I am wondering if any LH members are also Gargoyle fans? I know Starlioness is a big Gargoyle fan like me. It's an amazing show, if you have seen it, you know what I am talking about. And if you are a fan of this show, the first season of Gargoyles is coming out to DVD December 7. This can really help bring this wonderful series back. If Disney sees that it sells well, they will release the second season on DVD, and believe me, it only gets better. And if it does really, really well, Disney will bring the show back, if they see that they will make money off it.

Greg Weisman, one of the creators of the show, has said this:

"IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE DVD

Gang,

I just talked to the folks at Buena Vista Home Entertainment.

I asked them what was the best date for us to MASS ORDER/PURCHASE the 1st Season Gargoyles Series DVD.

My contact was unequivocal in his response.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7th, 2004.

Yep, that's right the day of the release. I guess anything earlier is nice but winds up being too early to be useful. But day and date with the release is exactly what we need.

In the meantime, BV encourages ALL OF YOU to go to Amazon and rave in the comments/reviews section. Leading up to Dec 7, the more good buzz on Amazon's site the better.

(Remember this is the make or break event in the fandom. It's time to prove to Disney once and for all that we have the bodies and the dollars and the fanbase and the communications skills to support more Gargoyles product -- both merchandise and creative. If we can't prove it with this DVD release... well, we're not likely to get another chance.)

So spread the word. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!

The DVD is coming out December 7th. And we'd like EVERYBODY to ORDER/PURCHASE it on THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!"

I already went to Amazon and posted my review about the show, and if you are a fan, you should too! Spread the word, we want Disney to see how many people want this show to come back! This DVD set doesn't only come with the first 13 episodes, but also has some bonus features, which are, the Gathering of the Gargoyles, [original documentary filmed at G2004] Original Show Pitch by Greg Weisman, and audio commentary by Greg Weisman, Frank Paur, and Keith David on episodes 1-5.

Click on my banner for a site that has info about this new DVD. (I am spreading the word any way I can) I just wanted to let you guys know, in case you are Gargoyle fans too, or just liked the show. And if you have never seen this show, I recommend it. And the first season DVD is a great place to start...