Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Character Profiles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (smiles) welcome aboard! hope to see you around : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you

Thanks, its good to be here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey can i join in?
    I'll exit my character as soon as i finish my net for day
    so i wouldn't stay on lingering there

Name- Firo (pronounced Fyro)

Race/Species- Lion

Age- Young cub (equivilent to 8 yrs old in human years)

Gender- Male

Name of family members- Firo has a brother in another rp name Raimi, but not in this one. Firo will be happy if he had a family member here .

Best Friend- Will make one soon

Place of residence- Pridelands

Eyes- Dark brown eyes

Fur colour- Orangy gold

Height- SHort, since he's still a young cub

weight- LIght, since he's still a young cub...hehe

distinguishing marks- Spots on his body from his babyhood that seems to have stayed there even though he was old enough to be free of them.

History/biography- Born in the pridelands, he doesn't exactly know who his mother is as lots of lionesses helped rear him up since his very early cubhood. Confused as he is, he treats all lionesses as if they're his mother and loves snuggling up beside them at night.

Physical apparence- Relatively strong for his age, with all the signs pointing to him growing up to be a strong and musclar lion.

Personality- Very bouncy and cheerful. He's extremely curious and this trait always gets him in trouble with the elders of the Pride. He loves to crawl up behind unsuspecting lions and scare the brains out of them. He loves to play but his all time favourite game is hide and seek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    others are always welcome : ) i'm going to be going to bed here but wanted to say hi (smiles)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Mieaka
    Species: Lion
    Pride: None
    Parents:
    Description: A young cub, she is a light gold with bright green eyes. Her claws are always unsheathed amongst her left forepaw. She has one bold scar under her shoulder from previous engagement of the hostile nature. Her tail tuft is black with a one streak of white.

History: She befriended a young cub named Aleta, he whom befriended her with more than friendship in mind. Over time, they were separated, but always expected to see each other. A year later, her love still was within her, however Aleta felt different, and had forgotten her. Crushed and opressed by this, she tried to regain him. It had setteled a darkness in her that would never leave her. It grew within her, and she struck him down amidst the darkest of night, and paid for it with a scar. Aleta's father, Ukaout, assembled the council and hereby set down a curse amongst Mieaka, which took upon her and sent her away from the lands. She rooms with a darkness in her, and a curse. Could it ever be cured? Or would she turn downt he road of destruction, forever?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Kijana Mfariji (also known as "Kij")
    Species: African Lion (adult male)
    Pride: Amber Plains (former), Burning Embers (current)

Parents: Ayubu and Anasa
    Siblings: Niara (older sister), Mtenga ('twin' brother), Rukiya (sister)

Description: His eyes are of an emerald green and he has a mane of reddish hue. His pelt is between a dark golden and amber which has darkened with age. A few scars, which have dulled with age, marr his appearance, the most notable being the result of a lion's paw having raked across the left side of his face.

History: (More in line with what I have written and sketched out rather than RPed.)

Kijana had an average cubhood while growing up in the Amber Plains and upon reaching adolescence he left his natal pride. The motive behind him and his brother Mtenga leaving was due to the incursion of Jahi and Taamuli, two brothers from the rival Running Bloods Pride. Upon the successful defeat and death of their father, Kij and his brother literally fled for their lives while the two Running Blood males established their territory, along with additional support from their own pride. The two evicted youths eventually met up with a coalition of rogues led by a lion named Mataraja and so for a couple of years they were wanderers between pride territories.

By the time Kij and Mtenga were around four years of age they made their way back to the Amber Plains where they overthrew Jahi and Taamuli. They, with the help of other Amber Plains members, evicted Ujanja (Jahi and Taamuli's mother) along with her daughter Ukatili and two others. A few months later the two brothers had to contend with Darkflame Jifya, leader of the Running Bloods, and they came close to losing the battle with him. Not long afterwards the Amber Plains Pride had to deal with another incursion by Ujanja and the remaining Running Blood lionesses. Despite the defeat of Ujanja and the Running Bloods, it was a pyrrhic victory, for the losses had been substantial on boths sides. Of the older members of the pride, two survived, while those remaining were of Kij and Mtenga's age-mates. Ujanja and Ukatili had fallen and those of the Running Bloods who had survived feld with Mnongona.

A final blow to the Amber Plains Pride came when Mnongona returned with her supporters in a surprise attack. Kij lost his mother, older sister, and brother in the battle, as well as his mate Kichanga. The Amber Plains survivors scattered, with Kij and his daughter Asikari becoming rogues, later meeting up with Damu Kunguru, a lioness shaman, and Uumikaji, discarded son of Mnongona. Together with a handful of others they became the Burning Embers Pride.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kijana!!!!! (x10 31st power)

(grins and smiles way happy)

awesome to see you around : )

can't wait to run into you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ::grins::

Hey, Simba. I figured sooner or later you'd come pouncing in. Well, I'll certainly look forward to RPing with you again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (smiles happily)

The feeling is mutual : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol i see you two know each other, can't wait to rp with ya also I guess :S a friend of Simbaji's is a friend of mine ; ) (Smiles)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello.... can I join? I'd be using my fursona, Star....

Name: Star
    Species:Lion
    Pride: none
    Color of Fur: dark grey
    Underfur, muzzle, paws: light grey
    tail: black
    Eye Color: blue/violet
    Other: She also wears a dark blue star necklace, given to her by the Nova pride.

Background: Born into the Nova pride. Lived with her mother and father and younger brother. She was a young cub when lightning stuck their lands and the fields caught on fire, killing many members of her pride, including her parents. She never knew what happened to her brother. She ran from the fire, dodging trees and firey grasses. She came to the edge of a small cliff, and was trapped. She jumped, and landed unconsious on the ground below. She awoke to barren lands of nothing but ash. From then on, she has been a loner, wandering from pride to pride. Her father's spirit is always there, guiding her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Feirefiz
    Species: White Lion/Panther
    Pride: Mizaati Mara
    Parents: Names unknown at this point to me.
    Description: Sported on his thin body is a mix of black and white.Most notable is the band that runs the length of his body and his belly. Other areas of black appear on his fur. His eyes are a pure blue and can seem to stare through you. He also sports a semi mane, given his family line he lacks in the department of a full mane. The mane on the back of his neck stands up as a cat who has been scared.

History: Once a member of the Mizaati Mara, Feirefiz felt he was no longer focused enough to perform his role. After a near accident at a cave mouth with Vitany and being unable to protect Simba from Adiemus, he felt ashamed that his mind wanderings had clouded his judgement and abilities. In the dark of night he slipped away to answer that question that clouded his mind. He wanted to find and gain the respect of his father. His father had been ashamed of his sons pelt and that he (his father) had taken a panther as his mate. So his father abandoned his mother and him. All Feirefiz had wanted was to be a knight like his father and hope this would bring him closer.

Many months had past, following clues and leads he had finally found his father. Only to be rejected because of his looks and lack of pure genes. Heartbroken he left his fathers lands and wandered with no purpose.

Over the years he tried to find himself, only to realize he'd left behind others who accepted him and so his journey to find the Mizaati Mara Pride began.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (smiles even more at seeing yet another distant and well-loved friend)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Murok
    Species:Tigon
    Parents: Khan(Tiger) and Killress(Lion)
    Pride: Currently none, born into Harmony Gorge
    Fur: Orangeish brown color; stripes- light tan and dark brown
    Underfur, muzzle, paws: Cream
    Eye Color: Redorange
    Other: Ears are black with white spot on back

Background: Murok had no idea of who his real mother was, or father that matter. He wouldn't know of how his father had tried to rip the 4 cubs out of Killress's womb upon finding out she was pregnant. Needless to say, thier mother kicked some major butt and escaped with only a few scars over her belly. She retired to Harmony Gorge with a dear friend, and had her cubs there. Upon finding herself back in perfect hunting form, she knew she could no longer take care of the cubs, not with the life of killing she lead. She left the 4 of them in her friend's care, and has yet to see them sense.

Murok was perhaps the only normal one out of them, mostly normal. His sister Ashiki was vicious and bent on revenge for thier abandoning mother, and his other sister Alhana was to freaking nice, she'd taken after thier adoptive mother. Murok was simply methodic, he was more a thinker than a fighter. And upon reaching the age of near adulthood, he figured he should strike out on his own. Thus he has. No ill intent, just trying to find something to make him complete, to fill the void.

*art*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Azaria

Nick name:Aza or Ria

Race/Species- Lionesses adolescent

Age Teen (around 15)

Gender- young female

Name of Family member: none

Mate:O.o none

Best Friend(s),None

Friend: um..none

Place of Residence: small cave outside of Pridelands

Eyes, blue

Fur colour, Mahogany

Paw Color: Black'

Underbelly and muzzle: Tan

Weight, can't really say

Height, adolescent size

Distinguishing marks:She has a Scar like mark coming down her forehead and on both cheeks that are red in color.

History/biography, Azaria has always been a young rogue who has lived all alone for as long as she could remember. She doesn't recall having any relatives...or at least any that have been involved in her life. She's live many places but has decided to call a small cave outside of the Pridelands her home. She hasn't any friends, other than herself and hasn't had contact with another lion in quite some time.

Personality:She quiet, calm and mostly to herself. She isn't very open at all about anything and only speaks when spoken to. but on the inside she is a very kind person who just wants to be accepted into normal society.

I hope this acceptable info. Need anything else just ask. Oh yeah.. and here is the link to her picture. It's the cub version because i haven't had time to draw up an adolescent version yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Prey
    Spices: leopard
    History: Parents were killed recently by 2 lions, ow she is trying to survive
    Personality: Hiding from everything and everywon, still frustrated couse seeing the murder of her parents
    this is her as an adult, I don?t have any young pics right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought I'd post my character's profile here first, I have a little site that includes almost everything listed here...so everything 'ta learn is here: http://www.geocities.com/akikos_aiyana/farrenpage.html, you can even check out a little of her story there...it's far from finished however. Alright, so there's Farren for ya...now I return to reading the roleplay here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    European wolf, they live in Europe, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, ethiopian wolf...from ethiopia It's in africa, so they really are the only true african wolf. I've had many people either not know of them or think they're actually a type of jackal, however science has proven they're actually more closely related to grey wolves and coyotes of north american. they're quite interesting really, and of course all too cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cool
    he is really cute