Thread: Requested banners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes Mufasa has known about the account ever since I created it back in 2004

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbaspirit
    so, Derek has 2 accounts?? OK, makes sense

could i request a banner with the 3rd pic in my current sig (simba looking up and talking to Mufasa) and a short clip of Mufasa's ghost, when he's orangy-yellow? thanx!!!
    I created the account and then was going to have it deleted but I got permission from Mufasa to keep it, I logged on as blue Tiger when I was depressed or well created the account when I was in depression but I got better and went back to '04 just keeping the other account for whenever I feel kind of down or something is bothering me...which is kind of why I logged back into it but I'm ok now

I can try and make you a banner but I can't gurantee that I will have it done this week, heh...it takes me awhile to make banners, you can ask anyone else that I have made banners for

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no problem, im in no hurry.

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooooooo could i have one with aleu as a pup and as a teen on it and one of jenna and can it say aleu/safila

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Safila
    ooooooo could i have one with aleu as a pup and as a teen on it and one of jenna and can it say aleu/safila
    who are those people? you are going to have to give me some screenshots if you want me to do them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, the wonders of the word please, eh?
    Lol.

Your banners are awesome. It really shows how much effort you put into them. It's really easy doing what I do, blending images, but yours look really great. What program do you use to make them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    on some of the older banners I made I used Photoshop CS and now I use Photoshop CS2

every banner I've made I usually spend a couple of days on, some of them just a few hours but most of them I keep trying new filters and colors to get them the way they are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    btw.. dont worry bout my old request.. ill make another one soon to keep you busy though!