Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 622 of 689 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,440 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout walked up beside her. "Hey" Scout said tiredly. "Long day wasn't it? By the way you don't have to worry me and Kara made up it was just a big misunderstanding. And guess what else Later on in the graveyard I found him. I found Kaden for you He's back at Pride Rock that is the last time that I ever go to the outlands again" Scout said hearing no responce he thought that Kala just wanted to be left alone.
    Kala smiled at Scout "I know you made it, just everything that's happened was a bit hetic for me" she sighed. "You found Kaden? I'll stick round Pride Rock in hope of finding him then" she smiled happier to know everyone was ok and Kaden had been found.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah we are glad you got some energy...but I don't think or Nala do anymore after the fun just had" he laughed softly nuzzling the top of Nala's head purring softly.
    "Of course I did Simba...I make every moment with Nala worth while" he smiled closing his eyes slightly as he nuzzled the top of Nala's head still.
    Nala smiled. "I don't have much energy left. I'm sure there's gunna be a cub on the way" she smirked, she was looking a little fatter than normal.

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Hey, I woke up to actually spend some time with you and Nala - even more so Nala since she's my queen as well as yours." Simba gives Twilight a quick smirk before nuzzling Nala's cheek and looking around at their surroundings, "You guys didn't pick a very nice place to do that in did ya?"
    Nala nuzzled Simba back. "It's romantic in a kinda spooky way" Nala smiled. "besides - it's deserted so there's less chance on any unwanted strangers finding us" she smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled at Scout "I know you made it, just everything that's happened was a bit hetic for me" she sighed. "You found Kaden? I'll stick round Pride Rock in hope of finding him then" she smiled happier to know everyone was ok and Kaden had been found.
    Scout watched as Kala walked away to find Kaden. Scout sighed. He knew he wanted to go follow Kala but she had just refound Kaden she wouldn't want him hanging around now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala nuzzled Simba back. "It's romantic in a kinda spooky way" Nala smiled. "besides - it's deserted so there's less chance on any unwanted strangers finding us" she smirked.
    "Yeah but Nala, remember the mess we got caught up in when we were cubs?" Simba moves slightly closer to Nala as he whispers in her ear before turning to Twilight once more, "Bet you got in some mess as well, didn't you Twi?" He smirks before stroking Nala's paw softly. A slight purr emits from his throat.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout watched as Kala walked away to find Kaden. Scout sighed. He knew he wanted to go follow Kala but she had just refound Kaden she wouldn't want him hanging around now.
    Kala turned round. "Scout you fancy keeping me company, whilst I go find him" she asked sensing he was feeling a little down or lonely. "I would of asked sooner, just thought you might of wanted to spend sometime with Kara" she smiled looking around to see if Kara was around, she wasn't.

"Yeah but Nala, remember the mess we got caught up in when we were cubs?" Simba moves slightly closer to Nala as he whispers in her ear before turning to Twilight once more, "Bet you got in some mess as well, didn't you Twi?" He smirks before stroking Nala's paw softly. A slight purr emits from his throat.
    "How could i forget Simba?" she laughed faintly. She purrs back in Simba's ear as she hears him purr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How could i forget Simba?" she laughed faintly. She purrs back in Simba's ear as she hears him purr.
    "I'm not sure but I think you needed to be reminded again." Simba laughs softly as he continues to purr as she purrs into his ears. He continues to stroke her paw as he relaxes with Nala and Twilight.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala turned round. "Scout you fancy keeping me company, whilst I go find him" she asked sensing he was feeling a little down or lonely. "I would of asked sooner, just thought you might of wanted to spend sometime with Kara" she smiled looking around to see if Kara was around, she wasn't.
    "I fancy anything that doesn't have me sitting here all alone" Scout says with a chuckle. "I'd love to keep you company" Scout said hopping up and walked beside her to go to Pride Rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pride Rock was so awsome to Kaden. He had never seen anyhting like it before in his life. He was amazed at the size of it. He turned to look out over the Pridelands. They were so beautiful. He smiled at the sight...

((Writer's block is such an ugly thing.... >_< ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm not sure but I think you needed to be reminded again." Simba laughs softly as he continues to purr as she purrs into his ears. He continues to stroke her paw as he relaxes with Nala and Twilight.
    "I'm suprised you still remember yourself Simba" she laughed softly with a smirk on her face but jokingly. Nala smiles and purrs happilt as Simba strokes her paw. It was nice being the three of them again.

"I fancy anything that doesn't have me sitting here all alone" Scout says with a chuckle. "I'd love to keep you company" Scout said hopping up and walked beside her to go to Pride Rock.
    Kala smiled and jumped up. She'd had some alone time and now was glad of some company. "I thought I lost you back there" she said thinking about what happened in the elephant graveyard, wondering if it was a sore topic for Scout or not. "Kaden can't be that far... can he?" she asked Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm suprised you still remember yourself Simba" she laughed softly with a smirk on her face but jokingly. Nala smiles and purrs happilt as Simba strokes her paw. It was nice being the three of them again.
    "Nala, I'm not that forgetful." Simba laughs softly as he continues to stroke her paw, "And I'm sure a lion like Twi isn't all forgetful either." He looks across at Twilight who is laying at the other side of Nala. He smirks to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kala smiled and jumped up. She'd had some alone time and now was glad of some company. "I thought I lost you back there" she said thinking about what happened in the elephant graveyard, wondering if it was a sore topic for Scout or not. "Kaden can't be that far... can he?" she asked Scout.
    Scout cringed for a moment after she reminded Scout about the Elephant Graveyard. That was one of the most scariest things that ever happened to him in his whole entire life. " Nah he can't be too far like I said he's at Pride Rock" Scout said as the image of the hyena flashed through his mind again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "SO sorry to interrupt this gathering sire, but I must inquire exactly my duties for this day? Anything you wish for me to do?" Came that rather pompous voice of the major domo as he flew down and alighted infront of Simba, Nala, and Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout cringed for a moment after she reminded Scout about the Elephant Graveyard. That was one of the most scariest things that ever happened to him in his whole entire life. " Nah he can't be too far like I said he's at Pride Rock" Scout said as the image of the hyena flashed through his mind again.
    Kala looked towards Scout and desided not to mention of the elephant graveyard again. Kala smiled... "Well what we waiting for let's head towards pride rock with happy memories" she smirked, hoping he would start to cheer up and forget about the elephant graveyard and hyenas.

Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    "SO sorry to interrupt this gathering sire, but I must inquire exactly my duties for this day? Anything you wish for me to do?" Came that rather pompous voice of the major domo as he flew down and alighted infront of Simba, Nala, and Twilight.
    "hmm... I don't think there is anything you can do" Nala said. "I guess you could go inform us of how Kiara and Kopa are keeping" she smiled. She hadn't seen or heard from them in a while and it would be nice to know how they ere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ahhh, Zazu returns! O_o )

Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    "Hmm, well I guess you could fly over the Pride Lands and keep a check at what's going on. You could also see how Kiara is doing... I haven't left her alone too long so I should think she'll be fine." Hearing Zazu's voice catches Simba's attention which makes him look down onto the hornbill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked towards Scout and desided not to mention of the elephant graveyard again. Kala smiled... "Well what we waiting for let's head towards pride rock with happy memories" she smirked, hoping he would start to cheer up and forget about the elephant graveyard and hyenas.

Scout gave a weak little smile to Kala showing that he's been happier but he was just a little cheerier now that he was with his bestest friend in the whole wide world. "Let's go" Scout said softly giving her a friendly nuzzle. This always helped Scout feel better no matter if it was Kara or Kala if they nuzzled him or he nuzzled them he felt happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout gave a weak little smile to Kala showing that he's been happier but he was just a little cheerier now that he was with his bestest friend in the whole wide world. "Let's go" Scout said softly giving her a friendly nuzzle. This always helped Scout feel better no matter if it was Kara or Kala if they nuzzled him or he nuzzled them he felt happy.
    Kala smiled and put her arm round Scout to re-assure him everything would be alright. Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly. She was happy whenever she was with her bestest buddy in the world and Kaden. As they set of to Pride Rock Kala smiled, she could see a shape in the distance which looked like Kaden "dya think that's him?" she asked Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled and put her arm round Scout to re-assure him everything would be alright. Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly. She was happy whenever she was with her bestest buddy in the world and Kaden. As they set of to Pride Rock Kala smiled, she could see a shape in the distance which looked like Kaden "dya think that's him?" she asked Scout.
    Scout was so busy smiling hit took Scout a while to hear what she said. "Yeah, I think that's him Kala" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Very well sire." He replied as he flared out those blue wings of his and took off into the air, flapping them now and gained higher altitude in the air as he let those large brown eyes fall upon the ground, scanning over every detail as his efforts were in search of Kiara and Kovu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was so busy smiling hit took Scout a while to hear what she said. "Yeah, I think that's him Kala" Scout said.
    Kala smiled, it was good to see Scout smiling again. "Come on, let's go see" Kala grinned ruffling Scout's cub hair up and running of towards the shape, looking back to check Scout was coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He continued to fly overhead, going up and down in between air drifts, flapping those long blue wings. Those ever watchful large brown eyes continue to scan the ground as he searches for Kiara...(Who plays Kiara, and where is she?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I think STL plays Kiara. He doesn't RP here much anymore though I don't think.)