Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 292 of 689 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin sat on the ground sitting with Nela, Just watching everything that passed by, he thought to himself, These are the moments in life that make you wonder, When will it end, If so how long, and why. If he had the power, he'd never leave the Pride Lands he would by Nela's side for all of eternity, he would also be Scouts best friend/ Other brother in life. And Subira, He would always feel happy around Subira, they shared so much in common, He could obviously tell Subira was falling in love with the new Lion Tumai... It was obvious, he just didn't want to tell anyone or her what he felt about them two.. He just wished he could do more for Subira and Scout, They saved his life, They rescued him, and what has he done to repay them, Kovujin thought... Kovujin couldn't think of one thing that he had done to repay Subira or Scout.. If only there was someone in life that would tell you what to do, Like a guide, life would be so much easier.. Kovujin usually had to make tough decisions in his life that would mark his future, Right now Kovujin didn't really care about anything else in the world except his family and friends...

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at Nela with a loving face "And I think i'm the Luckiest Lion in the world to have the most beautiful Lioness ever" Kovujin said licking Nela's cheek. After Kovujin heard that he was going to have more cubs he was very happy, "I'm glad to hear that our cubs are finally on the way" Kovujin smiled. "Can't wait to meet them" Kovujin said purring.

Kovujin had made a big step in life, He was finally going to be a father to a caring and loving family, He hoped one day all the animals in the world would one day will feel the way he feels right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nela lay down on the ground next to him, setting Kara down on a pile of grass. She leaned up against Kovujin, watching her sleep, and watching Scout play. She was overwhelmed with happiness. She had a family, something she never had before, and was about to bring a new cub into the world. She had recued Kara from her abusive mother and found Kovujin all on the same day. She never imagined her life would be as glorious as this. Nela was so happy she was about to cry into Kovujin's mane, but she held the tears back as to not disturb the cubs. She smiled and purred at Kovujin's remark, and was excited that she would be sharing her cubs with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin turned over to see Nela looking at him, he looked into her eyes, they had a twinkle in them. then he turned and looked at Kara, She was still sleeping. Moments like this are what life is really about Kovujin thought, Life isnt about having fun or, having the most stuff, its about having someone care about you, and someone ... Love you. Kovujin would give anything up to stay here for the rest of his life, not having to give another care in the world, He just wanted to be with Nela ...Forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai was walking with Subira to Pride Rock, when he saw Kovujin, a Lion laying on him and two cubs... He decided he would go over and talk to them.. Tumai padded up to Kovujin until he was next to him, "Hey Kovujin, Whos this?"

Kovujin turned around to look up and see Tumai, "Hello Tumai, This is my Mate Nela, My Daughter Kara and Scout who you've already met." , "Nela meet my new friend I found because of Subira, His names Tumai"

"Aww thats so cute, You have a family.. But your so young...?"

"Um, Tumai, I'm three years old now, I've Passed my Adolescent Stage.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nela walked around Kovujin, and layed down in back of him. She slung an arm over his body, and rested her head against his. She could just reach Kara, and pulled her up close to Kovujin's body. Kara rest her little head against his big paw. Nela smiled. She wished moments like these would never end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Well, I'm in for the night.... see you tommorrow! *licks* love yah*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Goodnight Nela *licks* hehe Love you too))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai was walking with Subira to Pride Rock, when he saw Kovujin, a Lion laying on him and two cubs... He decided he would go over and talk to them.. Tumai padded up to Kovujin until he was next to him, "Hey Kovujin, Whos this?"

Kovujin turned around to look up and see Tumai, "Hello Tumai, This is my Mate Nela, My Daughter Kara and Scout who you've already met." , "Nela meet my new friend I found because of Subira, His names Tumai"

"Aww thats so cute, You have a family.. But your so young...?"

"Um, Tumai, I'm three years old now, a year past my Adolescent Stage.."
    "Trust you to misjudge age" Subira smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah hehe" Tumai smirked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    "too true, our parents were only looking out for us but we were young and didn't listen - if we wanted to do it, we did and that was that'' she laughed softly ''the more dangerous it was, the more fun it was... well when we were young that was the case anyway'' she smiled back warmly .
    Nala looks at Twilight with Curiousity "and just how could it get any better?" she asked curiously...
    "Yeah thats so true" Twilight smiled "Well I don't know; who ever knows what might happen" Twilight smirked as he continued to pad along beside Nala.
    A cold breeze blew past making him shiver slightly "Little bit cold tonight huh?" he said with a smile as he looked at Nala.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Firo crouched low behind a rock, breathing silently, the young novice creeping up quietly behind all the lions. One look at him and any lion would've agreed he'd be a superb hunter when he grew up.
    A step closer, and another one.
    Then with one last step, he launched himself on top of Kovujin with a baby growl.
    "Gotcha!" the naughty cub yapped in excitment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah thats so true" Twilight smiled "Well I don't know; who ever knows what might happen" Twilight smirked as he continued to pad along beside Nala.
    A cold breeze blew past making him shiver slightly "Little bit cold tonight huh?" he said with a smile as he looked at Nala.
    shivering Nala agreed ''where did the cold wind breeze come from'' she said a little lost smiling at Twilights comment, she moved closer to him to keep warm as they walked together ''that's the fun part of it, not knowing what will happen'' she replied with a seductive grin at Twilight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well it is night Nala we get the usual breeze" Twilight smirked and got closer to Nala "Don't want you getting cold now".
    "Wonder if anything intresting will happen" Twilight said intrested smiling back to Nala.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "breeze is a little colder than normal though, don't ya think Twilight?'' she said with a smile as Twilight kept her warm, ''We'll just have to wait and see won't we?'' Nala said in hope :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Juffy
    Firo crouched low behind a rock, breathing silently, the young novice creeping up quietly behind all the lions. One look at him and any lion would've agreed he'd be a superb hunter when he grew up.
    A step closer, and another one.
    Then with one last step, he launched himself on top of Kovujin with a baby growl.
    "Gotcha!" the naughty cub yapped in excitment.
    {Glad you finally have made a debut to Lea}

Scout looked on to this new cub he had no idea who he was at all. But Scout was eager to introduce himself. Way Scout saw it you could never have too many friends. "UHHHHHHHH Hi my name's Scout" Scout says in a friendly voice, Scout circle's Juffy Curiously. "I've never seen you around here Are you new to the pridelands?" Scout asks knowing there were a lot of newcomers to Pride Rock. He wondered what this cub's name was. And hopefully they could even become friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kala awoke and wonderd where Nala had gone, she looked up to Nala and liked to follow her round, seing as she couldn't see Nala, the new born cub desided to look around and see if she could make any friends* she walked slowly out of the den hoping no one would think it was weird - a snow white lion young cub, she looked side to side and nervously shuffled her feet from side to side

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout saw this white cub just a little farther down. He looked over at Kovujin seeking approval for meeting this cub. He was too busy with his wife. "Ill only be gone a minute he says with a smile eager to meet this new cub. He runs up. "Hi my name's Scout" Scout says smiling at the white cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''H...H...Hi'' said Kala nervously, ''I'm Kala, I'm new to pride rock - i like to follow Nala round - have you seen her?'' she said a bit more chirply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira grinned, and walked up to Kala.

"Hey. Who are you? I haven't seen you round here before"