Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Last DVD/Video you bought?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sure
    The DVD has been released in France, but as far as I know there's an English version from the UK, too. Nathalie might know a little bit more about it. I finally managed to get my copy from an Amazon Marketplace seller who lives in France

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This one looks great, but at least I couldn't find it in an UK store.

In france they always have great covers. There is also a new DVD collection box, including all the movies and the pilot episode of The Lion Guard:
    https://www.amazon.fr/Roi-Lion-Coffr...ds=le+roi+lion

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Why do they keep releasing boxes like that ... There's another yellow box for France/Spain/Italy, exactly like that! But it has Simba on the cover, and no Lion Guard episode.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    The last DVD I bough was "Le Roi Lion: Édition Les Mechants". That's the French DVD with Scar on front of the box. Yay!

Attachment 904
    @ XoX: This was a special release when Maleficent came out in France.
    There's a bunch of those in the series, and were only available in France for 3 months. After that, they vanished from stores!

I managed to get mine from Auchan myself (huge French supermarket).

But, they have seem to be popping up again in French stores lately, and I even ordered one for someone of the French Amazon not that long ago, might still be on there.

This is NOT a different dvd version or anything. ONLY the slipcover is different.

There is *no* English version Although the UK has had their own villains series, the covers were slightly different, and Lion King was not included.
    They have a "good"-version cover though, which has adult Simba on it.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The last blu-ray I got, which was actually a gift, was this finish the Lion king 3, which was the only missing edition of my worldwide collection. I already was giving up getting it, then appeared someone needing a lot of Brazilian blu-rays, I helped him get the movies he wanted, even creating a credit card for him, and he managed to get the movies he wanted, then he asked me if I was in need of some thing from Finland... Even the movie being pop, he managed getting it for me by gift.

It's so good the world still have people like this

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought The Jungle Book on Blu-ray today (the film version of course ) Got it from my workplace so I got 10% discount. Yay!

I probably won't watch it for a bit, since my mum wants to watch it too, but I look forward to seeing it.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I totally forgot about Jungle Book. It will also be released In blu-ray here today. Need to get mine ASAP.

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Baby Driver.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The Animal

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu