Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'd also like to thank la_reina. i've just started talking to her and she's a really good listener. and lucy too for listening to me about my problems

They both know why i've been a bit iffy, and it was really getting me down but talking to someone really helped me.

thanks you 2. it means a lot to me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora: Even though you probably won't see this, you were a great friend who could always make me happy with your randomness and jokes. You can't even imagine how much I miss you

Azerane: Haven't seen you around lately but, your a good person to chat to, a great artist and of course a good ol' aussie.

Shenzi Hyena: Your great to talk to on RP's and msn. You have made me numerous sigs that I really don't deserve (though if you don't mind I'd like to keep them).

W-Eyed-Wanderer: The king of random, you've helped me in having my first Lea party, you helped me dress up naked meat, fruit and vege and you helped me roll my one legged Barvarian hampster down the hill to Utora as a pressie.

La_Reina: One of my newest friends, your a great gal to talk about books with (yes, we're bookish people )

Guntur: Bit of a spammer but, the coolest (and only) Malaysian guy I know.

Roog: A fellow turkey lover, who brings the pizzazz to a Lea party. Ish proud to be a part of your Pride

Lucy Lioness: Hoping to coax you into joining the RP'ing world, a nice person who I'd like to be better friends with in the future.

IchLiebeNala (aka Dan): My cuddle bunny when I'm feeling sad.

Simba22: Love talking to you on the RP's, and would love talking to you on other threads aswell.

Titus: Not many people know this guy, but I have come to know him as a friend through the magic of msn. Though its a shame you stay in the RP world mainly, your one of the people that make Lea that much happier (for me).

Ravoc: How could I forget this guy? The one who showed me the rules when I was lost, I hope you come back from your break refreshed and restored.

And for all those people whom I've had the pleasure of meeting, may I say thank you for making Lea what it is with it's happy and energetic atmophere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, thanks Miz, not to mention we are fellow Lucy's. Thanks a bunch for the help you gave me when I wanted to know about RPing. You're groovy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yea, I forgot the Lucy thing
    Silly me *slaps fore-head*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    IchLiebeNala (aka Dan): My cuddle bunny when I'm feeling sad.
    awww, thanks Miz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I couldn't help it, I just had to do one:

Lion_Roog : A great guy and great source of entertainment. One day I'm going to fall over from laughing at you, and you'll have my death on your conscience Cool all the way

Guntur : Where do I start? There's just too much to say...Your honesty is what keeps me coming back to you (and your excellent taste in music, though I'm mad at you for disliking J. Lo) You're a beautiful person and don't let life getcha down. Though you need to check yourself before you tell one of your horrible jokes, you still make me laugh other ways. One day, if God wills, we'll meet in person, wether I go to Kuala Lampur, or you come here to Atlanta. The more I get to know you, the more I want to be around you. Stay strong.

Dan : I'm always here to listen, Dan, always. And thank you for listening as well, I always appreciate someone that cares about my feelings. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe your cool personality. It's always great to talk to someone who feels what you're feeling at the same time Please stay as you are.

Mizani : Miz, Miz, Miz. One of the most awesome girls here. You rock, girl, and you know it The best spam detector on Lea

Moonibear : My dear wittle sister
    My shadow, my fake twin, my conscience when my real one isn't working properly
    Keep on rocking hard, and writing those stories that blow me away. One day when I'm married and no longer live at home with you and the other rodents, you'll be the first I'll go to complain about my husband, and hopefully vice versa Love you to such an unexplainable extent even when you're getting on my last freakin' nerve.

I think that's everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    Mizani : Miz, Miz, Miz. One of the most awesome girls here. You rock, girl, and you know it The best spam detector on Lea
    Beep, beep, beep, beep.
    Your posts clear Reina, no Spam.
    Aww thanks, you rock to!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dan : I'm always here to listen, Dan, always. And thank you for listening as well, I always appreciate someone that cares about my feelings. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe your cool personality. It's always great to talk to someone who feels what you're feeling at the same time Please stay as you are.
    i am honestly amazed at the amount of people who like me, and that is the trurh.

thanks again to all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some more praise for pals...

Ravoc - Produces some nice looking artwork that is always a pleasure to look at. Is also a cool guy who is also cool to speak to on MSN. Sometime in the future, I'd like to speak to this guy more whether it's on MSN or via PM.

Kovu - Even though I don't really speak to this guy much (probably a few times on YIM), I feel that he needs praise for his artwork and his great personality. Always seems like a nice guy to speak to... the thing I'm praising him for the most is his outstanding artwork. Keep it up mate.

More to come later guys. =)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh! I nearly forgot one other gal

King Simba : How could I forget YOU???
    I think that I'm probably the biggest fan of your art here, and I have to thank you again for that gorgeous sig of Chelsea I'd love it if you made me another. You're kind, generous, and funny, as well as a great friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Thanx ^^

To anyone who ever wasted there time to talk to me on msn ^^ yall rule

and for anyone who i ever requested a picture from, and were kind enough to make me one.... yall are rules ^^

Specual thanx toooooo
    Ruska, Neph, Avalon, John, Ngatuny and klowd, i bother yall the most ^^

And a Vary Special thank you tooo
    Amaryllis for really helping me out through some bad times i had a while back, thanx so much, you dunno how much it means to me ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh! I nearly forgot one other gal

King Simba : How could I forget YOU???
    I think that I'm probably the biggest fan of your art here, and I have to thank you again for that gorgeous sig of Chelsea I'd love it if you made me another. You're kind, generous, and funny, as well as a great friend.
    Thanks Reina. Also, I may get round to making another sig for you. =)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    I deleted the previous posts. Since this is a permanent thread. It'll go through a yearly clean up. So, be peeved at me if ya want to. XD
    Perhaps give a warning a few days before pruning these threads? Maybe people would like to save their previous posts in this topic.

I'm glad you did it, though. =) Mufasa will <3 the lighter database =P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu

A inconvienence for many who typed shed loads like moi which took ages and will now have to redo it. Lucky for me I saved what I did and wasn't much hastle posting it all again; but people like in Fu'eys case did not and will have to do it again.
    I really think you should of left this thred out of your whole thred like spring clean.
    Well no... Some of the posts I made in this topic I did save. But that's not really the point. I'll just be copying and pasting it, and posting the same thing once again. And what is the point of that? Just so it can be deleted a year later, so then I can copy and paste it again, and so on and so on. I just don't really understand deleting the posts in this thread. I can understand the SOLICITUDE thread, but not this one. Whatever, everyone seems to like it better this way so... Eh. *shrugs*
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shenzi: She's always there when I need a friend to talk to on AIM because my comp is crappy and I can't get MSN Messanger or Yahoo Messanger. I got nothing but love and respect for ya Shenzi. When I was having problems[ANd trust me that's been like every single day.] You've always been there for me to talk to about my problems and deep down I know you care [ or at least I think you care about my problems.]
    You were always the kind of girl who could say or do anything and it would cheer me up. And if it weren't for you I would have never even found out about this site. Now, I know now there's a little friction between us. But, I sincerely hope we can work this out.

And if not I want you to know Through the good times and the bad the happy times and the sad you've always been there for me. And that's what I'm going to treasure most. Those are the things that I'm never going to forget. So thank you for everything.

And one more thing whatever happens you will always be one of my best friends. :noogie:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why not delete the post sin this thread now and again. I personally see it as a wonderful idea. It gives us a chance to continously say great things about people.

I personally disagree with the whole copy paste thing, it defeats the purpose. Write something new

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah thinking about it...thnx Uka I'm gonna spend three hours on it considering it took 2 1/2 hours last time to do...more ppl to write about and more praise ^^.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you all that mentioned me, and ditto to you!

Especially you Sam! <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sam & Ruska One of them loves Finland one of them hates Sweden..hmph :P

Seriously though, I love you guys

Klowd.... I like your style and even if we just cry together I consider you one of my online friends :E

John, pimp tight yo I see you as a friend to talk to about pools! Hehe seriously, youre easy to talk to and I dont feel like that with alot of people.

Iestyn, you dont give yourself enough credit mate, I think your cool and you belong to one of those I can talk to.

Ravoc, you call me names you bastard! :P
    *slaps with ruler* Anyways, I think your one of the pilars of lea engaging yourself into every situation problem we might have here, I can also talk to you even if you call me nanny danny :P

I have more but at the moment im to tired :E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    Sam & Ruska One of them loves Finland one of them hates Sweden..hmph :P

Seriously though, I love you guys

Klowd.... I like your style and even if we just cry together I consider you one of my online friends :E

John, pimp tight yo I see you as a friend to talk to about pools! Hehe seriously, youre easy to talk to and I dont feel like that with alot of people.

Iestyn, you dont give yourself enough credit mate, I think your cool and you belong to one of those I can talk to.

Ravoc, you call me names you bastard! :P
    *slaps with ruler* Anyways, I think your one of the pilars of lea engaging yourself into every situation problem we might have here, I can also talk to you even if you call me nanny danny :P

I have more but at the moment im to tired :E

Awww....Boos.

You're an awesome friend too!

Hope to share & learn many things from you man.
    And, I think Sweden is a dang fine country. :E