Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 146 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry its going to be a very long time before anything happens to me..you probably be fed up with me by then" he grinned slightly still sad "We are born...we live and then we die....its the circle of life Kopa"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba listens in to Twilight and Kopa's conversation. His ears twitch, he then sits up before slowly walking from the den.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Simba told me about that..." he sighed " And dad....I'm not gonna be fed up with you never, even when I die...I'll die loving you.." he said crying alittle nuzzling him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kopa you...Nala...Simba everyone in this pride I will die loving; I will die loving you the most...you are my flesh and blood afterall" Twilight replied nuzzling Kopa back "I will make sure that the rest of my life will be protecting you watching you grow up and protecting this pride; this pride which has forgiven me and raised me"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *I wanna stay always with ya dad...I can't imagine how hard is to lose the person you love the most...but during my life time, I'll be always with you...near you for everything you need.".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you will Kopa" Twilight smiled to Kopa slightly and nuzzeled him "I'll be the bestest father to you that is possible he said nuzzling him again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa half smiled "Is always good to see that your father is happy and loves you....thanks dad " he nuzzled him purring a little "And you won't have to work a lot to get that....youre already the best dad..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And your the best son" Twilight whisperd to his son nuzzling him once more "I'm sure you will make a good father some day to" he smiled to him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Hehe maybe..." he purred nuzzling him "I can be happy being just the half as ya" he smiled feeling now better. "thanks..." he said an licked im.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your going to make a lioness...or a lion very happy oneday" Twilight smiled to Kopa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " hehe...I hope so dad...." he smiled and snuggled against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No need to hope Kopa" Twilight said looking down at his son "I know"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zizan had meanwhile been there, hearing everything. Tears started to drip from his eyes, as he looked at Kopa and Twilight, then turned to go back to Simba. "So...dad..isnt coming....back?" He swallowed hard, almost gulping back tears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tigereyes
    "No nothing wrong with that....I've just never heard of someone having two dads." He replied. When the other cub asked him if something was wrong he said, "No. I'm just tired is all." He said leaving out the rest of his problem. Suddenly a sharp pain washed through his entire body. He winced in pain. Then everything around him began to grow faint. Things began to swirl. Eventually things went black. He fell on his side unconsious...
    Moments later he opened his eyes. He slowly sat up and looked at the other cub. He was embarrased for what had just happened. "Um sssorry about that." he said. It wasn't anything serious. He was silent for a moment. Finally he said, "That usually happens every once in awhile." He wasn't reall sure of what to say at such an awkward moment. ( )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (oops I'm sorry mate)

"What happened to ya?" said Klowd a little bit scared, I was talking to ya and suddenly you...yu fainted!" he said. HE calmed down a little "Are you okay now?, what happened?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    Zizan had meanwhile been there, hearing everything. Tears started to drip from his eyes, as he looked at Kopa and Twilight, then turned to go back to Simba. "So...dad..isnt coming....back?" He swallowed hard, almost gulping back tears.
    "He seemed very weak...I'm afraid Zazu's days are over... sorry, Zizan. I don't think he'll be returning..." Simba lowers his head sadly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No..." Zizan looked at everyone, tears filling his eyes. "Father!" He squawked, taking off in no current direction, tears streaming from his large blue eyes as he flapped off into the distance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba watches Zizan fly away, he looks up to the sky once more before laying down again sighing sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight walked up to Simba "He will get over it Simba...we all had a situation like this; I've had my mother die.....you have had Mufasa and now Zizan has Zazu" He said placing a paw on Simba's shoulder "Give it a day or two"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, we all have our losses..." Simba sighs sadly, the memory of his father unable to escape his mind. "I have a lot on my mind right now..."