miss our friends here as well. We'd have gone out on our own anyway"

She sighed, and nuzzled Tumai's chin gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're not just a preety face you're a pretty lioness and the queen of pinning." Scout said. Leaping up beside her. "Well let's go ya guys no point in wasting valuable sunlight when we could find Kara" Scout was starting to lose hope about Kara. He was so worried that she ran off and found another lion or even worse she could be hurt or even dead. Scout couldn't bare it if he saw Kara with another lion cub. Kara was Scout's means of exsistance.
    "You bet ya!" she said holding her head up high ( ) Kala put her paw on Scout "Don't Worry Scout we'll find her" he didn't want him to give up hope and she could sense he was starting to.

Kaden snuggled Kala back after she snuggled him. He had a warm feeling inside him at the moment. "Yeah let's go find her..." he said to Scout. He hoped that Kara was okay.
    Kala smiled as Kaden snuggled her back. "Scout, Kaden - Let's get going" she said as she started to pad of in a straight direction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You bet ya!" she said holding her head up high ( ) Kala put her paw on Scout "Don't Worry Scout we'll find her" he didn't want him to give up hope and she could sense he was starting to.

Kala smiled as Kaden snuggled her back. "Scout, Kaden - Let's get going" she said as she started to pad of in a straight direction
    Scout smiled as Kala put her paw on him. "How could she predict these kind of things" Scout wondered. It was like Kala could read his mind like she was some of of Psychic lion or something. "Thanks Kala you really made me feel better" Scout said with a smile that could melt any girl lioness's heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled as Kala put her paw on him. "How could she predict these kind of things" Scout wondered. It was like Kala could read his mind like she was some of of Psychic lion or something. "Thanks Kala you really made me feel better" Scout said with a smile that could melt any girl lioness's heart.
    Kala smiled. She could feel exactly how Scout had felt and was gunna help him find Kara no matter where she was. She had to be somewere! "No worries Scout" Kala smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden walked along side Kala. He said, "Hey Scout, I'm sure she's fine. We're here for ya." He smiled at Scout and walked over and gave him a hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden walked along side Kala. He said, "Hey Scout, I'm sure she's fine. We're here for ya." He smiled at Scout and walked over and gave him a hug.
    Scout had to smile as Kaden gave him a hug. He had such caring friends. And when Kaden hugged him and said that they're here for him it made Scout feel so happy and so loved. How did I get such great friends Scout asked himself over and over in his head. "Thanks for that hug Kaden I needed that" Scout said giving him a great big Lion hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout had to smile as Kaden gave him a hug. He had such caring friends. And when Kaden hugged him and said that they're here for him it made Scout feel so happy and so loved. How did I get such great friends Scout asked himself over and over in his head. "Thanks for that hug Kaden I needed that" Scout said giving him a great big Lion hug.
    "No problem..." said Kaden as he was hugged by Scout. He smiled at him. A friend in need is a friend indeed he thought in his head. He hugged Scout back tightly. He knew what it was like to worry about someone. ( His past hint hint ) "So where do you think we should look first?" he asked Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled looking at Scout and then looking at Kaden as the smile got bigger. "Good question Kaden my dear, where you wanna look first Scout, We know you've had a look your self but 3 pairs of eyes are better than one but your more likely to know where'd she be" she said wisely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled looking at Scout and then looking at Kaden as the smile got bigger. "Good question Kaden my dear, where you wanna look first Scout, We know you've had a look your self but 3 pairs of eyes are better than one but your more likely to know where'd she be" she said wisely.
    Scout tries to recall the last place where he saw her, but he just couldn't seem to put his finger on it. It's as if Kara had vanished without a trace never to be seen from again. A big wind blows as if directing Scout where to go to find Kara. It had been a month and still Scout didn't know where she was it was unbearable to Scout. "I can't believe this I lost the love of my life some boyfriend I am" He scolds himself. When he saw Kara again he would give her the most gigantic hug he'd ever given anyone. He didn't know if he'd even ever let of her. "We just better look everywhere" Scout said to his 2 friends. He wouldn't rest until Kara was back in his arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout tries to recall the last place where he saw her, but he just couldn't seem to put his finger on it. It's as if Kara had vanished without a trace never to be seen from again. A big wind blows as if directing Scout where to go to find Kara. It had been a month and still Scout didn't know where she was it was unbearable to Scout. "I can't believe this I lost the love of my life some boyfriend I am" He scolds himself. When he saw Kara again he would give her the most gigantic hug he'd ever given anyone. He didn't know if he'd even ever let of her. "We just better look everywhere" Scout said to his 2 friends. He wouldn't rest until Kara was back in his arms.
    "SCOUT!" Kala shouted! "don't scold youself it ain't your fault" she told him softly, giving him a hug to cheer him up. "Well how about we all go of to look in directions and meet up here at a paricular time. Say sunset?" It was the best idea she could think of. More eyes looking was easier than one pair and if they looked in different places there was more chance of finding her sooner. "I'll head of in direction of the water hole" she smiled. She loved the water hole as it was the closest she could remember her home to. She knew her home was white, snowy and icey and had a fair bit of water. That's all she knew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira shook her head. She had a family at home, but here in the Pridelands she had a new life, and friends. This was the place to call home now.

"As much as we miss home, we have friends here as well. If we left, we'd miss our friends here as well. We'd have gone out on our own anyway"

She sighed, and nuzzled Tumai's chin gently.
    ((Sorry Mizani xX I got grounded ... But I'm bacK! ))

Tumai miled softly and nuzzled her cheek slightly, "You're right..." He said with a soft sight purring gently in her ear. "Friends..." Tumai said looking away from her, "Heh.. I hate it when you're right Subira.." He said with another sigh, he layed his head softly back down on the dirt and stopped flicking his tail now.

"I don't know what to do anymore... So I'm leaving the choice up to you Subira.." He said with a slight smile. "Yes.. Or no... It doesnt really matter what the answer is... Because either way, I will always... Love you.." He said lifting his head up some to look at Subira with a grin on his muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well your going to have to get used to it, cause your wrong most of the time"

Subira grinned mischeviously at him, her tail flicking around like a rabbit on the run. She wondered what time it was, for the light that trickled through the ceiling cracks, didn't give her an exact time of day. She stood up, and bent over to lovingly nuzzle Tumai's muzzle.

"Why don't you think of something? I'm sure your brain could use the exercise"

((ooc: Argh, short post))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon stood bolt upright. Quiet. He thought he had heard something but it was obviously just a fly or something.
    He scurried through the long grass sniffing at the ground. Him and Pumbaa had slit up in search for bugs and...er...what was that other thing, oh yeah Kiara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well your going to have to get used to it, cause your wrong most of the time"

Subira grinned mischeviously at him, her tail flicking around like a rabbit on the run. She wondered what time it was, for the light that trickled through the ceiling cracks, didn't give her an exact time of day. She stood up, and bent over to lovingly nuzzle Tumai's muzzle.

"Why don't you think of something? I'm sure your brain could use the exercise"

((ooc: Argh, short post))
    "Eh, What exactly would you like me to think about?" He said with a smirk. He purred gently as she nuzzled him and he softly ran his tongue across her cheek smiling softly to her.

"And believe me... I'm used to being wrong" He said with a smirk, "One of the many reasons I stay out of many controversies and stuff..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle

(Haha short post also )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I dont like to edit posts and keep two rp's in one thing so deal with a double post, anyways))

Kara looked around in the Outlands, she was getting more and more worried by the second that she would never see her friends again and she would always be traveling in this ill forgotten place, and the longer that she stayed in the Out lands, the more it creeped her out, and she shivered with almost every step that she took, Not because she was cold... But because .. She was afraid..

"Scout... Where are you..." She said in a low voice, She kept her head low to the ground, but what good it did her she didn't know, There was no place for her to hide out in this bizarre wastelands, No grass, No nothing... Just.. Dirt.. And dust...

"Mmm... I've got to find my way out of here.." Kara said in a low voice to herself, She looked left and right, then decided she would head in the direction heading to the right, Maybe that would be the way home... And all she could do, Was pray that i was.