Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Character Sign Up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deletion of Character required *stalks in* :

Maovu, (Kovujin if not that name)

Thanks KS!

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alrighty, Maovu is deleted from the list.
    Crystal, if you could include more info that'd be good. Thanks.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to be Makayla instead of Fabasha(i use to be Snow Wolf, find my old name and you'll find my old character just telling you)

Name: Makayla
    Color of eyes: Blue
    Fur color: White
    Paws: Blue
    Hair Tuft: White
    Personality: Brave, Kind, Smart,She is strong.
    Description: She's white and blue, With a pink mark on both of her cheeks.
    Siblings?: None.
    History: She was captured by poachers but escaped, She doesn't know where are her parents probably they are dead or alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, well I'll sign you up as that character for now but if you want to include more info, go ahead.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok I wanna introduce Sakura

Name: Sakura
    Color of eyes: Blue
    Fur color: Black
    Underfur: White
    Hair Tuft: Pink
    Personality: Kind and Protective to her friends, Fierce and strong against anyone she doesn't know or is unsure of/doesn't like
    Family: Unknown
    History: She won't open up about her past so this is unknown. No one has ever seen underneath her pink tuft.

Picture: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../SakuraYaY.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting looking character. Nice profile, you're added. ^^

Oh, and btw, if you want, I'll take over Nala's role to get more RPing off your back. I wanna see how it is RPing her anyways.

Oh, and welcome back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sure go ahead KS

Thanks for the welcome back and glad ya like the new charrie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Fire
    Species: Lion
    Description and Personality: He has a flowing red mane and a tan coloured body. He has a birthmark from his right front leg to his shoulder.

He can be very respectful to other lions and he can be adventurous. The way that he speaks to you is a soothing and sweet voice. He does not think about the past but what lies ahead in his future.

However, he believes in karma. What goes around comes around. If your being rude to him, he'll be rude back and just ignore you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Kiovu
    Species: Lion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fire_Hazard, you're now signed up. =)

Kiovu, I'm gonna need to see more info before I can sign up your character meaning 4 sections isn't enough.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Another place to RPG.

Name: Von Reiker
    Nickname: Reich
    Race/Species: Lion
    Family: Father : Schiller ((lion)) - Mother : Brande ((lioness)) -Sister : Pavla ((Lioness))
    Mate: Adira - No longer living, he currently has no mate.
    Best friend: N/A
    Place of Residence: N/A
    Eyes: Blue
    Fur color: Ash gold / Light hint of Gray
    Mane: Brown / Light Gold / Maroon
    Weight: 460 LBS.
    Height: 4 FT.
    Length: 6 FT.
    Distinguishing Marks: Scared gash in his left hock.
    Personality: He is very firm, and to strangers he would appear arrogant with pride due to his silence and selection of words. He is powerful with leadership, to those that agree with him. Some would think after the loss of his loved one he would turn with remourse. His history onl establishes a darker reasoning to her death - thus he does not live in remourse but a perverse pride for achievment. He respects authroites and those above him, and serves them well. He knows his background and his beliefs and lives for them souly. Awkward and artistic are his free ways.
    History: He was born in a good pride. His father Schiller taught him hunting, history, and the ways of life thus creating a strong paternal bond between them. His mother Brande died after giving birth to his sister Pavla. Reich was not good with his pride. His views began to chose for themself what was best, and they proved threatening and unwise to his father. Retortfully but reluctantly his father demanded his leave. Without enforcment Reich solemnly left, and learned to take a standing for what he believed ever more. He met a young cheetah named Adira and fell into a deep love with her. He did everything in his powers to please not just her but her family. He even acted against his own beliefes and went with them on tribal hunts and rituals only known to their kind, and respectivly paid due unto them. When it came time to ask the leader of these rouge cheetah's for Adira as a mate, Adira's father Elrad would not give his consent. After many useless attempts to prove himself, Reich left and Adira follwed on her own will. After months of intended elopement, she left Reich and returned to her family. Reich did not bother to seek her out but instead sought out a pride for himself; suited to his origins. He joined an infamous band of lions and after a defacing battle of power, overthrew the leader and assumed command. In this leadership he came upon many years later, a rouge pack of cheetahs still under the leadership of Elrad. Adira had long been mother to a young, Reich ignorantly it's father. They tore apart the rouges and detroyed all of them from leaders to elders to young and mother. Adira was no exception nor the young she protected in vain. Reiker continued on his horrid victories over the African lands, and one day seperated himself from the band and dissappeared. Much pleasant rumors spread that he had decased or fled and died. He reappaeraed a good few years later, but he went unrecognized. He established the name Von Reiker, and it has managed to slip past the similarty to Reich. He stalks about very much alive, but very much unknown. His past is always hidden - and many still believe that Reich is dead.

Picture: N/A

I'll start posting as soon as I am accepted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool profile, 'Tora. Interesting sounding character there so ya signed up. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Tandolorian
    Nickname: Lori, Tando
    Race/Species: Lion
    Family: Father : Uleme (lion) - Mother : Kershandra (lioness) - Brother: Izual (lion)
    Mate: None
    Best friend: Tyrael (Havent seen eachother for 5 moons)
    Place of Residence: N/A
    Eyes: Blue
    Fur color: Brown
    Mane: Black/Brown
    Marks: Scar on his left leg.
    Personality: Tando/Tandolorian/Lori is a very shy, but kind lion who loves to make new friends, since his tragic loss of his family his soul has been darkened and he's easy getting hurt on the inside. Sarcasm isn't his best side, he longs for someone to call his own, someone who would truly love him as he is.
    History:
    Tando lost his parents in a great fire when they one day were sleeping, the parents were sorrounded by the fire and Uleme just managed to throw Tando over the burning firewalls before he got captured in the fires where he disappeared. Tando ran and ran until he fainted of both a broken soul and a broken and exhausted body. He now walks on his own, searching for a place to call home.

No picture.. YET! =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds good, Rav. =) I'll sign ya up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, this is the first time I actually role-play so I hope this is ok...

Name: Neola (pronounced Nee-oh-la)
    Species: lion
    Mate/friends: none (yet)
    Parents/siblings: unknown
    Place of Residence: used to live in the jungle, but ran off there. No home atm.
    Fur-/eye-colour: See picture below
    Biography/history: Neola was lovingly raised up in the jungle by an old lioness called Etana, whom she thought was her mother. But on the verge of dying, Etana told her that she killed Neola?s real mother and adopted her as a new-born cub because she has been desperate to have kids for years. Her eyes were filled with tears when she asked the young lioness?s forgiveness but before Neola was able to say anything, Etana died. Neola didn?t know what to do now - she was disappointed and sad as the only one she loved and trusted in has told her lies for her whole life. So she ran off the jungle to clear up her mind...
    Personality: As a result of the things she went through recently (read above :P) Neola has changed from a fun-loving, open-minded young lady to a shy and confused lioness who hardly will trust someone ever again.
    Picture:

Additional information: Neola may seem slender and weak but she actually is stronger than most of the lions she has met.^^

I?ll start when I?m added to the list :fini:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lookin' good. ^^ Feel free to start RPing an all that shizz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Kero
    Swahili Meaning: "Trouble"
    Species: Panthera leo ((Lion))
    Mate: None
    Parents: Deceased
    Siblings: N/A
    Place of Residence: Pridelands

Reference Pic:

History: Kero was born and raised in a small lion clan located in a vast valley beyond the mountain of Kilimanjaro. His clan was a rather peaceful clan that kept to itself on its side of the valley and never disturbed others or left its boundaries. One day when Kero was a cub...nearly an adolescent, his clan was attacked and outnumbered by a vicious lion clan that resided on the otherside of the valley. They wanted the entire valley and all its resources for themselves. The vicious clan won, leaving only Kero and a few other young warriors alive. They banished them from the valley and Kero was on his own. He went towards Kilimanjaro while the others headed in the opposite direction. After days of travel and limited food and water sources, he found himself in the Jungle. He stayed there awhile, training and fending for himself. He eagerly and anxiously learned from various and numerous creatures he came across that were willing to teach him a thing or two. He was always curious and brought forth a number of problems to everyone he met. He had no ill intentions but it seemed he was hexed...or so he was led to believe. He left the jungle after awhile...feeling that if he did, those that he had brought trouble upon, would be better off and their problems would fix themselves. He traveled though cursed lands, dead lands...the Outlands. He crossed the river with minimal trouble and made his way into a land of lusciousness, the Pridelands. He sought to join the pride there but is a bit hesitant...out of fear of being rejected and banished once again from the marvelous land.

-Extra Info-

Nickname(s): None
    Best Friend: None currently
    Duty: N/A
    Philosophy/Quote: "It's over when I say it's over."
    Food preferences: Meat
    Hobbies: Exploring, hunting, training, lounging, etc
    Talents: Fighting, hunting, climbing, hiding
    Habits: Doesn't sleep much, speaks his mind, often wanders
    Phobias: Rejection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Kiovu (Pronounced Ki-o-vu
    Species:Lion
    Mate/friends: Kovu (Best friend)
    Parents/siblings: unknown
    Place of Residence: Lived in the out lands but became a rouge when Kovu fell in love with Kiara and joined Simbas' Pride
    Fur-/eye-colour: Brown with blue eyes
    Biography/history: Kiovu was born in the Out lands right after Simba banished the Out Landers, he grew up in the Out Lands with Kovu, Kiovu and Kovu have been best friends since they were small cubs, he came along with Kovu to the Pride Lands when he fell in love with Kiara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Character list updated. The following canon characters are now up for grabs, assuming the previous RPers don't want to RP here anymore: Mufasa, Sarabi, Nala, Kiara, Zira, Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and Rafiki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be my Cub Haleo, kind of adopted daughter of Nala. is that OK?

Name- Haleo

Nickname(if same as above, leave blank)-

Race/Species- pure fuzzy Lion!!

Age- Cub

Gender- Lioness

Name of family members(if any)- None currently alive.

Best Friend- kinda... Nala. and Kiara since they're kind of sisters...none other than that...

Place of residence(Pride Lands, Outlands, Etc)- Pride Lands

Eyes- Deep Orange

Fur colour(includes Paw, mane, muzzle colors also) - she's real fuzzy, think fur. she's about the same color as young Simba, but her pwas are black, and she has a marking on her forehead - its a circle, with a triangle on each side and on the top, the bottom side of the triangle facing the circle.

distinguishing marks(if any at all)- the whole circle/tirangle thing.

History/biography- she was a princess of a neigboring pride, but Hyena's invaded and she escaped to the Pride Lands, she was taken in by Nala, and is kind of like the non-Royal princess, she thinks of Nala as her Mother, but is horrified of Kovu, who looks Scar, who she hates and scares her to death.

Personality- very hyper, and fast for a cub she likes to hunt and has a bottomless pit. she currently hasno freinds other than Nala, but ones to make some! ^^ Welcome My lil' Haleo ^^

also, it wouldn't hurt if I asked someone to draw Haleo would it? that'd be Great ^_^