Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really need to thank Kiara, for being all-round cool and being the pretty much the only person from Lea I ever talk to on MSN anymore.

And now, a random shout to anyone willing to accept: ROCK ON DISCO B*TCH!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow, someone say thanks to me .. and just to me too ^^ *feels honored*

You and your class mates rocks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ my dear, dear friend Tara: D'aww...that was really, really sweet.

I should probably do another one of these sometime soon since last time I did them I wasn't as close to most of you as I am now....but since it's late here I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow or summat. Eitherway, that really warmed my heart Tara and expect something equally as fluffy and sweet sometime soon! My heart is telling me to write yours now, but then I'd keep going and going and going and pretty soon it'd be 3am and I'd still be typing. So just know I luff you pally and I'm always here for you...there'll definately be more in depth soon!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Awww, thanks a bunch, KS Yeah, was great meeting you in Coventry =3 Can't remember last time I had that much fun xD
    And hopefully I'll and show up next time there's a UK meeting going Anyone for February? xP
    I'm glad you liked the picture too, and you don't have to draw anything in return, unless you want to of course... =P

*glomps*

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww Thats so sweet of ye Tara *hugs*. You such a great friend to me aswell, i always enjoy talking to you when we do, and meeting you the past 3 times have always been awsome and great fun ^^. Keep on being the Brilliant person you are ^^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Never mind KS

And you know where to find me if you ever need someone to talk to

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd make a full list of people who I need to thank, but, ah! the mental block! *collapses on floor*

Anyway, in short, thanks to the mods for moderating, anyone who's talked to me recently for keeping me entertained, the artists for creating beauty, the die-hard TLK fans for their commitment, the people I don't talk to but still do so much for the community, the people who come here every day and post, the people who come here every day and lurk (a lot of the time, this fits me pretty well), everyone I loved from the start, everyone I got to know and now they're pretty awesome, everyone who's old, everyone who's new and most importantly everyone who comes here and convinces me that there are decent, honest, friendly, intelligent, slightly-weird-yet-lovable, and all round fantastic people alive. Luckily, that applies to pretty much everyone here. So thanks to (yes, I realise I've said this about nine thousand times) everyone!

(A list may come at some point.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *pokes Monai's post* That, my friend, was very cute--and very funny. I agree with the convinces part...I am pretty disillusioned with the world lately--all the war and violence nonsense, and when I come here I remember that there are good people who make this world worth living in. In other words--well said Monai!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww, now how come I just noticed what KS said now?

Thank you. You're very kind and sweet, and I we should talk more... I was thinking of IMing you now but you are away and I have cleaning to do... Blah. But maybe I will a little later when I have some more free time.

I would like to post more about everyone I care about but I just don't have the time now, so hopefully I can later. ^^

Oh Phoenix, thanks for the shout out too. ^^ Of course I can't forget that thread... I still can't believe such a big thread was made, that was about me. And STM was telling about his feelings for me even before we got together... It's so sweet... Now I feel like going back to read that thread.

And Monai, that was cute, hehe.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Kiara: My online wife whatever happen to you, remember I'm on your back.
    Thanks all and other, don't be sad I didn't mention you but as long this place is alive you'll have my love
    Omg Charlie i so did miss your post XD

Thanks for the words, keep think about the kids name

For the rest .. ill try do a list too .. i dont have many close friends here so it should go fast ^^;;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanted to say "hey" to...

Fendi, Azerane, Sharifu, Nathalie, Monai, S'04, Wicked, STL, LLS, LKS, KS and many of you... whom really need no general compliance... appreciation is what you give, and that's what you get...

You are appreciable.

/corn-pone speech

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The PM you reply last month cheer me up for a week, thanks for replying my message that day, really need it
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Well I try.

Thanks, Fendi.

Glad to have brightened your day!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Fendi
    Separated by countries, separated by culture, and separated by beliefs that vary; we co-exist by means of the heart, and our quest to seek the truth through conversation and fellowship. I'm honored to have you as a friend, and you've been very tolerant of my behavior, ha ha. I have learned self respect and grown immensely within 20 minutes of conversation. Thank you, for being mein freund.

Twilight
    It's been hard for you to accept the fact sometimes I'm an ***, and I prefer isolation. You have a big heart, a loving spirit and a beautiful mind. You are gifted with care and listening. You are excellent in guidance and friendship. I love you like a brother, and hope to remain a good friend with you. Thank you.

Ravincal
    Always a wonderful comrade. I love interacting with you. You're strong willed, focused and very humorous. Not to say you're teh sex.

Talli
    You and I seem to have an ear for music, so I'll drink to that! You're very attentive and always make me laugh with your short, blunt but honest statements. You make me realize you can read the summary on the back of the book as opposed to reading the entire book herself, which in cases such as me, that's very important.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ I believe separation are meant to be together! Remember my friend. whatever what you believe, you're a human and my friend =)
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group