Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mmmm.....I am feeling a bit erm.....odd at the moment. Just....bleh! A little depressed and teary for some reason. I just feel yucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, poor Lucy. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    snogging = kissing. british term, i guess. my apoligies.

i do like roog's idea of him giving you guitar lessons at your house.. why can't you do that? it sounds perfectly logical to me.
    See, that's what a lot of people tell me cause they're not exactly in the same shoes as me. Most of you probably could go hang with a guy and take guitar lessons but umm, my parents aren't good with school guys, even if it is strictly lessons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im depress since ... yesterday morning till now
    can't believe me lost a niece

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    I feel really guilty lately since i know how much my parents trust in me, they think i'm only talking to one or two school friends online when actually, i'm talking to a ton of people, including guy school friends and than now i'm talking to people i don't even know. This one guy named chris i know from school is so sweet and nice and he wants to give me guitar lessons, but my mom and dad have a strict rule against hanging out with school people, mostly boys. He wants to give me guitar lessons really bad. I've told him no and that if i even ask my parents would freak out because it's a boy from school and they'd be curious how i found out about these lessons, etc. But i'm also scared because if i they said yes, which would be a miracle, i'd be afraid of what could happen. Two people who like each other just alone. And than my parents reaction. It's tearing into me cause i don't want to be alone with him, i just want to learn to play guitar and i want to say yes to his request but i don't and i dunno. My parents have been really suspicious lately about things and it makes me guilty and scared about what would happen if they figured out about my association...Well,i hope this post made any sense at all since it kinda was random in parts...
    just tell/ask your parents. the worst that could happen is they could say no. now, i don't mean to be a little devil but you could always say that he asked you at school. Your parents should get used to the idea of you hanging out with guys, they're not THAT scary(no offense) Your a teenager! they'll have to get that in their minds sooner or later.

about the chatting with people you don't know thing. Well my parents don't like that either, but since they're my parents, i've tried to hide it, but i know that they know. Just try to be responsible and learn your net-iquette

hope i could be of help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Mmmm.....I am feeling a bit erm.....odd at the moment. Just....bleh! A little depressed and teary for some reason. I just feel yucky.
    Sounds like you need the "ahhhh" from 7-11....Thunder! Lightning!...*claps twice*....You need the drink of the most hated baseball player to ever live, Coca Cola...Starry Eyed Suprize...

Sorry to hear about your Niece, Zack.

Alli....rules are meant to be broken...*Warning! Bad Advice*.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Darn! It's half past midnight and I have no cola!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Darn! It's half past midnight and I have no cola!
    OhMyGoodness!!!......Your Boyfriend must pay!!.....Go over there and let him have it!!!........I mean.......yes.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alli, if you want to learn guitar so bad, and if your parents are willing, just go take lessons at a professional place.

Or, you could ask a female friend for help if you don't want to be around guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    See, that's what a lot of people tell me cause they're not exactly in the same shoes as me. Most of you probably could go hang with a guy and take guitar lessons but umm, my parents aren't good with school guys, even if it is strictly lessons.

And um.. they're not okay even if they're sitting right next to you Oo Well, yes, I guess I don't understand =p

@Lucy: Hope you feel better soon ^^ and the cola! we're out of pepsi, all we have is dr. pepper my whole schedule is ruined! what am i going to do at one a.m., when I begin my daily fic reading with nothing to drink? horror! :woeisme:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Struggling.

I don't know what it is really, but it's something up here in The Genie's head. :noogie:
    And it really hurts me when I'm around some people. I feel, a slight depression when I'm spoken too, but then again, I think Satan has been attacking me lately. I've made a huge step into the Service of the Lord, playing for the youth worship, and a missionary. However, I am reading the Bible and fighting with it, but why is it still there?:disagree:

It's really making me tired, and now I'm oversleeping, and missing my morning worship with God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ugh...Now i just got invited to a party at this kid, chris's house. The kid that wants to give me lessons...I'm so torn...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    go! unless you don't like him, in which case ....stay away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    Sounds like you need the "ahhhh" from 7-11....Thunder! Lightning!...*claps twice*....You need the drink of the most hated baseball player to ever live, Coca Cola...Starry Eyed Suprize...
    That's hilarious! ....

Feel better soon, Lucy. = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Daniel
    *notes date down in diary*

i wish i could help alli, but i dont know what to say.

all i can do is offer to listen, if i cant do much else.
    I don't about alot of other people here, but that's all I ask for, someone who cares to listen to me You don't have to be Oprah or Dr. Phil and resolve my problems, just listen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NO! I SHALL NOT LET LUCY FEEL DOWN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lunarcat
    go! unless you don't like him, in which case ....stay away!
    I LOVE this guy, but like i said. Most of you probably could just go, but your not in the same shoes as me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you have a point there........so pretty much the decision is up to you.........think about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, i'm definatly glad i didn't go. Turned out there was all guys there, all guys that like, never talk to me. And i was talkin to chris, the kid that invited me and i was all, "Well, none of those guys aren't really people who have ever talked to me, or made a point to." And he waited a few seconds and than typed, "I would have talked to you." *melts* But anyways, i'll quit talking till i have another real problem since this is mostly about my love life now x.x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know what's up with me....lately things have been getting harder and have been wearing me out. I can't sleep and I have been lacking energy. I am running out of strength in my body, soul, and my heart. Usually when life got hard I could just pull strength out of the air and continue on as if nothing was wrong...but now it seems that everything has worn me down and it's hard to find that needed strength.

I mean, usually I am calm and I don't get angry at things...but a few nights ago, I was coming off the Interstate and this dude behind me got impatient with me at the light and started honking his horn all crazy at me....usually I wouldn't have even reacted...but for some reason I just wanted to turn off my car and get out and pull him out of his truck to beat his ***...But I was too afraid of what I might have done to him and I didn't feel like fighting some dude only to have him find me and blow my head of like what happened to my friend.

People tell me that they're amazed at me for coming out like I have after seeing what I have seen and experiencing what I have experienced...and I have my Mom to thank for that, because she was always trying to give me a good life through it all. But Damn, sometimes it all just gets too heavy, you know? Sometimes I just can't forget about it...and I dream about it. Sometimes I just feel like taking my fist and putting it through the wall and saying f*** you to this house, to this neighborhood.