Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 625 of 689 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,500 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maovu felt a strange wind blow from behind him and with it carried the scent of an Adolescent, It was that of a male's and he recognized it immediatly to be the young Sengalo, He turned his head around to stare behind him, He couldn't see Sengalo's body almost invisible with the ground and mist, but he could see two shining green orbs of light almost eminating out from the mist as a beacon of light, almost like a light house, making sure Boats knew that land was near, or that it was there, He snickered, and called back behind him as he turned around to face Kovu again.

"Welcome back, Sengalo" Maovu said in a rather.. Boring voice.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "No, Don't Scout, Please - just leave it - If he comes back we'll talk - if not then we'll leave it be" she sighed.

Kala looked towards Kovu, she smiled, "Maybe I should go introduce myself - I'm sure he'll know my cousin Twi" she grinned proudly.
    "You should go and introduce yourself Kala and I'm sorry I just hate to see you so upset, I am very protective of my friends" Scout said. He licked her on the nose trying to cheer her up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled, "I guess I should, he loooks a little busy at the moment though" she told him happy to have him there for her. Kala licked his nose and gave him hug "come on let's go bit closer"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu kept the emotionless stare at Shakou for quite a while, suddenly the teen thought he saw a form in the mist and dust witch surrounded him and the two strange lions' What was that?? Kovu thought to himself, but quickly shrugged it off as he turned back to Shakou eyeing him once more. "What's in this for me, what do I gain on it?? This has a sort of... interest to me" Kovu said after nearly five mintues of slience. Shakou showed a small smirk, "Well that depends on how willing you are to help us out, if I am pleased with what I see, I can... garantee a reward that I am sure will please you.." the vampire said as his smile widden still eyeing the adolesent before him. "That sounds reasonable, I am at your service.." Kovu replied with a small smile and bowed to black lion before. "Good, I had feeling I could count on you.." the black lion smiled, "your mother knew what she was doing.." Shakou added, Kovu just smiled in response...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maovu watched on as The Black Vampire lion continued talking to the Young Male who called himself Kovu. He listened and watched now awaiting Kovu's answer, and then his wish came, and a smile spread across his muzzle, but this smile was not of hapiness, it had pure evil written all over it. He felt good that their, Ever growing team of baddies was one member plus now. Soon.. I will see who this.. Scar is, And the rest of the Lions in with this gang. I'm somewhat.. Anticipated as to see what will happen next. Maovu thought to himself,

"Good choice Kovu.. I don't know you're mother, nor do I have any clue what Shakou is talking about, But you seem to be an acest(Sp?) To us and our plans, So.. Welcome.." Maovu said quite dully to the Adolescent male, still sitting down where he was behind Shakou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo didn't say a word when Maovu acknowledged him. How he was treated by the bold character still burned the flame within him.

He listened intently to the conversation between Shakou and Kovu. At the young lion's decision, a wicked grin appeared on the black maned lion's maw. Silent cream paws took him around Maovu, to stand behind Shakou. Now that he knew which side Kovu was on, Sengalo could safely make his appearence. Kovu was now with them. What harm could Zira do to Sengalo once knowing her son had abandoned her to help him? "Good choice," came his smoothe voice. He took slow steps into view, the smirk still on his black lips, "you don't seem to be as foolish as you used to be."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu looked up when he heard a new voice ahead of him. As the teen rose his head he could see a familiar face stand before him, "Sengalo??" Kovu said with a calm yet surprised voice. A smirk formed on the teens maw as Sengalo metioned his foolishness. "And yea you have sure changed yourself, I am impressed you survived Sengalo... I heard what that happend to you.." Kovu said takeing a step forward towards Sengalo, "So your also part of this groupe??" Kovu smirked slightly eyeing Sengalo..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Where are you guys - Outlands? I'm sick of sitting idle in the other thread but I'm stuck doing it there. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu continued to fly swiftly, soon they would reach the outlands. Zazu looked back and fourth up from the sky and down to the ground with those large brown eyes. Scanning he would flutter for a moment before pointing with his right wing. "There Sire! Look!" Zazu would direct Simba's gaze with the motion of his right wing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Yes in the Outlands, xP I didn't think we could RP with Scout, Kara, Kala, and a few others, Simba, and the others in the slow thread so we moved here, If you need me to bump up any posts, just ask )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Grand timing, here comes Simba himself! ))

"What is all this, then?"

Scar's voice called softly from the mist as the outline of his form became distinguishable, and next to him the small form of the white-furred cub Naeri. She bounded out of the mists before Scar to stand next to Sengalo, smiling up at him before looking to Kovu with curiosity. Seeing no answer was forthcoming, she turned again to watch as Scar slowly emerged from the mist and fog, his burning acid green eyes proceeding him. He stood half in and half our of the screen, his ear flicking as he heard a horribly familiar voice carried on the wind - but he ignored it, instead studying the adolescent before him. He narrowed his eyes slowly, his claws sliding further out of their sheaths as he spoke the youth's name quietly.

"Kovu."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala sontinued to stay low, staring at Kovu "Scout, what if he doesn't remember me or my cousin Twilight?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

{good to see ya Zoe }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala sontinued to stay low, staring at Kovu "Scout, what if he doesn't remember me or my cousin Twilight?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

{good to see ya Zoe }
    Scout stayed low next to her. "How would someone not remember someone so beautiful?"
    He said trying to give her some friendly encouragement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout stayed low next to her. "How would someone not remember someone so beautiful?"
    He said trying to give her some friendly encouragement.
    "Well... he kinda looks kinda busy" she said repeating herself. "maybe, maybe i'll try when he doesn't look so busy" she told him although she was too nervous to go approach him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well... he kinda looks kinda busy" she said repeating herself. "maybe, maybe i'll try when he doesn't look so busy" she told him although she was too nervous to go approach him
    Scout could tell she was a little bit nervous. Scout gives her a friendly nuzzle and gives her a small lick trying to calm down how nervous she really was. "How about this a little later I'll approach him with you then you can't be too scared because I'll be there with you" Scout said hoping that would calm her down a little Scout really hated to see her like this, and would do anything to make her feel happy again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo's smirk became wider, more mischievious as he was about to answer Kovu's question. However, he never got the chance. His ears twitched and one swiveled back, followed by his head. The young lion sighed out of relief inwardly when he saw Naeri appear at his side, his father not much further off. His face calmed as he watched Scar come fully into view. He could see that the old lion only suffered some gashes on his flank, but he seemed to be fine other than that.

He took a look back at Kovu, wondering what his reaction would be to seeing whom he was supposed to succeed.

((I know how that feels, MoS. It's good to see you back here, anyways!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu turned his head as he heard a dull voice speak to him. As he turned he got face to face with someone he never ever tought he'll get the change to meet. The adolescent just straed for nearly 2 full minutes, This is impossible, he died, mother said he had died !!!! Kovu repeated to himself as he was still stareing with his mouth slightly agape. The adolescent shrugged out of his trance, "Y-yes!!" Kovu said in answere to Scar calling his name. "How is this possible.. you where dead, mom said you died!!!" Kovu said with a slightly stuttering voice as he didn't take his eyes off Scar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Such a warm welcome. ^__^ 'Tis good to be back, guys. ))

Scar's ear twitched, his tail waving slowly behind him as he walked up to stand next to his son. His *real* son. He studied the strong adolescent before him, his face showing no emotion but his eyes burning like acid, filled with anger and surprise. He looked down to Naeri and Sengalo, a slow grin coming to his face as he mused inwardly, then sighed quietly and murmured "Shame..." before he moved from the youth's side to circle Kovu a couple times, simply studying him. He didn't remember why Kovu was chosen, especially over Sengalo - it was one of the minor details that escaped him in his old age, though the big picture remained.

He moved back to Sengalo, sitting next to him and staring being he considered impure down. When he spoke again, his voice was still flat. "Mom lied." A thought came to him and so did a slow smile. "Tell me, Kovu. What is mother up to now a days? And where is your dear sister Vitani?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu's eyes widden and his beak drops open in complete shock. From the air he flew and alighted upon Simba's shoulder, still in udder shock. "S-S-Sire, Scar is ALIVE!?" Zazu sqauwked loudly, unable to believe his own large eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (gonna need a serious update here...someone PM me where Nala is right nowin the RP please)
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]