Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    your list is long Ravoc, but you just wait until i'm finished with mine which will have to wait until i get back from camp in 10 days!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    John- I only listed John here because I?m accepting money for the ?Get John To Europe? fund for him. Nah, John?s an awesome friend. Most of our conversations as of recent have been in humor since we generally talk in big convo?s with the rest of this insane forum! But we do talk about some serious things as well. Him and I tend to agree on a lot of things too (?cept his love for anime, though I have been watchin? more of it O_O Darn you John! xD).

muwhahahaha!! My anime plan is almost complete! X) *rubs hands together*

Seriously, thank you very much Adam for putting me on your list my friend! ^^
    Yes, you and I have similar opinions on a lot of things...except anime of course. ;P
    And I think you're an awesome bro, and has really brought a lot to this forum in it's beginning. You are an important member too, and I hope you stay for a while. Again, thank you.

And I'm still taking donations for the 'Get John To Europe" fund.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by John
    I hope they accept Panther sweets! ;o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ruska
    I hope they accept Panther sweets! ;o

Oh man, they love those! Best kind of donations IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, once again, just wanted to say how great of a friend Suki is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by John
    *gives you 50 bucks *

Anyways, I'm makin teh list, so....you must suffer the consecenses!

Hey, once again, just wanted to say how great of a friend Suki is.
    You didn't have to, really. It was just a suggestion. I'm gonna kill you. *runs after BPR*

O_O Alright then.....moving on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Bites Suki*
    Yoo suki....
    yeah she's cool.. can handle. situation real good.. sometime err..bad...
    still.. even people throw eggs at her.. she still smiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guntur
    yeah she's cool.. can handle. situation real good.. sometime err..bad...
    Apparently, people are saying I'm mature or somethin'.... O_O

Um.....thanks for at least MENTIONING me, I thought people forgot me O_O Like some people.. *glares at her friends on Lea *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    Apparently, people are saying I'm mature or somethin'.... O_O

Um.....thanks for at least MENTIONING me, I thought people forgot me O_O Like some people.. *glares at her friends on Lea *
    I know how you feel But how could we forget you suki!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After receiving several people questioning me why they are not on my list.. I have this to say. If you're not on the list, it's because you?re not someone I consider one of my close friends.

Originally posted by Lunarcat
    your list is long Ravoc
    Actually, it used to be much longer than that Lunarcat, I cut several people out. But don?t forget one of many golden rules: Quality above Quantity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After receiving several people questioning me why they are not on my list.. I have this to say. If you're not on the list, it's because you?re not someone I consider one of my close friends.
    If you're talking about me, I didn't aim that at you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was aiming that at anyone who asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to everybody who mentioned me...that means a looot for meh and Boos!! oo'!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by klowd
    Thanks to everybody who mentioned me...that means a looot for meh and Boos!! oo'!!!!

I dont have that smilie anymore Klowd!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    I dont have that smilie anymore Klowd!!!
    You don't! what happened!? what are we going to do now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...I'll be offline for a while. Thought I mentioned some names of my good friends on here:

klowd: One cool Metal Head of a bro! Don't talk that much as we should, but he's one cool and funny guy. He also has shared some groovy tunes with me in the past. Hope to get to know him better in the future, and maybe create our own Metal band. ;p
    Keep it cool bradda!

TakaTiger: *sigh* We used to be really good friends, but somehow we drifted apart over time. What happened bro? We were like twins or something and somehow we just seperated? I dunno...maybe some of it is my fault. Still, I think you're a cool bro who helped shape my music tastes into coolness! And, me and you gave each other a lot of advice sometimes and shared a lot in common! We both could talk about big cats for hours...and anime, and metal, and etc.
    Well, I'd like to renew our friendship bradda....and any bad or rude thing(s) I've done/said to you, I'd like you to forgive me.

Ngatuny: Another friend that I don't talk to that much anymore. Well, he taught me a lot about big cats...so much that I don't have to look up anything on them anymore like I used to. And, he had such an awesome big cat book collection that I went out and bought almost everyone from his list that I didn't have.
    Well, I thank you for everything old friend. Hopefully we can still be friends in the future! =)

SimbaLKD: Brad man...you've been one interesting bradda! When you first came to Lea, I could tell you were going to change a lot of things in the TLK world! You are one hyper dood! You've must have been almost everywhere in the world by now, and met probably everyone on this board! XD
    Anyway, I think you're one nice, cool, understanding guy! You've helped me a lot in the past with certain situations. And even though I don't talk to you nearly enough on IM, I still feel like I've known you for a long time. Anyway, keep doing what you're doing bro and stay cool!

Ravoc: Adam, you have always been a most excellent bro. You've inspired lots of people on here including ME. You're a smart guy, and incredible sensitive about other people's feelings. You're also understanding, and never deny helping someone in need. I like you a lot and consider you a great friend too, even though we don't talk nearly enough also. I also like that you and me share a lot of common opinions on a lot of things, and we both like to share them with our friends. Keep being yourself bro, and keep changing lives. And never forget "why do we fall?". It's "so we can learn to pick ourselves back up".
    And keep watching anime! That's an order! X)

Xinithian: A very "original" character who isn't afraid to express himself, and for that I have a lot of respect for him. He's also kind in a way, even though he might not seem like it. I haven't got to know him personally, but he seems cool and collective. Oh, he too helped shape my music tastes into sometime more tasty! Anyway, keeping doing your thing bradda.

Boos: Man! I can't forget about this pwning dood! I have just now started to get to know him on a personal bases, and how long has he been on here? Sheesh! Shame on me for not be-friending this cool bro a long time ago! Daniel, you are a good and very nice guy with a funny sense of humour! XD
    Hope to get to know you some more in the near future!
    Oh, and I still have you to your word on that pool invitation.

Simba '04: Interestng and funny dood, even though we had our ups-and-downs in the past. He's also a nice and caring guy, and has good opinions on a lot of things. He also seems to be the closest Lea member to me!!! OH NOES!!! =O
    Haha, just kiddin'! Maybe we can still meet one day dude.

STM: Could never forget about this guy! Another awesome Finn who is probably the nicest member on this TLK board, and one of the first members I got acquainted with on here. I am very glad life improved for you friend, and you have made so many friends! And here you told me in the beginning how you didn't have many people that liked you. Not so, I have yet to find anyone on here that doesn't like you. You have helped me in so many ways, I couldn't keep track of them! :E
    Well, thanks for all your help and your friendship bro...and I still have you up on that offer to drive me in Finland when and if I ever get there. Anyway, thanks for all the good times and great memories friend! *hugs*

Paintball: A very smart and understandning fellow, and has helped solve many of the boards problems and wars. He has great advice for anyone in need of it, and is nice to talk to even though I haven't personally in a long time. Glad to have you apart of this board man, and hope you saty here for a awhile! =)

Nephilim: Sam, you are definitely one of my best friends ever, and in the past I never thought it would be! We started out shakey, but in the end it was all good! You too have helped shape my internet life, which you may not of known you did. You always have a reply to everything, and even though you may appear incosiderate to some, you are not at all like that if they get to know you personally. You have a cool and original sense of humour which I love, and you are one of the few people to make me laugh all the time! XD
    And we both seem to have a lot in common, especially this 'love' of Finland and Finnish things! <3
    Anyway, thanks for being there for me to talk to and for helping. It means a lot to me friend! *hugs*
    Hope to meet you one day!

Ruska: Well, call me a Drama Queen but I always have a hard time finding words to describe how I feel about you precious. You are the definitely the best friend I have ever had on the 'net', period. You helped bring me back and kept me from leaving the online world so many times. I had no idea when I first got to know you that I would end up loving you so. You really mean a lot to me, and have always been there to help and give me advice when I needed it precious. And as I stated in a past statment about you, you opened my eyes to so many things out there....especially a country called Finland, which in the past I had no interest in whatsoever nor did I know much about it or it's people. You also made me like the canine species again, especially wolves!!
    You also introduced me to so many other anime that I didn't know about. And of course your music tastes seemed to have "rubbed-off" onto me! XD
    You made me like so many things that I didn't think I would like, and we have a lot in common. I am just so thankful that I got to meet you, and that you never forgot about me....I know I could never forget about you. You mean a lot to me, and maybe I'll be able to meet you in person and not always on a messenger. I better stop now...I don't want to get too personal. Anyway, thanks for everything precious! I love you! <3

Well, I think that's it for now everyone. I'll be offline in the coming weeks, so don't worry too much about me.

I'll be back one day....you can count on it. Anyway, laters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John, thank you, I needed some words of encouragement from a friend right about now. Though I don't consider myself sensitive to others feelings anymore, I've grown to the point where I don't really care anymore about what most have to say do to the same attitude being used towards me by most. However I do thank you even so You're awesome ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Sorry you're feeling bad, Ravoc. I know a hug isn't much, but it keeps the doctor away... .. . = )

EDIT: Apples do too, but not quite as good as hugs do.

In your face, nutritionist ! XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll take that hug, and that apple hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John, thank you, I needed some words of encouragement from a friend right about now. Though I don't consider myself sensitive to others feelings anymore, I've grown to the point where I don't really care anymore about what most have to say do to the same attitude being used towards me by most. However I do thank you even so You're awesome ^^
    Dont say that Ravoc. You're different, and so you take things in a different way. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and no-one should critisise you for thinking like that. You can't help it, so don't listen to them.
    I know it isnt an easy thing to do, but sometimes, all you can do is block your ears off.

I'll try to help in any way I can (though i dont take hitman contracts )