Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    In case anyone hasn't been able to tell.. I've been going through a bit of "down time" recently, at least online.. however I think it's just formt he stress of school and all So if I do anything stupid or things that doesn't sound like me.. feel free to pull me aside and explain it to me, it will be much appreciated :E

A personal message; thanks Nathalie for not listening to what I said that one time, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout
    Sorry to hear that Ravoc, I hope things get better for you soon. I noticed you wern't quite your usualy chirpy self, feel better soon
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ever find yourself asking God when will it be your turn to rest?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Are you directing that at Ravoc or are you feeling like you're the one in need of rest? I hope you're all right Roog. I know I've asked God the same question before, asked him when things were gonna ease up, if it was ever going to end, but everything that gets busy like that and weighs down on you does get better. Sure at first it may feel worse but if you just keep on pushing through you will come out on top and you will get a break from it all. And the break will feel a whole let better if you've worked hard to get there, pushing through the hard stuff all the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...It could apply to Ravoc. But I've needed a rest for the last 11 years. It's funny, when you start feeling life is going good and things are going good...something happens and you quickly reminded why pain is as much apart of life as breathing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww Roog, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll get your break sometime though And I understand how pain is an everyday part of life, it's something you can't avoid, I can't avoid, no-one can, it's just there and we have to try and do our best to deal with it, hopefully in a good way. I'm just sorry you've had to push through for so long, although just think how much you've made it through, how much pain you've felt and yet, you're still here, you're still alive and well, you're making it through Roog, you are a strong person and I know you can keep being strong, you've made it this far haven't you? And you will make it to the end.

*edit* I'm sorry I took so long to reply. Wish I'd replied sooner as now I've missed you as you've just gone offline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    rest-something needed, but not always given. perhaps try to make sometime to rest, instead of playing a game or going out take the night off. If that is not possible, maybe try to find rest within your schedule or in the things you do. Stress can turn for the worse, so something may need to be sacrificed to gain your rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I wanna rest all the time roog. Cept i usualy stay up all night and day because of my hyper active hyper drive...and uh....astro turf.
    So I slept from 5 AM to 6 PM the other day and suffered the consequences LOL.
    Yeah, I guess though I feel like when I'm dead, I'll have plenty of time for rest so why sleep now? It's usualy what makes me insane and over active with many things lol.
    And yes, pain is a part of life as is breathing, so why don't we all stop breathing, and then the pains go away.
    DO NOT ATTEMPT. ONLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS HOLD BREATH PLEASE.
    Keep out of reach of children..cool!
    Anywho, I hope these pains don't hurt you too much Roog. Sounds like somethin's goin' on that's botherin' you perhaps. I pray it gets better. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thatks, y'all.

But some of you are confusing the rest I'm talking about with sleeping type rest. I was talking more about resting your mind. From events and such that may happen in your life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the same applies, somewhat. to me sleep is a wonderful way of resting your mind.
    Also, though it may sound unhelpful, maybe try thinking thoroughly through some of the things that have happened. Focus on one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lunarcat
    the same applies, somewhat. to me sleep is a wonderful way of resting your mind.
    Also, though it may sound unhelpful, maybe try thinking thoroughly through some of the things that have happened. Focus on one.
    Yeah, sleep can help. But I'd rather just get out of the enviroment it all has happened in. Then maybe I could sleep better. And thinking through may help with some things, but other than that it just makes me mad, gives me anger.

Thank you for your concern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just hope that you and Ravoc are feeling better soon, I hate to know that you aren't at your best. to both of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    December 3rd draws closer, and I'm not anymore calm about the SATs than when I first learned about it. I'm constantly biting my nails and pulling out my hair in anxiety. I can't focus on my regular schoolwork properly, and in addition to all this, it adds on extra stress, as if I don't already have enough of it on my shoulders. People keep telling me, ''Oh, you're smart, you'll pass'' and ''don't worry about it, it's not that bad''. Whatever. That exam is 3 hours and 45 minutes long, goddammit. I just can't wait to finally take it, get a high score, and get it off my mind forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right, well things have been looking up with Christine somewhat. She doesn't ignore me at school anymore - in fact, we've been quite buddy-buddy lately. It'll be interesting to see where this goes I think, I might actually get the guts to tell her I like her..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i hope you can get stuff sorted out with your friend Daniel, it must be really hard. Probably the best thing you can do is tell someone. I know it sounds stupid, but she could have her life on the line, and even though she might be mad at you fo a while, it will be worth it if she lives. but whatever you do, just remember to let she know you really care about her, and look into her eyes and tell her she is beautiful. you may think that sounds weired, but it will probably help, even if only for a little.

about having someone dig up your past again, im in the same boat. its really hurting right now. maybe sometime in my life ill get around to telling someone..

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Concerned?

Originally posted by SoniqueX
    I'm concerned about automobiles, and the panic attacks I get from them. Because, I've been in 3 major accidents, that have almost taken my life away from me. I've sustained devastating injuries from the windshield. Solution? I'm gonna consult a mental therapist. Hopefully, in time, this anguish, will become a non-existent.
    Look on the bright side, you've cheated death three times.

I'm scared of elevators, and seeing the elevator fall in The X Files episode "The Ghost in the Machine" made it worse, I get the feeling that the elevators are going to fall when I get in. I'm just gonna keep using stairs or escalators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a fear of elevators as well Lt. Trevor, I think it might be ever since I saw the movie Speed for the first time years and years ago and there's that elevator scene, I think that's when I started disliking them. I use the stairs whenever I can. And although I'm scared of elevators I have been stuck in one and I didn't mind it, probably because I had good friends with me and we were able to laugh and have a good time. I'm just worried I'll get stuck in there on my own, or with people I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    I have a fear of elevators as well Lt. Trevor, I think it might be ever since I saw the movie Speed for the first time years and years ago and there's that elevator scene, I think that's when I started disliking them. I use the stairs whenever I can. And although I'm scared of elevators I have been stuck in one and I didn't mind it, probably because I had good friends with me and we were able to laugh and have a good time. I'm just worried I'll get stuck in there on my own, or with people I don't know.
    I got stuck in one once...being claustrophobic doesn't really help...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    I got stuck in one once...being claustrophobic doesn't really help...
    Yes, I am lucky I'm not claustrophobic, otherwise it wouldn't have been an enjoyable experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not exactly scared of small spaces, they just make me get REALLY dizzy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh ok, my mum is claustrophobic and she doesn't like small spaces because they're too restricting I guess, but I've never known someone to get dizzy from it, maybe from height but not claustophobia, so that's interesting.