I will be playing my new charrie Alden. (Since STL has decided to play Kiros whom I made up in another RP!)

Name: Alden
Father: Tryce (Where-abouts Unknown)
Mother: Leyauna (Deceased)
Sibling/s: Renny (Resides in the Jungle)
Species: Strangely colored Lion

Description: Pale golden eyes and a flowing auburn mane adorn his rusty-copper colored pelt. Long three pronged ebony nose (Much like Kovu's) rests on his strong muzzle. Creamy-beige colored chin fur and undercoat. Posseses abnormally large paws and wickedly strong talons. Raven tipped ears, left has a tag in it from previous battles, and tail.

History: Though he appears an Outlander he was not raised as such. His mother, Leyauna, escaped with him from the dreaded wasteland before he could even open his eyes. They were raised on the outskirts of a foreign Pride but were soon forced even further into the darkness by patrols. His mother was killed by a rogue named Eshom and he was raised by the large black lion. Eshom died of old age before Alden was nine years old in human terms. Now Aldren, not really knowing who his parents were/are wanders the area alone.

Personality: Extremely stubborn yet good-natured (If you get to know him) courageous, daring, and bold are three words that describe what he shows on the outside. On the inside he is a helpless romantic and simply searching for a friend. (Traits he can never let others see.) Though his past was a dreaded, dark one, he seeks the light. The virtue most important to him--Trust.