Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Character Profiles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I did say I'd like to start RP'ing again, but I personally don't think I'd like to continue Role Playing Mizani, so I'm posting a new character profile just so y'all know.

Name: Jardyn

Species: Serval

Location: (None, was previously living in a land that bordered the Outlands)

History: Her childhood was fairly normal, but her mother was killed in her early teens. With little knowledge and skills, hunting and hiding were something that she had to learn, and still is even now.
    The population of lions in her area increased so much, that it became a threat to her living there, as the lions had apparently developed a taste for serval meat. Whether it was a tale to merely frighten cubs, or just a myth, Jardyn decided not to take the chance, and took to the life of a rogue.
    She is now currently somewhere in the vicinity of Malaika and co.

Picture:

Art (c) to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd luv to continue playing as my wolf self... but I'm begenning to wonder exactly how that'd tie into Malaika's new plot setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's totally up to you. We all have chars that we try to wander and involve ourselves with. There's nothing wrong with your char as is. Some players have multiple chars, in which if you'd like you can always create a new one as well. : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is this picking up where the last left off? I'm just feeling a little lost is all : P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes it is going from where second journey ended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (So... I just post a character bio here?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yup : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Righteous. *finds a good name*)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmmmm........ I'll add 1 of my past RPG(on different site) chars.

if I can still post a bio?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    blah, I am just typing this the way I can think of it.

Name: Nasibu (means fate & destiny)
    Pronounce: nah-see-boo
    Nickname: Nasi (nah-see)
    Species: Lion
    Pride: Mizani Mara/Heartland

Eyes: "clear" amber that seems to stare into the abyss.
    Appearance: she has light brown fur with honey underfur. Nasibu is rather average in build though bizarre in markings. under her right eye is a triangular gold marking and on each ear there is gold tipping. she also has 2 teal markings, 1 above each eyebrow, that a human permantly put on her. her right ear has a piercing with feathers dangling.
    Personality: Nasibu has been through alot, which she hides behind those dazzling eyes. however, she can make some of the most gloomy situations bright. aside from interest in being a shamaness, she loves to have fun. though, she does know when to set play aside for priorities.
    History: She was born far away...really far away. It took a while before they truelly accepted her. Being daughter of an advisor and apprentice of a shaman kept her busy. But once everything fell back into its rightful place amongst the 2 prides there, she felt another calling. In finding this she had 2 brushes with death. The first 1 was a hunter's spear nearly killing her from blood loss. Miraculously, she survived only to become lost in desert. A kind young woman took her in and nursed her back to health. Nasibu stayed with her for awhile and got several new "features"(markings & earpiercing). Now her journey has lead her here. And so she makes her final placement of alliance.
    Pic: working on it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool, nice to have you aboard : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks. mind if I add another char? don't wanna overcrowd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe, not at all. The more the merrier. Can't wait to rp with some of them : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    alright then

Name: Maulishio (means death)
    Pronounce: mawl-EEsh-EE-O
    Nickname: Prince of Death
    Species: Lion
    Pride: he's a rogue

Eyes: soulless grayish blue
    Appearance: His form is large and menacing, it's no wonder he's so intimidating. His fur is dark grey with dark reddish underfur. he also has a magnificent black mane.
    Personality: do you really wanna know? this guy puts the venge in revenge. always out for his next fight, don't expect this guy to be friendly. Maulishio doesn't care what happens to who, as long as he's the one still kickin' in the end. nothing seems to matter to him. however, he is on the look out to change that; appears he's looking for a wife.
    History: Nothing much really. He has lived the life of a rogue for years. This guy was born in horrible war far away and has learned to fight to stay alive. Apparently, all that stayed with him through the years. There's no doubt he could scare even the mightiest of lions, but there isn't any proof...yet. In the deepest, darkest jungles he finds peace. Otherwise, you're in for the fight of your life. Literally.
    Pic: just a matter of coloring it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ug. Me want join.

Name ? Bahati.

Meaning of Name ? Lucky.

Race/Species - Lion.

Age- She?s just becoming an adult, so she?s about the same age as Kiara was in TLK2.

Gender - female

Best Friend - none, as she?s just gotten here.

Place of residence - She?s a wanderer, well has become one until recently.

Eyes - deep green.

Fur color - she?s a bit of Dark sandy Brown. Her muzzle, a diamond-shape?thing... between her eyes, bottom of her legs, top of her tail and stomach is a creamy white.

Height - She?s average; Nala?s Height?

Weight - she?s become very light as of late, having not much to eat.

Distinguishing marks - her creamy white diamond in between her eyes.

History/biography ? Bahati? has led a very normal life, since birth. Her uncle was leader of the pride So Bahati had always had a good time. But A neighboring Pride (Haleo?s, Malahari.) had been attacked, and Her uncle felt obligated to help, taking with him Bahati?s Father.
    Bahati?s mother stepped up to be temporary Queen, leaving Bahati with adulthood to battle.
    With her pride on the verge of war, Bahati did more work than her mother. One day, her pride was invaded and Bahati rounded everyone up and left to the Malahari Pride.
    Safe when upon arrival, Bahati was given the rank of Princess and future Queen, since her uncle hadn?t a son or a daughter. Bahati did not except it, and was told that she would never make it outside of the pride once she did become Queen.
    Furious with this, Bahati left off to make it on her own. She has just recently spotted the Shadow Lands and has decided to stay, maybe finding some friends and escaping her parents and family.

Physical appearance ? Bahati is, for the most part, Muscular, and definitely not the Lioness you want to mess with.

Personality ? Bahati is very caring and is blessed with both brains and brawns, as she almost always thinks things through. Occasionally though, she gets a little reckless and just does whatever she wants. Once she matures more, Bahati would make it as a great mother. Bahati is very aggressive at times, but good as a friend. She?s good at giving orders and is an excellent leader.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to have you along : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's Great Post.....