Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: What happened?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What happened?

Hi,
    perhaps this was mentioned somewhere, so I'm sorry if it was, but I've to ask anyway: What happened to the old Lea? The domain seems to be gone and the forum with it. I'm not so much up to date with forum politics, because I mostly visit only the tlk section every now and then, but nevertheless now I'm curious about what has happened to the 'old' Lea, although this was actually the first fork of the original forum.
    I'm refering to this thread: http://www.leahalalela.net/showthrea...a-new-approach I would have ask about the background story there, but I'm not allowed to post, so I created this new thread. Maybe some other members are as much confused as I am about it. ;-)

Are you planing to port the old posts back to the new forum? Imho the old posts are very important to a forum. They contain the soul and spirit, as well as the history and it would be hard to loose them. Not to mention all the interessting stuff. :-)
    Last edited by Kirauni; November 28th, 2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Updated Link