Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well hopefully that person will not think to harshly of you Reina.
    Atleast you know you mean well. Losing contact with someone can be harsh, but maybe you'll be able to talk to them again, or make new friends who make you feel happy again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks a ton, Dan. Polyfiller?
    But, yeah, I'd really like to tell that person, but I can't. I guess I'm just so afraid of getting in trouble with my parents, otherwise I would've have done it a long time ago...

EDIT: Thanks, Miz I don't think the person thinks harshly of me, but I know I accidentally hurt their feelings because they think I'm ignoring them....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    Thanks a ton, Dan. Polyfiller?
    But, yeah, I'd really like to tell that person, but I can't. I guess I'm just so afraid of getting in trouble with my parents, otherwise I would've have done it a long time ago...

EDIT: Thanks, Miz I don't think the person thinks harshly of me, but I know I accidentally hurt their feelings because they think I'm ignoring them....
    well, if it's causing you and him pain, tell him about the situation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i feel bad about your situation..
    i thought you mad at me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Hugs Reina* I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad. It sounds like a hard situation, but I agree with Dan, you should try and let this person know what is going on. But it sounds as if this would be a hard thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, love you all I think I will tell him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    him is... Who????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ i don't believe that is any of our business

yes, do what Dan said, just try and get through to them. best of luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reina....maybe you both know someone...and that person could relay messages between you two...

Sorry to hear about that, Sombolia...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel really guilty lately since i know how much my parents trust in me, they think i'm only talking to one or two school friends online when actually, i'm talking to a ton of people, including guy school friends and than now i'm talking to people i don't even know. This one guy named chris i know from school is so sweet and nice and he wants to give me guitar lessons, but my mom and dad have a strict rule against hanging out with school people, mostly boys. He wants to give me guitar lessons really bad. I've told him no and that if i even ask my parents would freak out because it's a boy from school and they'd be curious how i found out about these lessons, etc. But i'm also scared because if i they said yes, which would be a miracle, i'd be afraid of what could happen. Two people who like each other just alone. And than my parents reaction. It's tearing into me cause i don't want to be alone with him, i just want to learn to play guitar and i want to say yes to his request but i don't and i dunno. My parents have been really suspicious lately about things and it makes me guilty and scared about what would happen if they figured out about my association...Well,i hope this post made any sense at all since it kinda was random in parts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    I feel really guilty lately since i know how much my parents trust in me, they think i'm only talking to one or two school friends online when actually, i'm talking to a ton of people, including guy school friends and than now i'm talking to people i don't even know. This one guy named chris i know from school is so sweet and nice and he wants to give me guitar lessons, but my mom and dad have a strict rule against hanging out with school people, mostly boys. He wants to give me guitar lessons really bad. I've told him no and that if i even ask my parents would freak out because it's a boy from school and they'd be curious how i found out about these lessons, etc. But i'm also scared because if i they said yes, which would be a miracle, i'd be afraid of what could happen. Two people who like each other just alone. And than my parents reaction. It's tearing into me cause i don't want to be alone with him, i just want to learn to play guitar and i want to say yes to his request but i don't and i dunno. My parents have been really suspicious lately about things and it makes me guilty and scared about what would happen if they figured out about my association...Well,i hope this post made any sense at all since it kinda was random in parts...
    so in other words, you feel like your betraying your parents trust?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Daniel
    so in other words, you feel like your betraying your parents trust?
    Yes, very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With the boy you do what you want to do...if you feel like he's getting too personal, you let him know that and that you don't like him all up in your space like that. If he is a cool dude, he will respect you for it and if you do have a relationship down the line, you know he would respect you.

Hmm, the parent thing I don't have much experience with. My Mom never knew who I hung out with except close friends and all....I would just tell her where I would be at and when I would be back. Since she was a single Mom, she had to trust me. But just talk to your parents, let them know what's up. Maybe the dude can give you guitar lessons at your place with your parents there and all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I only wish it was that easy...A lot of people don't understand the rules of my house. My parents will let me hang out with 1 or 2 girls from school ONCE in a while, but NEVER boys. Ever. Ever. Ever. Yeah. And it's not like i can just go, "I'm going to go hang somewhere." People get it easy like that. I get most of my friends from church since we're very religious. Which isn't bad because they're really nice cause they have the same rules as me and they're really fun and i'm not pressured to date or anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, very much.
    ah, well.....

erm......

i dont know what to say.

erm....

nope, i dunno

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Daniel
    ah, well.....

erm......

i dont know what to say.

erm....

nope, i dunno

The Offical Lea Halalela Agony Aunt is speechless. This a day to remember, indeed.

Thanks, Alli and Roog. Tis alot to know someone actually cares what goes on in my life...

Alli, I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like your parents trust you at all.. I mean, in the time I've known you, I would ASSUME you're not the type that says "I'm gonna go hang out" and end up snogging someone in a broom closet. Even a metiphorical broom closet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    The Offical Lea Halalela Agony Aunt is speechless. This a day to remember, indeed.

Thanks, Alli and Roog. Tis alot to know someone actually cares what goes on in my life...

Alli, I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like your parents trust you at all.. I mean, in the time I've known you, I would ASSUME you're not the type that says "I'm gonna go hang out" and end up snogging someone in a broom closet. Even a metiphorical broom closet.
    Well, i say i'm gonna go hang out when it comes to my church friends but not school friends. And my parents give me a HUGE amount of trust. Just not with school boys. That's why i'm afriad to disobey their trust cause i'll lose all that i've gained. And if snogging is what i think it means i wouldn't be doing it anyways xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, i say i'm gonna go hang out when it comes to my church friends but not school friends. And my parents give me a HUGE amount of trust. Just not with school boys. That's why i'm afriad to disobey their trust cause i'll lose all that i've gained. And if snogging is what i think it means i wouldn't be doing it anyways xD
    snogging = kissing. british term, i guess. my apoligies.

i do like roog's idea of him giving you guitar lessons at your house.. why can't you do that? it sounds perfectly logical to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *notes date down in diary*

i wish i could help alli, but i dont know what to say.

all i can do is offer to listen, if i cant do much else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i do like roog's idea of him giving you guitar lessons at your house.. why can't you do that? it sounds perfectly logical to me.
    Because boys are teh Evil....and I happen to agree...we are baaaaad....