Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have many people to share the love with and give mulitple hugs of death to!!

A-non-a-mus - dude, you rock big-time. We've had soo many random conversations and they all were uber. I'm glad that my desk has recovered from all the *headdesk*ing I did... even though its due for a beating soon.

Avalon - for being the first person I talked to on TLKFAA and for talking to me for ages too! I always loved our conversations. You're the best, my norweigan pal.

Dan - how to thank you... nah, I'll just poke you and laugh at your name, Jennifer Studbucket!!! You've been a good friend to talk to and I'm sorry we haven't talked recently, I hope you have been doing alright.

Kalahari - even though we have only emailed each other a couple of times, I still believe you are an amazing person. You are strong-willed, artistic, brave and true. You don't let your problems get to you, even though some gits are mean to you because of them. You are one of the strongest people I know.

Pnt - because we did talk once and they were enjoyable chats... I guess I daren't much talk to ya because of my left wing views on humanity or extremish opinions. But you were always a star!

Shatara - You Vitani-holic! Even though she wants me more You are such a wonderful person and deserve so many hugs, I can't possily show how good a friend you are to me.. even though most of the time in our conversations I tie you up >XD

All TLKFAAa's - You all rock because you do art and ain't afriad to show it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Monai
    My list needs updating, I guess.
    Azerane, you're an amazing member. We don't talk often, but you're funny when we do, and you're one of the most creative members on here, keep writing because you're awesome at it.
    Oh wow... thankyou so much Monai I really appreciate it, the kind words and everything You are a creative genius you know, your poetry and songs.. wow, they are always great. *hugs to you*
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks Monai and Dyani

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I usually can?t be arsed doing these things?.but meh, it seems to have fired up again so bugger it.
    Amaryllis ? We don?t talk as much as we used to, but you?re still one awesome friend to me, and I can?t wait until we meet again ^^ You?re a great person!
    Dan ? We REALLY need to meet up more often, we only live 15 miles away from each other damnit! But you?re awesome and it was great meeting you in London >D
    Hanshilo ? Callum, you just pwn xP I?ve lost count of the amount of times we?ve met for shishas but I hope we meet up again for one soon ^^ And actually, you?re the first Lea member who actually came over to see me xD
    Monai ? Diolch yn fawr Andy xD You?re awesome too, and those ?convos? we have are hilarious >D
    King Simba ? What can I say? You?re just perfect to me ^^ I?m totally looking forward to the 25th so that we can be together again ^^ You make me happy when I?m in a mood and whenever I?m not online I?m missing you xP Love you loads
    Ruska ? You are awesome, in your scary way >D But srsly, I enjoyed the meetings we had this year and our bizzare convos on MSN xP You pwn.
    Shadow ? You rock dude! Hoping to come over in February to do karaoke with you xP but yeah, du ?r min b?ste svenska v?n ^^
    Sharifu ? Audra, I know we fell out the other week, but you?re an awesome friend and it was great being with you this summer in Finland. I hope we can meet again sometime ^^
    STM ? Olet mahtava! I wish I could speak fluent Finnish xP but it was really great of you to let me stay in January and August. You?re a great person and I can?t wait to meet you again ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awww everyone is so cute and lovey x) hugs for all!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lion_roog, perhaps the most insane person on Lea. One of the most hilarious people I've ever met, without doubt. You're also really friendly towards everyone, and I can't recall a welcome thread in which you haven't posted. You can also be one of the most serious people and one of the most thoughtful, as well. I can't think of anyone who could dislike you, keep being yourself mate
    Thanks for the props my Brother from another mother...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu The Lion, you're awesome. You're one of the few people I actually do get time to talk to outside the forum and you're a great guy. I haven't really talked to you for long, but you're funny and cool, and you like my voice, which is always a plus xD
    I so totally Didn't see this nor expected to see this <3

Thanks for the mention mate Means a bunch and yeah.. Anything's a plus when it's a compliment,

Stay cool mate

Hope to talk more,

Kovu

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the mention Dani

and yesh, we'll have to meet up again and go beat up some chavs or something

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks alot Monai, always nice to hear something like that

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Sharifu (Audra): You're a great friend Audra, you have some great drawing skills and you've got a lovely personality. It was awesome meeting you at the London Meeting, and speaking to you for that shortish length of time we were held back at the pedestrian crossings. I really hope we get round to doing that collab too, I'm sure it's gonna be great fun. It's been great knowing you over the time I've been here at Lea, and let's hope for many more years. ^^
    Aww thank you! And yeah I would love to do that collab too and I'm happy you want to also! I have something sketched out but I don't know if I really like it. I will try to work on it again soon!

Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Sharifu ? Audra, I know we fell out the other week, but you?re an awesome friend and it was great being with you this summer in Finland. I hope we can meet again sometime ^^
    Aww thanks! And yeah that was fun in Finland! I also look forward to when we meet again.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just thought I'd revive this for some reason =P

I'd just like to shout out to StE, he's such a sweet guy and even in the few days we've started talking we've gotten really close and I can't go a day without either talking to or texting him, or most times both =] Love you Temba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awwwr, thanks! Your a very sweet guy to, and its hard not to talk to you everyday! I feel very close to you, and your one of the best people i know! Love you too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanna say thank you all member who keeping this place alive

LKS: Thanks about your advice about London and England XD, really boost up my ambition to become what I should be

Lion Roog: I read about you and internship couple of month ago, after reading that post internship is not a bad thing for me but make money and fire up my ambition thanks for that.

FC: My soulmate who still keep that singing/random convo last 2 years. Thanks for keeping my memories alive

Nathalie: Sorry about that Dakota thing in Scar's Lair thread didn't mean to hurt you. I need my jam partner sooo... JOIN ME

Roquivo: Well you're the one who set my mind straight after all the trouble I've been through thanks for listening what I whining about adultlife.

Utora: I don't think i'm gonna delete your quote on my Friendster, it's very meaningful to me

Sharifu: Remember I love You Sharifu thread? that's why people still love you Audra .

Kovu: My Asian partner, thanks for the two years of listening and your opinion. We gonna bomb every street in Asia when we meet.

Kiara: My online wife whatever happen to you, remember I'm on your back.
    Thanks all and other, don't be sad I didn't mention you but as long this place is alive you'll have my love
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Phoenix

FC: My soulmate who still keep that singing/random convo last 2 years. Thanks for keeping my memories alive

Aww, that was such a nice surprise to wake up to! You're awesome Wacky Zacky, I'll always remember that 'cause it was just that funny! You rawk my friend

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Utora: I don't think i'm gonna delete your quote on my Friendster, it's very meaningful to me
    Aw, thanks comrade. Glad to know you enjoy my words. It's an honor to have you as a friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did i forgot about this thread or just never noticed it? nevermind. I'd like to say thanks to those who are having me as a friend even if i don't know who that is / are or whaever.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TX-101
    Did i forgot about this thread or just never noticed it? nevermind. I'd like to say thanks to those who are having me as a friend even if i don't know who that is / are or whaever.
    Jawohl mein freund, it -IS- the thought that counts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, the last time I did one of these posts was exactly a year ago today, and since it seems to have got going again, I figured I'd change it and add some others to it too.

So here we go then... (In no particular order)

Tiikeri (Dani): I know we've had a bit of trouble earlier this year and we've had a few problems, but regardless of all that has happened earlier in the year, you're still on of the bestest friends I could ever wish for. ^^ You're loads of fun to talk and meet up with and you're definitely one to come to for support whenever I need it. You seem as though you're one of those people who are always there when someone needs them, and to me that's what every friendship needs. And so I thank you for everything you've done for me over the past 2 years or so and you'll always be one of my closest friends. I hope we are for a long time yet too.

Lion King Stu (Stu): I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for not speaking to you as much lately, but you're still one of my good friends, and I want you to know that. We don't speak as much anymore, but everytime we do speak you're always great fun to speak with. You've been an awesome friend over the years and the last meeting in London was awesome. I really hope we can meet again soon. ^^

FCSimba (FC): You know, you're another one of my bestest friends. We've been talking for about 2 years now. You're great fun to speak with, and when we do speak it's always so much fun. ^^ It's a shame about the time zones though, if it weren't for those we'd get to speak more. You have a special talent in RPing, and your artwork is always improving. Nothing is too much trouble for you either; I can talk to you about anything and I always appreciate that in a friendship.

Sharifu (Audra): You're a great friend Audra, and you have such a nice personality. ^^ It was great to talk to you the other week, we should talk more. You have some great drawing skills to boot and it was awesome meeting you at the London Meeting last August. I really hope we can meet again someday, because it was fun talking and getting to you better. It's been great knowing you over the time I've been here at Lea, and I hope you're here for many more years. ^^

SimbaTheMighty: We don't talk that much, but we have spoken briefly a few times. I didn't really shout you out individually last year, but I decided to do so this year. I'd just like to say, it was great meeting you in London last August and I really hope we can all meet again someday. You've been here for some time now, and I hope you're here for many more years. ^^

This Land (Adam): I know I didn't mention you really last year either, but you definitely deserve to be mentioned this year. Again, you're another one of my greatest friends and you're such a nice person too. Thanks for inviting me and Dan to Coventry in August to meet Kanu, it was so much fun ^^ (if not a lil' crazy, but yeah...let's not go there) xD and it was great meeting you again at Dan's mash up in May. I look forward to the next meet so we can meet again.

Daniel: My other fellow Northerner. I dunno what to say about you, except for the fact that you're crazy...not to mention hilarious. The meeting in London was awesome, I never had a better time than in May. It was great getting to talk to you more and mostly have a good time with you and the rest of the group. We can only hope you have one next year for your 19th, because I know we're all just dying to go.

Nathalie: I know you well enough to class as a good friend. You're a great person and you do a great job on the forums. Thanks for being so supportive in London too, I really appreciate it. ^^

Lucy: We don't talk much, but it was great meeting you again in London back in May. You're a nice person always up for a laugh, and I look forward to meeting you again someday. ^^

Azerane: I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that you're such a great artist and you have such a nice personality. We don't talk much, but I know you well enough to say you're a nice person. It was fun commissioning you last month too, and I'm sure if you were to open them again you'll get loads of interest. I hope you stay for many more years. ^^

Shadow: As I said last year, you were the actually one of the first people to speak to me (remember?) And when we do talk, it's always fun. I'm sorry we haven't been able to speak much lately, I've just been busy with college work and stuff like that, but hopefully when you come back we'll get to talk more. ^^

KanuTGL: I really enjoyed meeting you in Coventry in August. Let's just hope Adam does the same again, or you can tag along to one of the meetings. You're a good friend and when we do speak (even if our convos are short sometimes) it's always fun. ^^ Thanks for that drawing of Namabi too, I really appreciate it. I guess that means I'll have to draw something for you one day... xP

Well, that's it I think. I'm sorry if I missed anyone in particular, but I just can't think of anyone else or anything else to say. But everyone here at Lea is awesome in their very own way, so it's not as if I dislike any of you (apart from the obvious few of course, but most of them have left now) xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tara that's so sweet of you to take the time to do that! it's highly considerate, and just reflects how great of a person you are!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Well, that's it I think. I'm sorry if I missed anyone in particular, but I just can't think of anyone else or anything else to say. But everyone here at Lea is awesome in their very own way, so it's not as if I dislike any of you (apart from the obvious few of course, but most of them have left now) xP [/B]
    Wow, looks like I miss someone on my post too.
    Yes you KS

King Simba: Tara
    Well we haven't talk much but it's been 2 years since we met and I'm glad that I know you from here. From your appearances you look more matured and more beautiful =). You're a great artist and your skill are improving since the last time I saw your art
    KS, keep doing your thing and maybe one day we'll meet and hang out with each other.
    *bless and hugs*
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group