Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 235 of 689 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I'm trying to find Ballard, she ran off while I was asleep" Scout said obviously worried still. He notices Subira. Hey maybe she could help out. "Hey Subira have you seen another cub run by here" Scout said hoping she had.

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu stopped,she heard a noise ,she looked in the bushes and she saw a cub,younger thanscout,which was abandoned,her name was Kiki ,with Kago's permission Karifu was willing to adopt the cub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout saw this cub and being the very frindly cub that he was he decided to introduce himself. "Hi my name's Scout" Scout says in a cheerful voice. Ballard walks up. "Hey Scout what's going on? Just decided to go on a little adventure" Ballard says. " You nearly scared me half to death Ballard you're going to get yourself hurt" Scout warned. He turns back to the new cub. "Oh, and this is my best friend Ballard" Scout says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiki steps back shy and afraid
    karifu say in a soothing voice"it's ok Kiki there will be your brother and sister,go on pla with them
    kiki went up to scout and smiled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled back at the new cub. "So what do you like to play? Me and my sister play a lot of games. It's ok I can teach you the games we play if ya want." Scout says to Kiki. Finally instead of one sister Scout had two. He was so happy that he was going to have another sister. But now I guess that meant Kago would have to worry about 3 kids wandering off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiki:i like to play lots of stuff,like tag,hide and seek,racing,wrestling ,i love to swim too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
    Kiki:i like to play lots of stuff,like tag,hide and seek,racing,wrestling ,i love to swim too
    Scout and Ballard gasp in amazement and turn to each other in amazement. And then turn back to Kiki and smile. " That is so cool me and Ballard love to play that stuff too, you are going to fit in with me and Ballard in no time at all." Scout says with a grin. "Welcome to the family Kiki" Ballard says with an identical grin. "Well since you love all those games how about we play a game of Hide and Seek? Scout says.

[BTW Shenzi.... Nice character but I think you should of waited for KS'S approval. if you haven't gotten it all ready before RPing as her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira walked over to the new edition of the group.

"Do you like hunting Kid?" She asked, using her cub voice that was soft and some-what reasurring. She loved talking to cubs, especially ones Kiki's age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus walks next to Subira wanting to get know the new kid " who's the kid?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira turned to face Titus.
    "This is Kiki" She told him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kotanu comes back around after having to step away for a while to take care of some things that had been a problem.

"Hey guys! What'd I miss?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira turned around yet again, wondering where are her friends had been popping up from.

"Well Karifu found a mate called Kago, Scout met up with his old friend Ballard, and Karifu has adopted little Kiki here" She said, smiling at Kiki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I missed a lot. But, at least I got some things taken care of and I put my behind in the past, err, past behind me. Great news y'all, and hey there Kiki"

There is a large smile on Kotanu's face at this point.

((OOC: Was that funny to anyone else or am I just too sleep deprived to care?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I don't think your behind would like to go to the past))
    "Where ya been anyway?" Subira asked her friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Err, well, I was talking care of a few problems that were haunting me. I'd rather not talk about it, but I will say that I didn't kill anyone or anything. It possible you might have thought that."

((Really, it was because my laptop was drying after taking a fishtank water bath))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why on earth would we think that?" Subira smirked, circling Kotanu.

After completing her circle, and satisfied that her friend was not harmed, she sat back down again waiting for his answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, I may not be remembering correctly, but I remember Scout being upset at the hyenas, and wanting to "take care" of them. I just wanted to make it clear I wasn't doing anything dishonorable.l"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I wouldn't think that of you" Subira smiled, though wondering what the others thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout hears a very familiar voice. He runs up to Kotanu and tackles him down playfully in greeting."Hey Kotanu long time no see what you been up too pal".Scout said happily. Happy to see another one of his friends it seems like he'd been gone forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "He was taking care of a few 'problems'" Subira explained, saving Kotanu the trouble of saying it again.