Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Sign Up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooh can I join too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep. Who would you like to sign up?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd like to join as myself ... =P

Name: Simrick
    Species: Liger
    Family: None ( deceased parents )
    Pride: None
    Description: He is pretty big for for his age but he's a liger =P. He has tiger stripes all over his body, on his face between his eyes are three and only three stripes. He has navy bluish eyes, and has a brown muzzle but his nose is pinkish (heh). He is more orangish than goldish brown. He has a mane starting to grow.

History: Simrick was born to Konubi ( Lion) and Sofina ( Tiger ) in a jungle in way south Africa. Unfortunatly he was also born in a jungle full of jaguars. ( to make a pretty long story short =P ) The jaguars disapproved of a lion and a tiger being together and especially in their home. What they disliked the most was the fact that they had a cub. ( again to make a long story short...) After a couple of years of being raised by his parents...the jaguars had had enough of this misfamily and decided to end the mistake that was in their jungle. Eventually Simrick's parents were killed and he was forced to run away from his homeland....he was lucky to have escaped. He ended up going his own way for awhile. Unfortunatly he was always frowned apon whenever he tried making friends with others. He was always forced to leave them. Now he is one who rarely smiles for happiness has left him. Only saddness remains. After years of being rejected from prides and such he is a traveler.............but maybe somewhere his life will change......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Added.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool ^^ =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I too late or may I still join?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can still join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Kenyi Khairi Safara
    Age: 3 Yrs (14 in Human Years, in other words in his adolescent/teen stage)
    Species: Lion (Leo)
    Mate: None

Description of Appearance: Kenyi has a Bright Gold fur, Light Brown Mane, Brown Eyes (Like Simba?s) and is a well-built together Lion. His structure is almost identical to that of Adolescent Simba.

His personality: Kenyi has a very warm kind feeling that he gives off, when he is around other Lions and animals. Though, his Powerful appearance may be, he is and reveals a very gentle, compassionate, and Kind nature to others, most of the time. Yet, he can also be very fierce, brutal, and vicious, while devoting his life to defend other Lions and animals. He cares nothing more, but of the safety of others and of the good society, he would put his own self in danger, to defend.

Kenyi Khairi?s Life (History): Kenyi was born in the Kumani Kingdom., His Father Adem Khairi Kumani and his Mother Abeni Khairi Kamili loved and cared dearly for their son. His father was the head commander, chief and King of the Kumani Pride, his mother was head of the Lioness hunting party. Kenyi had been well-taught, royal manners and decorum, by his Mother. While his Father, taught him hunting skills, techniques, and survival at an early age. As he grew into his adolescent stage, He became a warrior of the pride, serving and protecting others. Kenyi soon felt that he could no longer defend his pride, any longer. He needed to leave, find his own life and live it, instead of people always controlling it and holding him down and back. His Mother and Father disapproved of it, and sent many guards around his den. As stubborn as he was, Kenyi left the Guards roughly injured, as he ran, fleeing from the Kumani Pride. One day his Mother and Father, ventured into the Jungle one day, as they found each other. As they returned to Kumani, they discussed about his leaving, and found it was for a more greater and reasonable cause, that he wanted to defend more than his pride, and was willing to devote his life to it or just until he had found a mate. His Father, Adem, taught Kenyi one more valuable skill and lesson, which he should always rePridelander. Kenyi promised his mother and father that he will return one day, once he feels his duty has been completed. Kenyi made his final farewells and goodbyes, he nuzzled his parents, as he departed from the Kumani Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Signed up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    can I be Kopa?? or u don't want him into your history?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you want, I can sign you up as Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah I want

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    please cant you be Kopa as teen ? you culd meat up whit Syd and me in the grave yeard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll start as a cub, but Kopa grows up very fast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by klowd
    I'll start as a cub, but Kopa grows up very fast
    ahwww...ah well....can Kopa be a naghty cub and apper in the elephant grave yeard so will Syd and i help you geting started

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ~Suki~

Name: ^
    Spei.: Tiger/Tigress
    Mate: Possibly Twilight
    Ouccupation: None at the moment

Apperence:Like any Tigress and Tiger, she has black stripes. The only thing differrent is that she has a black heart birthmark on her cheast where her heart would be on the inside.

Her personality (I can't spell that xD): She's a very sweet tigress, and has a taste for adventure.Suki's very friendly around other big cats, esp. her friends Twilight, Shadow, Sunshine, etc.

History: Suki got separated by her mum when she was very young. She's still looking for her, but it's useless so far. When she was a cub, she met Twilight, Shine, and Shadow. They became very good friends except Suki had this [SIZE=huge]huge[/SIZE] crush on Twilight, and she still does, although she doesn't speak to him often anymore (she's very busy these days).Her new foster mum, Kida, is taking care of her nowadays.

This is her as a cub..but she has a tut of fur on her head now as a teen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    please cant you be Kopa as teen ? you culd meat up whit Syd and me in the grave yeard
    I wanna be in the graveyard too. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Signed up, Suki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Signed up, Suki.

A whacky guy once said:
    "Homework is your friend!"
    Let's hope he was drunk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    ~Suki~

Mate: Possibly Twilight

sorry to break your dreams Suki but i think you are a little late for that....