Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 623 of 689 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625633673 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,460 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: STL Has quit, ALL The RP's in LEA Just so you know KS )

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Well who can play Kiara?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Hmm we need someone who can play Kiara fairly often and the same for Kovu too! Talking of which - who does play Kovu?}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Just looked at the sign up list and it appears Sombi plays Kovu. I think I'll need to get new RPers for each unless Sombi wants to continue RPing him.)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Wtf? Avalon RP's Kovu xX Hmm weird, LoL)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Hey KS I think you need to check all the signed up characters who are still active, and ask the members who rarely roleplay - if there still gunna roleplay that character or do they wanna offer the role to someone else? Then again, you've propley already thought of that }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I thought Avalon plays Kovu and Sombolia is going to play Zira, though she hasn't started to yet. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Thats what I thought XX I think Sombolia gave up Kovu for anyone, and Avalon picked him up, Then Sombolia took Vitani (I think) and now I think she's taking Zira also xX I'm not sure, KS keep your thing updated right :P ^_^)

EDIT:

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara had slowed down to a trotting pace, still looking left and right for signs of life, But she had found none, Even the trees and plants that were here were dead, and it somewhat scared her, For she had never been in a place as.. Dull as this, Especially alone in one.

She heard a voice, as if magically coming out of now where, and she thought for a moment that she was hearing things, or her mind was playing tricks on her, and she was scared stiff, She knew it wasnt her mind talking to her, Because she had been that dillusional before and had heard her voice, It was more soft and calming, This voice was more booming, and had a more masculine sound to it, She looked to her left, Practically sweating now, as it poured down her like a waterfall once more, Her heart started to beat faster as she looked behind her now, Not seeing anything, Her mind was telling her different things, Like she would be okay, or it was just her imagining things, but she knew it was real, and kept telling herself that it wasn't.

"Who.. Who's there" Kara asked, as she turned back around to be staring into the face of an Adolescent Male.. An outsider,
    "Wow! hey how did you get there!" Kara asked, She started to back up now, her heart started beating even faster, and it felt like it was trying to rip through her fur and run away itself it was pumping and beating so hard, She swore to herself this was even scarier than seeing Sengalo, For she knew him and knew he wouldn't harm her, but this is a new character, Someone she had never met before, and he looked fairly strong, Stronger than Sengalo probably, The Lion had Green eyes, Like that of the Grass back at home in the Pride Lands and his fur was Burgande, Almost like Tumai's fur, Her good friend, but Tumai's was a lot softer, and more lighter colored. His mane was Darker colored than his fur, but was almost the same, and it was almost half grown fully, Just a few more months, and this Lion could have been a fully grown adult.

"Why why Do I keep running into other people.. What do you want with me?" Kara asked, She sat down a little way's away from the Adolescent Lion now, almost on the verge of tears, She did not like the way the Lion was glaring at her, and she never really liked it when animals stared at her, It made her feel.. Awkward (Sp?) But the Lion didn't seem to.. Evil, He didn't have the nasty snarl when he came up to her, and the evil look in his eyes, At least.. Not yet.
    {For Avalon }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The smirk on Kovu face changed to a more normal smile. "Nothing really... I am just curious to what that brings a young cub as your self to walk through the outlands all by your self" Kovu smiled and walked a few steps forward halting before the cub. "Soo tell me; Where you from and what are you doing here??" the teen said circleing the cub with a more handsome less threating smile. She sure looks wierd, she can't possibly be a pridelander... or something there's something very wrong here Kovu said to himself looking the cub over as he circled it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked on as Kovu passed her and started to circle around her, It looked to her like he was trying to seize(Sp?) her up for a battle or what not. She grew less afraid of him as he spoke in a normal voice, he didn't sound all that bad now, He sounded.. Almost like a normal lion, He didn't have that, Weird voice like Sengalo, It wasnt so.. Evil.

"Umm.. I'm from the Pride Lands... And I'm lost, My friends kind of.. Left me in here and I have no where to go, I Don't know where anything is" Kara said with a slight frown on her face. This lion doesnt look so mean to me... If he's an Outlander, why isn't he trying to kill me or something.. All I ever heard was that Outsiders were vicous, Mean, Ruthless, and could never be trusted. Not ever. He's... Just so different from the other Outlanders that are 'supposivly' here Kara thought to herself while watching Kovu circle her.

"What.. What are you doing?" Kara said following Kovu so he was always in her sights, She didn't really trust him yet, And had a good reason too. "Are... Are you also from around here? Or are you lost also?" Kara said as she tilted her head in question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    The smirk on Kovu face changed to a more normal smile. "Nothing really... I am just curious to what that brings a young cub as your self to walk through the outlands all by your self" Kovu smiled and walked a few steps forward halting before the cub. "Soo tell me; Where you from and what are you doing here??" the teen said circleing the cub with a more handsome less threating smile. She sure looks wierd, she can't possibly be a pridelander... or something there's something very wrong here Kovu said to himself looking the cub over as he circled it...
    Scout watched this lion circle Kara. He was staying far enough away so he didn't have to get smacked again. This lion actually looked nice. But Scout kept quiet as he cruched low behind a rock. Suddenly a ball of dust flies by. Scout tries to hold in his sneeze but he couldn't hold it in anymore. Scout sneezes. "Oh great" Scout's mind told him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: What the >_> Wasnt Scout int he PRide lands at Pride Rock with Kala >_>?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu had begun to walk back the way he came as he noticed that the cub was following him, "Well infact I live here..." Kovu replied with a small smile looking back at the cub through the corner of his eye. Suddenly the teen halted in his tracks as he heard a sound akeen to a sneeze. "...you stay here.." Kovu said fast, commanding Kara to stay put, as the teen sneaked up to the place where he had heard the sound. His walk was dead slient no one could hear nor see him, the teen slipped unoticed behind a falled log, and peeked above it he saw a cub who apperiantly was watching them. A smile formed on his face, as he swiftly approched the cub, when he was standing behind the small fry, the kid hadn't even notcied his presence. "Excuse me?? Why are you spying on me??" Kovu said looking down at the obnoxious(sp?) cub with a emotionless face...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara did as she was told, Not wanting to upset the Adolescent Lion that she was following, Was he going to bring her somewhere? Somewhere she had never been? Or take her back home..

Her eyes followed the Lion as he snuke through the Pride Lands, what was weird was that she couldn't even hear his paws touch the ground, or him breathing as he went along, and then he stopped behind something, and she saw his mouth moving, but heard no words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: What the >_> Wasnt Scout int he PRide lands at Pride Rock with Kala >_>?))
    [Sorry I should really add more to this. I should have mentioned other stuff that happened sorry I'm still kinda new with rp's]

"No no sir not at all" Scout said. "Look let me explain that I wasn't really spying see that cub over there? she and I are best friends I just wanted to make sure uhhhhh you were no trouble that's not spying at all. UHHH.... anyway uhhhhh....... haven't I seen you before you look familiar?" Scout said scrunching his eyes up in thought thinking about where he had seen this lion before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu looked strangly down at the cub, He made no sense what so ever to him, "Say what..? Could you repeat that more slowly maybe... And you were Spying on me, You wouldn't be hiding behind this rock for no reason at all" he said with a slight roll of his eyes, "Don't lie to me.. Theres one thing more that I dispice, and that would be a lieing Lion."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu looked strangly down at the cub, He made no sense what so ever to him, "Say what..? Could you repeat that more slowly maybe... And you were Spying on me, You wouldn't be hiding behind this rock for no reason at all" he said with a slight roll of his eyes, "Don't lie to me.. Theres one thing more that I dispice, and that would be a lieing Lion."
    "Okay you want the truth fine. That's my friend over there like I said I was just making sure that you didn't hurt her okay? I don't wanna fight I'm not saying your a bad guy I just like to keep one eye open when I'm in the outlands do you understand. SO yes, I was spying on you but it was only too make sure you didn't hurt my friend" Scout said looking into Kovu's eyes.

{Sorry for the confusion Avalon I didn't know you were rping Kovu thought you were rping Sengalo's teacher Avalon.}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu however had reached the outlands, and he fluttered overhead, those large brown eyes looking down upon the ground where Kovu, Kara, and Scout happened to be. Prideland cubs in the outlands! Along with an outlander. "I must tell SIMBA!" Zazu sqauwked fearfully, no telling what could happen..Swiftly Zazu turned and flew back to Simba, Nala, and Twilight as fast as his wings could take him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Well it's okay, I have both lol xP, Shakou and Kovu x) ))

Kovu raised a brow at the cub, "Well atleast your honest..." Kovu said with the still emotionless face, "And I no, I have no intention of harming her.." the teen said looking at Kara briefly before looking down at Scout again, "Infact she just followed me..." the teen added with a smile, eyeing the cub at his feet...

------------------
    Edit:

The two lions had been walking across the outlands for many hours now. Shakou utterd a low yawn as he kept his gaze forward, partly ignoreing Maovu who walked beside him. Sengalo can't have gone that far?? the vampire thought to himself, as he was constantly sniffing the air for sent of Scar's son. Suddenly the vampire stopped dead in his tracks, as he sensed the presence of other lions, two cubs and a teen. "Hmm perhaps this is Sengalo, but what is he doing along with cubs.." the said to himself with a groan. And hasten speed in the direction of the sent, as the vampire got closer, he could clearly see that it was not Sengalo but he imediantly reconised the cubs. And a smirk formed on his face, and now the black lion turned his attention to the teen, Shakou narrowed his eyes as he scanned the lion before him. "This can't be...!!" Shakou groaned as he reconised the teen as Kovu, Zira's son and Scar's false heir, but to Shakou he was more that just that, to the vampire this teen was a lot more important. "I found your son... " the vampire smiled wicked as he was speaking to someone who wasn't there, " this is perfect, just perfect.." the black lion chuckled slyly to himself with an evil smirk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Well it's okay, I have both lol xP, Shakou and Kovu x) ))

Kovu raised a brow at the cub, "Well atleast your honest..." Kovu said with the still emotionless face, "And I no, I have no intention of harming her.." the teen said looking at Kara briefly before looking down at Scout again, "Infact she just followed me..." the teen added with a smile, eyeing the cub at his feet...
    Scout smiles. He didn't feel like this lion was an outsider at all. He felt a certain vibe around outsiders but the vibe he felt was less. "Name's Scout" Scout says with a friendly smile. He stands next to Kara. "And that's my girlfriend Kara, tell me cause I gotta understand one thing why are you an outsider? I mean I have heard so much about most outsiders being violent and mad and killers but you're so unlike that you seem rather friendly" Scout said with a grin. He didn't feel the same about outsiders now that he met Kovu. "SO what's your name?" Scout asks.