Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ravoc, you have always been cool with me. I don't really know what you are talking about right now, to tell you the truth, but you're a cool dude. One of those dudes you can call a friend of life, because hes such an awesome person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe, thanks guys, but I'm just going through some bad times right now. But as I always say to everyone else, the good never stays good and the bad never stays bad. They like to alternate x) Thanks though, it's nice to know you guys care =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    hehe, thanks guys, but I'm just going through some bad times right now. But as I always say to everyone else, the good never stays good and the bad never stays bad. They like to alternate x) Thanks though, it's nice to know you guys care =)
    well, when you hit rock bottom, the only way is up

dont worry about it ravoc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba '04- ?04 is obsessed! Obsessed I tell ya! He loves cars too much! Though that may be true, and I still think he secretly lives in Detroit xD, he?s a cool guy to talk to. We might not agree on the whole ?car thing?, but that?s basically the only thing we seem to disagree on. Our beliefs, opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. are usually very similar if not exactly alike. And hey, his truck is cool looking, I?ll even admit it ^^ We help each other out of problems that we find ourselves in, and if we don?t have the solution, we just sit and talk, and make some jokes and encourage each other.
    *cries*

Thanks Nuka

no I don't live in detroit, but I wish I did Umm...idk what to say, heh, thanks buddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Frankenstien laughter* My master work is completed! Muahahah! *cough* Yeah.. anyway, I finished my list at last, so.. here ya go:

Ngatuny- A great friend as well as the only one that I?ve met in person from the internet. He?s a wonderful photographer and RPer as well. His posts at Lea are always something I look forward to, sadly they aren?t that often. But that?s okay because he only posts when the need arises instead of just blabbering on aimlessly like yours truly.

Originally posted by John

Ngatuny: Another friend that I don't talk to that much anymore. Well, he taught me a lot about big cats...so much that I don't have to look up anything on them anymore like I used to. And, he had such an awesome big cat book collection that I went out and bought almost everyone from his list that I didn't have.
    Well, I thank you for everything old friend. Hopefully we can still be friends in the future!

I just noticed this,
    Thanks Ravoc for mentioning me and I hope we can see each other again.

John our friendship will last forever, Rock on dude.

I promise I will have a detailed list in the near future, but have an advanced thanks to all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    here's to you nathalie!

you're a super cool super mod! i've only started talking to you properly and i reckon we get on pretty well. at first, you seemed pretty quiet, but people just need to get to know you

dont worry about it Nathalie. everyone here likes you the way you are, and I dont want you to change for the world.

3 cheers for the 12 year old looking super mod

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Haha, aww, thanks Dan *hugs*

Well, I'm not really good with stuff like this, so I can't really think of anything to say right now *blush*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, i'm sure you'll find something *hugs*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guntur, LKS, Iestyn: The only people who actually mentioned me, thanks guys You're all awesome.

KS, STL: A couple of the best people here. Keep up the great RPing, been great to get to know you two!

Ravoc: One of the most intelligent people here, I look up to him.

Roog, Sonique, and all you random guys: You're one of the reasons I come here, not the only reason, but certainly one of them. You're all hilarious!

The mods: You've helped amazingly with the spam problems we've had since about December. Thanks

And everyone else, you're all awesome

Might add to the list later, don't know yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Monai
    KS, STL: A couple of the best people here. Keep up the great RPing, been great to get to know you two!
    Thanks for the mention mate. It's been awesome getting to know you since around March last year.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww thanks Monai ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll write my list...some day. Been meaning to do that for ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aziri:A great friend, even if he is a little lost

Boos:I think your a charming person, and are rather kind hearted! And,you taste like choclate milk!

Daniel:Your one of my top and most closet internet friends. I think you have a good sense of humor...but can get a tad crazy sometimes

Fear The Paw:I do wish I could talk on MSN more. I always enjoyed your PMs! Your such and will always be a very close friend. :-)

Guntur:A good hearted man, I like to chat to you whenever I get the chance heh. I love reading your posts!

King Simba:Not only is your art amazing, but so is your friendship. Though we aren't like "Close palios" I still consider you a very wise and caring friend. It really does make a difference.

Lucy Lioness: Your rather the funny one I think, and very sweet at heart

Mizani: A warm and affection friend, I think you deserve the Kindness Award!

PhantomBPR:Your a rather intresting friend. As random as you can be, I think it's fun to have you on Lea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Prince Simba:Though we only talked practicly once, I remember it as if it just occured lol. Your a smart and pasionate person!

Shenzi hyena:Not just the sig making, wolfy loving, dog charming person, but a very humorous and close friend to me! I can't forget you Shenzits!

Simba22:Your fun to talk with, and I like your humble ways! Thanx for being a friend!

Sombolia:Funny is my first impression of you. You seem open, loving, caring and funny all together! Your a great person Somby!

TakaTiger:Like others, I'm not up to do with friendships to all, but I like your posts, and I just feel that your a nice perason!

WhiteWolf: You are the most fun person to interact with. Though I haven't talked to you in ages, I miss you very much so, and do wish you'd be on so much more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, thanks for the mention Utora. I look forward to getting to know you more as you are lurking again. Hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    King Simba:Not only is your art amazing, but so is your friendship. Though we aren't like "Close palios" I still consider you a very wise and caring friend. It really does make a difference.
    Thanks a lot for the mention Utora. I'm glad to be your friend, thanks again.

And it's nice to see you hanging about again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe, cute words there everybody. I want to thank you all of being who you are. And a special thanks to Jeff (lion_roog) who always helps me out with my problems and stuff and always are such a nice friend to me. Thank you, it's mean a lot to me.

Right now I'm very heartbroken. So I'm not feeling well. I don't want to feel sorry for myself.. but it's hard now. I guess I'll float on.. heartbroken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nalinda
    Right now I'm very heartbroken. So I'm not feeling well. I don't want to feel sorry for myself.. but it's hard now. I guess I'll float on.. heartbroken.
    awwwwww, for nalinda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Daniel:Your one of my top and most closet internet friends. I think you have a good sense of humor...but can get a tad crazy sometimes
    wow, thanks Utora!

and you calle dme crazy! aww bless you *feels flatered*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani: A warm and affection friend, I think you deserve the Kindness Award!
    I'm always the kind and affectionate one jk
    Thanks for the mention Utora Your a good friend to. And a wacky one at that