Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 387 of 689 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kotanu walks up to this new (to him at least) lion.

"Hi. I'm Kotanu, one of Scout's friends. So I take it Kara's your daughter?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled back with a wink to Kara. He looks behind him and mouths out the word thanks to Kovujin. Scout and Kara smile and walk next to each otner so close their fur is touching. " The best days of my life started when I met you. "I really sincerely hope your mom let's me stay. All though I really do love sleeping with my sisters I love being snuggled up to you the most. You know at times like this I'm kinda glad my parents did die. Because if they didn't I would have never came to the pride lands and I never would of met you." Scout said lovingly.
    Kara smiled, "I'm glad they.. well its not nice to be glad of death, but i'm happy they did too, I'm so glad we met each other Scout" Kara said smiling rubbing up to him with her body

Originally posted by csyria
    Kotanu walks up to this new (to him at least) lion.

"Hi. I'm Kotanu, one of Scout's friends. So I take it Kara's your daughter?"
    Kara started laughing "Uh no, I am Kara, and i'm to young to have any cubs of my own"

((ooc: wait were you talking to Kovujin or Kara
    if your talking to Kovujin, you can't really XD there in a secret place on Kovujin, Scout, Kara, and Nela know off XD))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((This is what happens when I have to leave. I thought you were Kovujin ))

"Oops, I was being absent minded. So, how are you and Scout doing?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Just fine" Kara said licking Scouts ear, "We were going on a walk.. alone.. But Since your a friend of Scout, its his choice if you can come"

((ooc: I am Kovujin, I have two characters, Kovujin and Kara...))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kotanu completely picks up on the alone part.

"I'll let you two hang out by yourselves. Have fun"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No its okay, You can come, Just ask Scout" Kara said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smiled, "I'm glad they.. well its not nice to be glad of death, but i'm happy they did too, I'm so glad we met each other Scout" Kara said smiling rubbing up to him with her body
    "I guess you're right I guess I'm not glad. I was just really upset when they were around they just treated me like pure garbage and you, you treat me like ten billion bucks. If I could give you the world right now I would"

Scout looks back down at his madallion.

"You know they have have been really big jerks but I really do miss them." Scout said rubbing her body back purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and purred, "I dont want the world... All I'll ever need in life is you by my side Scout" Kara said with a loving face.
    "I have a necklace too, But Its from My father and Mother.. Or atleast I think it is, Its a Yellow Crescent Moon" Kara said showing Scout one of the two necklaces on her neck, "I don't know what it means.. I just don't know anything about it, at least you know what your is" Kara said with a little sigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Uh oh" Scout said. Suddenly he remembered. He didn't want to remind Kara about how Kovujin and Nela were her adopted parents. "UHHHH Yeah, your dad must have given it to you" Scout said. " I don't know what it means either." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at him strangely.. "Why are you acting so strange...? is there something your hiding from me?" Kara said, " I never knew you would keep things from me.." Kara said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No it's not like that there's just something that you don't really know and your dad will explain it to you when you're older." Scout said. Scout hated not telling her but he couldn't it would break Kara's heart and her father's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sighed, "Okay Scout, maybe it has to deal with us or something and only guys should know it" Kara said with a smirk on her face, "Thats it right?" Kara laughed. She put her nose on his, "I love you so much" Kara said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah that's exactly it" Scout lied. He'd say anything to get himself and her dad out of trouble. Scout looks back at her necklace and gulps. He nuzzles noses with her. "I'll be right back Kara. He runs off to see her dad. "She's starting to get suspitious about the chain around her neck Kovujin what should we do? We can't tell her the truth can we?" Scout said looking at her dad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay Scout" kara said following him but not to closely
    Kovujin put an expression of fear on his face, "Oh great" Kovujin said slapping his paw on his face.. " I don't know what to tell her, If she asks me I guess I'll have no choice but to tell her" Kovujin said sighing, "Just.. Try not to bring up the subject about it Scout" Kovujin said.

Kara overheard everything from outside, "What are they talking about.. my necklace.. The truth.." Kara said quietly.. "They're keeping something from me that I should know. and Scout.. He lied to me.. How...why.." Kara said looking at the floor, She waited outside for Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kara" Scout said worriedly hoping she didn't hear the conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hello Scout" kara said with a depressed face, "Ready to go back to our little walk?" Kara said putting on a fake smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm ready" Scout said with a sigh of relief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked off to the waterhole with Scout, "Scout.. Why did you lie to me... You know where my necklace is from.. Now please tell me.. what is it and who gave it to me.. I wont be mad at you, I'm just a little bit upset that you Lied" Kara said slowly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kotanu, even thoguh he went off to find something to do, saw parts of this discourse and wondered what exactly was going on.

(To himself)"Should I go investigate?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara walked off to the waterhole with Scout, "Scout.. Why did you lie to me... You know where my necklace is from.. Now please tell me.. what is it and who gave it to me.. I wont be mad at you, I'm just a little bit upset that you Lied" Kara said slowly.
    "Look it's your dad. He told me not to tell. He really loves you Kara and he's worried about telling you where this is from. Be right back again"

He runs off.

He goes up to Kovujin. " She's onto us Kovujin she knows I know know where it was from. I'm afraind if I don't tell her she won't love me anymore. Please let me just tell her. I'll break it to her very gently sir. She won't run away and if she does I'll run after her and beg her to reconsider. Please let me tell her I can't lose her as my girlfriend" Scout said worriedly.