Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 630 of 689 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640680 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,600 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Well I caught up and I guess I'll go solo for awhile unless someone wants to interfere just not too soon k A lot of interesting stuff has happened since I've been gone Totally shocked me with that twist NTP ))

Kaden woke up from a nap he had been taking, he wasn't far from Pride Rock. He slowly sat up and sniffed the fresh air. The air here he knew, was fresher than back at home. He smiled slightly and then something puzzled him. He wondered where his friends had gone. He hadn't seen them in awhile... He thought for a moment that they had forgotten about him, but that seemed too far fetched. They were probably off somewhere doing there own thing. He thought about Kala, and wondered what she was up to, he hoped she was alright. He wanted to go look for her and Scout. After awhile of being in deep thought he decided to do some exploring on his own. Maybe he thought...just maybe he might find something as to why he really ended up here. He remebered chasing the butterfly but that was not far from his home...and that's all he remembered....

(( Kaden really cares for his friends but is oblivious to whats really happening ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    (( Well I caught up and I guess I'll go solo for awhile unless someone wants to interfere just not too soon k A lot of interesting stuff has happened since I've been gone Totally shocked me with that twist NTP ))

Kaden woke up from a nap he had been taking, he wasn't far from Pride Rock. He slowly sat up and sniffed the fresh air. The air here he knew, was fresher than back at home. He smiled slightly and then something puzzled him. He wondered where his friends had gone. He hadn't seen them in awhile... He thought for a moment that they had forgotten about him, but that seemed too far fetched. They were probably off somewhere doing there own thing. He thought about Kala, and wondered what she was up to, he hoped she was alright. He wanted to go look for her and Scout. After awhile of being in deep thought he decided to do some exploring on his own. Maybe he thought...just maybe he might find something as to why he really ended up here. He remebered chasing the butterfly but that was not far from his home...and that's all he remembered....

(( Kaden really cares for his friends but is oblivious to whats really happening ))
    {I hope you didn't get the wrong idea man I didn't mean to make you angry if you're angry from the story line. I was god modding and I'm so sorry once again}

Scout saw Kaden exploring. "Hey Kaden what happened to you I haven't seen you in like forever man." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight purred softly as he listened to Nala's words and at her nuzzle and smile.
    "Well if I never liked you then I would be the biggest fool in the whole of the Pridelands; no one can resist your beauty and charms one of the things that made me fall for you in the first place" Twilight smiled looking over at her into her eyes nuzzling her muzzle softly.
    "Well you Simba still so I guess you wouldn't mind being with out me to much if such a situation was to happen" he said looking back up to the night sky once more.
    "But well no need to worry about that stuff...we are one as it is" he smiled.
    Nala smiled. "With your Charms and good looks, is the reason I fell for you, no one can resist your good looks and personaltity" she smiled nuzzling Twilight's chin. "I guess your right but I dunno what I'd do without either of you" she kissed him and looked into the night sky happily.

======================

{I'm confused - are we dropping the 'Kala and Kaden going own ways' now or not? Dunno where Kala's last post is so if someone wants to help out... }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled. "With your Charms and good looks, is the reason I fell for you, no one can resist your good looks and personaltity" she smiled nuzzling Twilight's chin. "I guess your right but I dunno what I'd do without either of you" she kissed him and looked into the night sky happily.

======================

{I'm confused - are we dropping the 'Kala and Kaden going own ways' now or not? Dunno where Kala's last post is so if someone wants to help out... }
    {I believe she was with Scout at the watering hole. Before I wanted to do it but then KTL talked some sense into me.}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (So we carrying on like nothing either happened or what?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (So we carrying on like nothing either happened or what?)
    [We're carrying on like You and Kaden never broke up other then that everything is the same]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    {I hope you didn't get the wrong idea man I didn't mean to make you angry if you're angry from the story line. I was god modding and I'm so sorry once again}

Scout saw Kaden exploring. "Hey Kaden what happened to you I haven't seen you in like forever man." Scout said.
    ((I wasn't angry dude ^^ Sorry if it seemed that way. It's my fault for being gone a long time So we're cool ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I wasn't angry dude ^^ It's my fault for being gone a long time So we're cool ))
    (( Thanks for being so understanding dude.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks Nala" Twilight smiled placing a paw on Nala's back purring softly as she nuzzled his chin; he looked down at her smiling before looking back up at the sky once more.
    He softly stroked Nala's back with his paw bringing his other paw to softly stroke her head.
    "Well you wouldn't have so much love first off and you wouldn't of found a more attractive lion" he smirked "Me and Simba are the best as they come".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled and had started to wander out of the present time into a world where anything could happen, The Jungle they were in was just.. Enthralling to him, Then when she spoke to him he almost instantaniously(Sp?) Was brought back to life, to the real world around him, and he smirked at her words, and lied.

"Of course, I forgot how to explore in the mere 30 second break I took to take a drink of water Subira" he said with a slight smile on his face, he purred and rubbed his side up against hers, "So which direction now?" Tumai asked curiously.
    Subira looked around her from her position in front of the waterhole, her tail twitching from side to side while she pondered over Tumai's question. And a good question it was, for they could go in all directions, and all paths be different and interesting. Her mouth twisted itself into a thoughtful frown, and she decided on either the path with the weird looking vines, or the one with the leafy ground.
    She leaned her head towards Tumai's and nestled her head into his mane and smiled up at him.

"How about the vine path, or the one with all those leaves on the ground?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu flys from Simba's shoulder, flapping those long blue wings which swiftly carried him up high in the air. Fluttering about, he would toss those large brown eyes around, scaninng the ground below and beyond, his small blue feathered form a mere blue speck within the air. Zazu then would fly off, getting a report on the outlanders and the like, his small body a swift blur of blue as he shifts his head back and fourth, contiuing to observe below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden looked over at Scout with a smile. "Hey Scout!" he said with a grin. "It seems like forever...I kept waiting and waiting for you to show back up with Kala but it's like you never showed up. Oh yeah! Where is Kala?" He said looking around in hopes that she was around. In his mind he thought that he may never find the exact answer as to why he ended up here in the Pridelands....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden looked over at Scout with a smile. "Hey Scout!" he said with a grin. "It seems like forever...I kept waiting and waiting for you to show back up with Kala but it's like you never showed up. Oh yeah! Where is Kala?" He said looking around in hopes that she was around. In his mind he thought that he may never find the exact answer as to why he ended up here in the Pridelands....
    Scout looks around he knew he saw Kala just a few minutes ago. "I think she's still by the water hole come on she'll be so happy to see you again Kaden." Scout said dashing off toward the watering hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looks around he knew he saw Kala just a few minutes ago. "I think she's still by the water hole come on she'll be so happy to see you again Kaden." Scout said dashing off toward the watering hole.
    Kaden ran after Scout towards the Water hole. "Hey wait up Scout!" he shouted. He hoped that Kala was there. He really wanted to see her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden ran after Scout towards the Water hole. "Hey wait up Scout!" he shouted. He hoped that Kala was there. He really wanted to see her.
    Scout stopped so Kaden could catch up with him. "Wouldn't want you to get lost or distracted for like the billionth time since you've been here" Scout said with a chuckle giving Kaden a noogie. "Kala will be so surprised to see you she's been telling me how much she missed you and moping around depressed" Scout said he felt a little bad because he hadn't seen his girlfriend in months, maybe something bad happened to her. Scout gulps at the thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout stopped so Kaden could catch up with him. "Wouldn't want you to get lost or distracted for like the billionth time since you've been here" Scout said with a chuckle giving Kaden a noogie. "Kala will be so surprised to see you she's been telling me how much she missed you and moping around depressed" Scout said he felt a little bad because he hadn't seen his girlfriend in months, maybe something bad happened to her. Scout gulps at the thought.
    As Kaden caught up to Scout he said, "Yeah I'd probably get lost or distracted if you weren't here." He looked at Scout with a smile. "I can't wait to see her." He shouted as he sped up ahead of Scout towards the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Kaden caught up to Scout he said, "Yeah I'd probably get lost or distracted if you weren't here." He looked at Scout with a smile. "I can't wait to see her." He shouted as he sped up ahead of Scout towards the water hole.
    Scout watches as Kaden ran off. He sits in the same spot not even bothering to catch up with Kaden. A soft wind blows through Scout's mane. "I miss you so much Kara please come back to me" He says with a tear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout watches as Kaden ran off. He sits in the same spot not even bothering to catch up with Kaden. A soft wind blows through Scout's mane. "I miss you so much Kara please come back to me" He says with a tear.
    Kaden noticed that Scout was still sitting in the same spot. He stopped running. He sat there for a moment looking at Scout. He walked over to Scout with a puzzled face. "Scout...what's wrong?" he asked. He hadn't heard what Scout had said only moments ago...He sat down by him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden noticed that Scout was still sitting in the same spot. He stopped running. He sat there for a moment looking at Scout. He walked over to Scout with a puzzled face. "Scout...what's wrong?" he asked. He hadn't heard what Scout had said only moments ago...He sat down by him.
    Scout wipes the tear away from his eye quickly as he hears Kaden approach. "I'm just really worried about Kara she's been gone so long and I really miss her" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout wipes the tear away from his eye quickly as he hears Kaden approach. "I'm just really worried about Kara she's been gone so long and I really miss her" Scout said.
    It took Kaden a couple seconds to answer. " I wish I knew where she was...I hope she's ok." he said. "Do you want to go look for her?" he asked trying to help.