Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't feel like typing out big ol' messages to everyone right now, but I'd like to send my thanks out to;

Ghalati, Tom, Takatiger, Pntbll, Derek, Ravoc, Kovu, Sharifu, STM, Klowd, Kiva & Jessy. Oh, and Roviquo, for some really bizarre reason.

And my luuuurve to;

Daniel, Sonja, Yohn and Bradley. <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks KS and Guntur! ^_^ I shall post mine when I can be bothered x)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ahh... Why were all the replies here deleted? It took me a long time to type all those replies in this thread... Oy...

I guess I'll post here again later.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, before I had a LOT of members in my list here, this new list though, mentions the people that I put in the 'Who are your friends on Lea' thread only, because I'm most thankful for them. I shall edit this later with my reasons why I them them all later =3

Jespah
    Woes
    StE
    LKD
    Sharifu
    STM
    Neph
    Ruska
    Boos
    '04
    Kovu
    Kiva
    Naline
    Ghalati
    John
    Mabatu
    Pntbll
    Shatara
    Ngatuny
    Roquivo
    2 Die FR
    Klowd
    LKS
    STL
    Anon
    King Simba
    TeeKay
    Kenyi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thnx for the praise those who have mentioned me means alot

This is only really a long brief thing...I appolagise for not writing loads but it would take me forever. And since it was deleted in the Upendi clean up I though I might as well slightly update it before I actually end up posting it.

Aquarain- You where a great member I loved the LK mini movies you made and I have no idea where you went you just seemed to disapear which was a great shame I really thought you were a brillient member.

Banzai- One of the youngest and funniest members on Lea. Shame your mum banned you from coming on Lea and good for you about breaking that rule. You are a koolsem person to talk to. *hugs*

Boos- Boosieus Maxmius we have spoken a few times and everytime it has been totaly awesome dude. I swear you must be one of my many brothers that I have never met. We really must talk to each other more dude; may the two boozemen of the apocalypse shall live for ever more my brother. Your a great Lea member and great asset Lea just wouldn't be the same without ya.

Brutal Scar- Brutal Scar is very good friend to me in real life..unfortunatly he no longer uses his Lea account but when he was around on Lea for the few weeks that he was active he was indeed a very good and funny member. Hopefully one day he will return.

CheshireCat- Your not as active as you used to be but I still have to greatly admire you art I just love them so much each new piece you do just seems better than the last I really hope you keep drawing till your hands fall off and you can do no more. I also like the way you voice your opinions.
    Child of the Pride

Darkslash- My brother we were so seperated at birth. I have talking to a few times before on MSN and your incredible smart and hard working I got to give you that you taught me a thing or two from talking to you and reading you posts on the forums you use. Hope to talk to you alot more somewhen in the future.

FCSimba- FC I gotta say your a one awesome person and pretty person and I love talking to you on MSN. I already sort of knew you before you started using Lea alot more as I was in the Neo guild rping with you and the others. Your a great rper and artist though you say your not and I say you are. Speaking to you on MSN is definantly a experience because I can rarely talk to you cause of the lame time diff and you not being at the PC when you are shown online lol xD. Your are in mine and STL's pride *weee!!* we kinda own you...yay!!

Guntur- Dude I gotta admit when you joined Lea I thought you where a bit wierd lol and I still do which is a kool thing as I don't know to many crazy people. I talk to you quite alot and you are one of my frav people to talk to as your funny and random which is a good combination. I'm also a part of the Kreamland Crew so woot!! to that. Anyway dude peace to ya and don't change or else !!

Iestyn- Nala Rules my northen friend I love talking to you but I feel you beat your self up quite alot which I don't like because I like the cheerful NR. Your a great and caring Lea member even if you say your not and your a great friend to me and many members on this forum....never forget that dude. Wish you would bring that Lea rugby team back as we were kicking major ***. *hugs*

Inuchance- I have spoken to you a few times in some group conversations and you are a really good person to talk to. If I remember right did we play CSS against each other a few weeks back cause if yeah I think I remeber you where pretty damn good. Hope to speak to you some time soon.

Kenyi- I only really got talking to you over the past few weeks or so and I wish we got to talk along time back. I think your smart, funny and I love the descriptive ways that you RP by it is truely awesome dude and I hope you keep it up. I consider you a good friend Kenyi and I like the way you go about voicing your opinions. Your one ace Lea member dude.

King Simba- KS my other northen friend we kind of knew each other on Lea. Over the past few months thats changed and I've got to know you a hell of alot better KS you are very funny, your rping is excellent and your art pieces are incredibly awesome and I love them. You created a awesome story which I'm now hooked on because it includes my character Twilight ^^. We talk alot more on MSN and Yahoo sometimes and I must say you really make those convo's very funny; talking to Katai is always enjoyable as it gets all crazy kool like xD. Your are also a great friend to me KS. *hugs* Your also in mine and STL's pride...yay!!

Kiva- I really haven't spoken to much to you and I wish I could talk to you alot more as we share some intrests. But from when we have spoken I must say I have enjoyed them. I have yet to read your amazing Kiara's Desire fan fic which STL keeps telling is amazing so maybe one day you will send it to me.

Klowd- I have spoken to you quite alot probably more than I have any other person on Lea and I like talking to you as your funny, smart and just overal the same in other areas. Your Rping is truely excellent and I still think that RP idea of yours was truely great. *hugs*

Kovu- Dude I can never thank you enough for creating those Twilight pictures for me which is truely sextacular and koolsem and I know I pesterd you with some requests but well your a great artist so you got to forgive me. I have spoken to you a few times in groups convos and heard you play piano on one occasion and I must say that you play awesome brother especially when you played some FF7 musical pieces that was incredible and I want you to record them and send them to me lol.

Lion Roog- What can I say you surely left a mark on Lea and on me. Your crazy thats why we love you....your sorta like the ED of are pride; You do have a smart side to ya somewhere which you use sometimes. I talk to you quite alot though after the last week or so thats changed because you haven't really been on and I sorta miss ya dude....you scare me sometimes about thinking I'm sexy but hell many people think that lol. Don't you ever change and get your butt online sometime so I can talk to you dude.

Lucy- Ya a koolsem lass to talk to since I talk to ya quite alot on MSN and all that. You are a great Lea member ^^.

Lunarcat- Lunar I love talking to you on Yahoo as you come on when I should really be sleeping and you keep me up....but at that time we RP so its well worth staying up late for lol. You do have a crazy streak like last month with that spining around thing which u recorded on ya webcam which still makes me laugh. Please don't change Lunar I love ya to much the way you are. Your also in mine and STL's pride how kools that we kinda own you.....in a way......*woot!!*

Merra'sSieria- I really don't know you to well and I wish I could get to know you better. Your in mine and STL's pride so thats very koolsem woot!!.

Monai- We talk to each other quite alot and its always funny and gets kinda random at times. Despite you being one of Lea's youngest members your one of the best and its a shame your mum dosn't like the idea of you using Lea. Hope to talk to you on MSN or Yahoo sometime soon dude *hugs* your great member either way.

Mushroom- You created the first ever proper picture of Twilight and I thank you very much Mushy you really got me going on my fan fic because ot that and all your art is incredibly kool. Also me and Shadow are greatful for all the other Shine, Shadow and Twilight pics you have done for us...shame I can't draw like that but we are honered to know a great artist like you. I have spoken to you once or twice on MSN and you can be slightly crazy and kool to talk to; I hope to talk to you soon. *hugs*

Nafklt- I've only talked a few times and I hope to get to know you alot better. You seem like a very smart and funny person.

Nathalie- I don't get to talk to you very much but when I do its very kool you seem like a very caring person and speak your mind. You are koolsem to talk to and we have this funny Lea relationship like thingy lol xD nearly 3 weeks now xD.

Nephilim- My southen Ninja....pirate...dudette what ever you want to be classed as you are a good friend to me your always a good laugh to talk to and to read her posts on Lea. She has a very funny side to her as well as a inteligent side which she does use quite alot in certain situations and to support her points many times. We seem to be slipping apart over the past few weeks as we kinda havn't talked that much on MSN I hope we get talking again somewhen Neph.

Ngatuny- I've kind of looked up to all of the older members of Lea ever since I have joined and Ngatuny is one of those that I did look up to when I first joined. I think your a very kool guy uncle N and I wish we talked alot more you seem very inteligent and a intresting person. Hope my fan fic hasn't blinded you yet I don't want that to happen now.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Paws of Hope- We talked quite alot when you first added me to your messinger but somereason we haven't talked that much over the past two months which I found kinda sad as I actually did like talking to you. I thank you once again for that Twilight plushie pic you got which is in my picture file on both my laptop and my PC. Hope we get to talk again sometime soon Paws as we ain't talked in a while. *hugs*

Pntbll248- I only spoken to you once and I read almost everything you post on Lea. I must say I like the way you like several others I got down on my list about expressing your opinions I really admire people for that and I admire you for doing that. Hope one day we get to talk.

Pumba 04- Pumba 04 was also one of my real friends in real life and like my other friend Brutal Scar he was only active for about a week which was a great shame as in real life he is incredibly funny and is a big disney lover like my self. Hopefully he will return in the near future as he is a really kool guy in my opinion and I know alot of members would like him to.

Ravoc- Like you said we didn't really get on very well the first few months I was at Lea and I don't really blame you because my attitude was kinda annoying...I was kinda rude and I can see why people like you got really annoyed at me. But because of stuff like that Nuka I have changed to the Lea member I am today and I only really got you and several other members that I can actually thank for that. You are a kool Lea member dude your fan fics and you art are kool and your incredibly inteligent. I hope one day we get to talk again soon as the last time we talked in group convo I enjoyed it very much. Thanks Ravoc you a awesome Lea member and a goodish role model *hugs*
    edited: we sorta do talk abit on MSN now in small group convos and I think ya more koolsem to talk to ^^.

Ruska- I only spoken to you twice I think and I liked talking to you then you are really kool just its a shame your kinda busy most of the time. I played ya on miniclips pool I think it was and that was funny. I like your art like everyone elses because its kool and I never bore by looking at stuff like that so all I can really say to you is to keep it up and keep being your self or else it just wouldn't be the same.

Shadow- Shadow what can I say about him....well hes super kool, I love talking to him, we write a fan fic story together, hes funny as hell...hes everything I wanted in a friend. Actually thinking about it I think you where actually my first friend off Lea lol so that makes it sorta even better as I didn't make to many friends at all when I first joined and I was actually going to leave till you and about three others changed my mind and made me decide to stay at Lea so I gotta than you there. Shadow don't you ever change as I like you the way you are plain and simple.
    We sorta play some games online and thats very fun no denying ^^.

Sharifu- I've only got speaking to you alot now over the past month and I glad I finally did get talking to you as you are one hell of a kool member here on Lea as everyone likes you and for good reasons to. You are kind and caring and get involved with things on Lea. Your art is well amazing plain and simple and me is so jealous of it . We talk alot on MSN and Yahoo and mostly all the convos are always funny and can be random ^^. Your also mine and Nathy's maid lol xD.

Shatara- Got to admire Shatara loves weapons and loads of army related stuff and is a Vitani-holic. I like talking to you when we do talk and I like rping on your RPLAF website along with that mini game ya made.

Simba '04- You are kool guy you are dude making those signitures for people including the three you made for me which I am very happy about btw if i havn't told you that already. I don't think we have ever talked on MSN before but I sure would as you seem like a real kool dude.

SimbaTheLion- One of my other northen friends. There are not enough words to actually describe you dude your one in a million you are very caring, loving, funny, rude and dirty , your a flirt among many members *cough* FC *cough*. Your rping is one of the best that is on Lea there are very few that can actually rival you in those departments and to top it off you are incredibly smart for your age..even smarter than I actually am. I like how you read my fan fics and comment on them its always good to hear what you really think about them as you are one of the very few who take the time to do so. STL I clss you as one of my closest friends on Lea and I hope it stays that way and like I have said to a few other people do not change I like you the way you are...maybe stop being so flirty and dirty if ya catch my drift .

SimbaTheMighty- STM I know you are not as active on Lea anymore but I still class you as one of my greatest friends as I love talking to you, your very helpful, funny, smart...well most of the time, you drink *weee*. He can sort out problems when hes on and theres a problem....wish you would be more active again dude cause Lea just don't feel right without ya like I said I class you as a true friend and I know I can still talk to you.

Sombolia- Well what can I say about you Somb.....you still got me locked up in your wardrobe with Adam Sessler. You are a ace member and I love talking to you when I can and I hope to RP with you sometime soon.

SoniqueX- King of all that is random theres nothing much I can say about you apart from ya make me laugh....and when I say laugh I mean laugh alot dude. But you do have a smart side to you which I think is very kool cause you are just like Roog or should I say Roog is like you...I don't know lol. Anyway hope to talk to you somewhen...and thnx again for the avvy you made for me it be awesom'ness.

Suki- Well Suki I think you are one of the smartest members on Lea even though your the youngest you really do voice your opinions not many people actually do I got to admire you for that. Your also a very crazy girl and I like crazy people so thats a good thing...though buzzing me on Yahoo every now and then is slightly annoying lol I still enjoy talking to you non the less. I love your fan fic which involves my character Twilight you said you had more parts done please could you email me them so time I love to see what happens.

TakaTiger- Taka I miss talking to you as we used to talk on PP quite a bit but I havn't been round on there and I've never seen you around so we havn't talked in a while. I think you are kool and funny and I love talking to you its always intresting so I hope to see ya around soon.

Zazu_2004- Zazu dude you are truely the real Zazu I've heard your voice...you are definaly him. I like talking to you though I rarely ever see you on which is a shame really cause I like rping with you on Lea and occasionaly on MSN...hopefully we can do that again soon.

Mufasa and Sarabi and all the mods I would like to thank you all for making Lea what it is and making sure that it runs smoothly every single day all you people can not be replaced and I hope Lea's going to be around for many, many, many more years to come

For all those who I have not mentioned I care about every single member and if your sitting there thinking I'm lying then I'm not I truely mean it as Lea just wouldn't be the same without every single member who has something new to give to this forum like everyone else has including my self. Be your selfs and express your selfs thats all I can say to you lot
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guntur
    Sombolia - I love her cause.. he act like 19 *lick Somby*
    Thanks Zack ^_^

Sombolia- Well what can I say about you Somb.....you still got me locked up in your wardrobe with Adam Sessler. You are a ace member and I love talking to you when I can and I hope to RP with you sometime soon.
    Thanks LKS. Yes, you've got a lot of buddies, in that closet. :Ooo:

I'll make up a list when I can be bothered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    love ur cuboard Sombo so many intresting things in ere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    King Simba- KS my other northen friend we kind of knew each other on Lea. Over the past few months thats changed and I've got to know you a hell of alot better KS you are very funny, your rping is excellent and your art pieces are incredibly awesome and I love them. You created a awesome story which I'm now hooked on because it includes my character Twilight ^^. We talk alot more on MSN and Yahoo sometimes and I must say you really make those convo's very funny; talking to Katai is always enjoyable as it gets all crazy kool like xD. Your are also a great friend to me KS. *hugs* Your also in mine and STL's pride...yay!!
    Thanks a lot LKS. Right back at ya. The convos we have are always fun and awesome and it's been a pleasure getting to know you over the past 11 months or so (or maybe over that.)

I'll list more tomorrow. No doubt there's more people who need to be praised.

EDIT: Before I forget, thanks for the mention Nuka. Can't wait to see what you've got to say about everyone.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *hugs* thanks LKS,
    i wrote that comment about you right before this thread got cleaned out, i wish i still had it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I deleted the previous posts. Since this is a permanent thread. It'll go through a yearly clean up. So, be peeved at me if ya want to. XD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I guess I can understand why you would delete posts in the SOLICITUDE thread. But this thread? I'm just going to have to repeat everything I said about members before the posts were deleted. I guess it doesn't make much sense to me to do it to this topic.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Iestyn- Nala Rules my northen friend I love talking to you but I feel you beat your self up quite alot which I don't like because I like the cheerful NR. Your a great and caring Lea member even if you say your not and your a great friend to me and many members on this forum....never forget that dude. Wish you would bring that Lea rugby team back as we were kicking major ***. *hugs*
    Thanks LKS! ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes Sonqiue we are forced take your doughnuts for a week because of that tsk tsk
    A inconvienence for many who typed shed loads like moi which took ages and will now have to redo it. Lucky for me I saved what I did and wasn't much hastle posting it all again; but people like in Fu'eys case did not and will have to do it again.
    I really think you should of left this thred out of your whole thred like spring clean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, in the old thread, this was my 1000th post:

well, making this my 1000th post, i decided to thank everyone for everything ever since i have been here.

without a doubt, this forum has been one of the best one's i have ever been a member of, and i am SO thankful to you all for being so friendly.

ever since i have been here, i have been treated like i belong, ad i am wanted, which rarely happens on forums that i join to. So thank you for all of that.

I can't mention everyone here, but i'll mention the people that stand out.

KS, thank you fo being there for just when i need a chat, and for your help in photoshop. it means a lot to me.

Utora (who isn't here ) I salute you Queen of Randomness! . You are seriously one cool person, and i do not want you to change at all. I love your randomness! Big thanks to you!

Shenzi, the cool girl at sig making. They are fantastic, and i dont care what you say, I love your sigs! You come on MSN and talk to me, which always cheers me up, so thank you to you!

Fear the Paw, I only need to mention Halo! Such a cool game, and thanks to you, i have completed it. I love it! You too come on MSN to chat, and i always know that you will be really nice, which a large proportion of people i know (not on here) would not do, so thanks to you!

Hanshilo, you're just a cool guy. enough said!

Aziri, well, Star Wars Galaxies! thanks to you, you introduced me to the world of MMORPG's. And, you felt confident enough in me to tell me about yourself, which was a very brave thing of you to do, and i thank you for that. Ignore what everyone else say, you're a cool person. Sure you're different, but who isn't? We're all different, and you should not let people critisise you for that. I like yopu just the way you are! Don't change for the world. Please!

LKS, the sextacular bizatch. 'Nuff said!

STL, you're like Aziri, you're different, and you get critisesed for it. Stand up to them. i know it's hard, but as Twilight would say, the spirit is always with you. You're a cool guy too, who does not deserve to be put through the crap you are. One day, you will look back on them with a nicer personality than them and think @ha, look who's the better one now'. Same to you StL, don't change. I like you the way you are.

Finally Lucy Lioness, without a doubt one of my best mates here at Lea!
    Thanks to you, I became an Agony Aunt. And really enjoy it. You've had our scares, but you've got through them, and it hasn't got you down.
    You are also the biggest Sig ***** i know! i think i have done you 9 sigs in total, and you said you liked them all. People like you are the reson why i carried on making them. Thank you for that.
    And Neo-ness too! Neo pics, and that's all I need to say!
    Anything Goes. At the start, you had a bit of a collision with Nash, and you were thinking of leaving. And when I heard that, I honestly didn't know how to react. But, in the end, it sorted itself, so thanks for helping in that situation too.
    Finally, MSN. You are the first person who I have used my webcam to talk to. And how can you think you're not petty. You are pretty, and don't you dare think otherwise. So, just a big, big thankyou to you Lucy for being a good mate to me. It is greatly appreciated. :huhs:

I must apologise if i have missed anyone off, but like i said at the start, a big thanks to you all!

HUGS FOR ALL!

Here's to anoter 1000 posts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    KS, thank you fo being there for just when i need a chat, and for your help in photoshop. it means a lot to me.
    No problem mate. Glad my help could be some use to ya. I'm always happy to help out anytime you need it.

Thanks for the mention.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awwwww! Thanks Dan. That's so sweet!

You're so coolio! And thanks for saying I don't sound like Daphne from Frasier like that pesky Roog did! You're super person who is always there to listen to me. And I hope I have helped you when you are the one who has the problem.

More hugs! Mmm....toast....champagne....gimme gimme!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right then, here I go:

Amaryllis ? My Dutch frewn, we haven?t talked a lot lately but she?s awesome. A really good friend to me and I can only assume she?s just as good a friend to everyone else she talks to.

Boos ? Min svenska v?n! Boos is awesome, and has to be my favourite mod at this moment in time =P He did an awesome job in teaching me Swedish, as did Shadow, you rock lad!

Guntur ? My Malay frewn, always up for a laugh and sharing CoF songs, this guy is the coolest, hardly ever a sad thing to say, gotta give him credit for that!

Klowd ? Mi amigo de Espa?ol, pienso que eres mi mejor contacto en MSN, no tenemos nunca discusiones. Y tambi?n ayudando mi con mi espa?ol todo el tiempo. Gracias Shagrath ^^

KS ? What can I say? Awesome art, awesome characters, one of which is my favourite and it doesn?t take a genius to know which. But nonetheless, KS is great to talk to, a good friend of mine and I hope I can have the pleasure of meeting her sometime in the 6 week hols.

Kovu ? My Singaporean dude! Kovu you are amazing bud, I love your art, especially the latest Kingy masterpiece. Not only a great artist, but a great friend to me, never anything bad to say about anyone and definitely worthy of a mention.

LKS ? My Southern drinking buddy! But what can I say about him? He?s just plain awesome, nothing less, I love talking to him and he?s always been there for me. Cheers bud ^_^

Lucy Lioness ? Only just started talking to her and she?s like totally cool! She?s great to talk to about anything and everything. Great lass and a great friend =P

Monai ? Not spoken to this dude in ages =( Fellow Superleague fan and is loyal to his Vikings. A really good friend to me and I just wish we could speak more often =/

Pawsy ? My other awesomeness Dutch frewn! Again, not spoken in ages but I hope that can change in the near future.

Ruska ? My Finnish friend =P I?ve only just started speaking to her but she?s awesome x) I hope we can become even better friends xD

Shadow ? My other Swedish friend! I don?t talk to him as much as I used to, but I sent him a towel earlier in the year which he seemed to enjoy =P I hope we can start talking again soon, I also wanna meet him in Sk?ne ^^

STL ? Gotta give this guy credit, he?s had to sit there and put up with my irritating depression for months, and hasn?t complained about it. I thank him for that, I?ve also had the pleasure of meeting him not once, not twice, but 3 times. He?s an awesome dude ^^

STM ? My other Finnish friend. Again, not spoken to you in ages =( but I am planning on going over to Finland to meet him one day because he?s the best! Hope we can talk soon.

Suki ? Now many people may not like her that much, but I most certainly do! I think she?s amazing. I haven?t talked to her in ages though because I haven?t been on YIM in donkeys, and I really hope we can start talking again soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Iestyn
    KS ? What can I say? Awesome art, awesome characters, one of which is my favourite and it doesn?t take a genius to know which. But nonetheless, KS is great to talk to, a good friend of mine and I hope I can have the pleasure of meeting her sometime in the 6 week hols.
    Thanks mate. If I get some free time during the 6 weeks holidays I'll try and arrange to come and meet you. Thanks for the mention mate... you're also very nice to talk to. Also, thanks for the compliments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Iestyn
    Lucy Lioness ? Only just started talking to her and she?s like totally cool! She?s great to talk to about anything and everything. Great lass and a great friend =P
    Thanks for the mention Iestyn. You're totally cool too.