Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let 'em know we care!

Basically, just leave a compliment or appreciation about someone from the forum. It can be anyone, it doesn't have to be the person above you; it can be anyone from Mufasa and Sarabi to a member who has never posted. I knew some people have been feeling depressed or not part of the pride, and everyone likes hearing someone say something good about them. Sorry if this thread has been done before, I just figured it'd be nice to have it.

I'll start out by thanking Shadow for being such a nice guy. He's really helped me out lately and always listens when my days get me down. Plus he's just been a good friend, which is something hard to come by these days.

I also wanted to appreciate STL, he's so nice to everyone, the world needs more people like him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I'm gonna give a big hugglez to Dan, cause you said you were feeling kinda down when we were talking on msn so hope you cheer up mate

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Huh? What happened with these other 2 threads?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah thats wat I wanna know???....was it because the amazing ammount of random'ness or something
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Aaaaah, I see ... someone cleaned them

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Short and sweet. Just to round up the praise I gave to some of my friends here at LEA...

LKS - Awesome guy to speak to on both here and MSN. Owns a 'sextacular' fursona and is also a great RPer. One of my best friends here at LEA. Way to go mate.

STL - Another good friend of mine. Although we don't get much chance to speak on MSN, we still speak sometimes. Great RPer and overall, a really nice and friendly person.

Dan (ILN) - Just thought I'd praise this guy for his awesomeness. Creates some awesome sigs and is always a fun guy to speak to on MSN whenever I get the chance. He deserves this praise.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    to The Fuzz Crew: BabyFuzz(ZackLKD),
    Kovu - Great Art I tell yah ,
    Ngatuny - Im callin you pop cuz.. i need a 'father'
    Prince Simba Still i love your post,
    Prince Kovu & Shadow - I feel Your Pain
    ,Simba The Mighty,The Lion,The Enigma, - Mighty- it's lucky that you have sharifu , Lion - sorry we ain't chat like usual i feel bad, Enigma - Lucky you have Eva
    Sharifu - Yes i need a sister(me sister didn't like me much) ,
    Lion Roog - My Inspiration ,
    Fuzzy(SimbaLKD) - Yess Master or Mighty Simba your site make me take science Computer ,
    LEA Members - Lea Lea Lea Syndrom
    Czary - Mu Pew Kabau..(haha crazy czar),
    SoniqueX - haha sonique Tell me 'Change dude if you want people love you' then he gimme the ultimate power(randoM)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    La Reina - Yes My lover and my future wife(im hoping this happen) thanks for accept me
    Lion King Stu - Im chattin with you right now.. Funny*lick Stu*
    Iestyn - *hugs* iestyn.. ya good in malay i wish that you better then me(malay language)
    Paws of hope - Welcome back, Nathalie - She make me cry 'She always wake me up,
    Simba '04,StalkingWolf, - Funny And Random
    Monai,King Simba,Nafklt,Only Now - Haha This Guys, Dont ever mess with them:mad:,
    Jespah- My Only Brother he understand me more then me real brother
    Azerane - Haha.. hey there.. cutie.. lemme smash your PC please
    Sombolia - I love her cause.. he act like 19 *lick Somby*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    whats with the cleanout?!

i would go back and find my old posts and put them in here, but..yea...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Well, I'm gonna give a big hugglez to Dan, cause you said you were feeling kinda down when we were talking on msn so hope you cheer up mate
    awww, thanks Miz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Dan (ILN) - Just thought I'd praise this guy for his awesomeness. Creates some awesome sigs and is always a fun guy to speak to on MSN whenever I get the chance. He deserves this praise.
    In case you never saw Dan.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    In case you never saw Dan.
    wow, thanks KS. you're a great person too.

this is brill guys. 1st page and i've been mentioned twice

thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to double post, but i'd just like to thank Lucy Lioness for being SO supportive to me. I've been going through a rough patch recently and Lucy has always been there to help me through it.

Thanks Lucy. Hugs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    sorry to double post, but i'd just like to thank Lucy Lioness for being SO supportive to me. I've been going through a rough patch recently and Lucy has always been there to help me through it.

Thanks Lucy. Hugs!

Awww thanks Dan! And thanks for being so supportive of me when I was having a rough time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    More praise for some pals...

Lucy - Such a nice and friendly member also so supportive. I've spoken to her on MSN and we had a pretty good conversation. She deserves much more praise.

Iestyn - Well, I've been speaking to this guy for quite a bit on MSN. We always have pretty good conversations and he's also a big fan of Katai, the guy in the sig. His character Kingy is also cool too and is included in my story, 'Friday Night Out.'

More soon. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks KS! We will have to have a chat sometime when you are not busy, hehe. Oh the business, hehe. Or do I just choose the most awkward time to talk to you? Hehe. You're a cool person too! And your art is so awesome and amazing. And you're story is pretty groovy too. Hope to be reading more soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Thanks KS! We will have to have a chat sometime when you are not busy, hehe. Oh the business, hehe. Or do I just choose the most awkward time to talk to you? Hehe. You're a cool person too! And your art is so awesome and amazing. And you're story is pretty groovy too. Hope to be reading more soon.
    Well, first off, I'll probably be free to speak later on.
    Secondly, the last time we spoke the time was gone 12am so I was pretty tired then.
    Thirdly, thanks for the compliments. I hope to get more of the story finished soon so stay tuned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i would just like to thank everyone who have used my sigs. i'm really pleased that you used them.

thanks y'all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Btw, I still have all of the sigs Dan made for me stored on my PC so more than likely, I'll be using them again at some point.

Thanks again for the sigs, Dan the Spam!