Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 144 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu took off very slowly from his nest in the large tree. His wife and child were asleep, and he took off slowly from the large branch and soon arrived at pride rock where he alighted, coughing horribly. Between coughs he called "Sire..*cough*.....SIRE *cough*"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba hears Zazu calling as he sits at the edge of pride rock. His ears twitch and he turns round towards Zazu, "Yes...Zazu." Simba looks a little unsure.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, sorry sights getting *cough* bad these days." He paused a moment, clearing his throat or trying anyway. "Now...I have made up my mind *coughs harder* Im leaving the pridelands, and as hard as it is for me to admit, im dying." *coughing spell...*"Its my time to join Mufasa in the skys...and my son *cough* Zizan will be taking over as Major Domo..." *another coughing spell* "Please take care of him for me, and I know I was a pain, but this kid is special, such a even temperement, and suprisingly nothing like me, but...." Tears began to well up in his eyes and he bowed one last time at Simba. "I will never forget....how....great a king you are and still will be."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's...ok, Zazu. I'd like to say my goodbye's to you, you were good most of the time. I thank you for that." a small tear drops from his eye, "Good luck, Zazu." he nods his head to Zazu.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight rushed back from the Elephant graveyard back towards Pride Rock with Kopa and Kiara
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes..sire..good luck." He would turn, spreading his wings..and soon was off into the air and when he was slightly away, one could see his figure fall from the skys, and fall into the bushes below....
    ~Zizan, however was flying about in the air, coming to alight upon priderock. Emerald green feathers flashing brillantly in the sunlight, and he looked about. "Oh, you must be king simba...." He paused and bowed, just like his father did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, I'm the king here." Simba looks at Zizan, "You must be Zazu's son?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, sir..ummm..sire." He replied looking up to Simba. "Umm dad said to come visit you after a while, said something important you wanted to tell me." Large blue eyes stared up at Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight saw Zazu fall from the sky into the bushes quite close to him he motioned for Kopa and Kiara to stay back and padded slowly over to the bushes and looked down at Zazu.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Strange things have been happening around here lately, what did Zazu say to you anyway?" Simba looks down to Zizan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "He said something about going off on a large trip.....said that I was to take over until he gets back?" Zizan replied

~Zazu however opened up those large eyes, perhaps for the last time only to see Twilight hovering over him. "Oh, great just when I am at my worse, you show up."~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah, he did say something about that to me. Yes, you will be taking over until then." Simba replies to Zizan's question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Zazu I heard what Zizan said thats why I was coming back; I'm not going to fight with you" Twilight replied "I know you didn't like me and I didn't like you very much but I've always had respect for you Zazu if you never knew that and I don't care if you felt the same way" Twilight said sitting down on his haunces looking at Zazu again "I'm sorry for all the troubles I have caused you Zazu"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, the trouble is all me, I have never been one for acceptance, exspecially outsiders. Yet, you have finally shown an old fool wrong, and proved to me that there is good in some animals, and dear boy you are the prime example." *coughing and short of breath arrives* "I just hope you will take good care of my son for me...." With that his eyes closed, and soon his breath shortened and left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes Zazu trust me I will make sure your son is taken good care of" Twilight replied sadly looking down at Zazu one last time feeling a breeze blow past him. It was heading upwards making him look up for a minute making him nod to the skys to the kings and all the others who have died.
    He looked down once more at Zazu "The circle of life comes to a end only to start again...maybe oneday we shall see you again" Twilight smiled sadly before walking back towards Kopa and Kiara.
    "Zazu has passed on" Twilight replied sadly "Come lets head back to Pride Rock to tell Simba.

For several minutes Twilight and the others traveled back silently. He saw Simba and padded very slowly up to him looking up at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba's ears twitch, he hears the foot-steps of Twilight and the others approaching. He turns towards them all, "Yes? What is it?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know how to tell you this but Zazu's dead Simba...I just saw him and spoke to him before he passed on" Twilight replied bowing his head sadly "Guess this means Zizan is the new majordomo"
    He turned to Zizan and bowed his head to him "I'm very sorry Zizan your father told me to make sure you grew up ok and I intend that to happen"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zizan looks to the other lion, instantly recognizing him. "Oh, Twilight isnt it? Whats wrong?" Taking notice of his expression upon his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I already knew, Twilight." Simba looks at Twilight with saddened eyes, "Zizan is the new majordomo now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa was sit down with his head and ears down, crying, feeling really bad about the words he had said to Zazu some time ago .