Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At last, after being deprived of my beloved forum, I have returned Well, I wasn't exactly deprived, more like....myinternetwascutoffduetolatepayment..*ahem *

So, what'd I miss? Anything exciting happened? I missed you guys so much!! *hugs all Lea members* Feels so good to be back

EDIT: BTW, I was last online on my birthday, which was Tuesday. So, it's been almost a week since I last saw my people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well glad to see you're still active. ^^ I should be a lot more active after tomorrow when I do happen to return.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    EDIT: BTW, I was last online on my birthday, which was Tuesday. So, it's been almost a week since I last saw my people
    I AM NOT YOUR PEOPLE. I am a people upon myself. *sets up The People of Myself*

Errrrrrrrrrrm. Welcome?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I said ''people'' Sombolia, I didn't mean it that way But yeah, thanks guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gosh...my parents are fighting again, RIGHT NOW. I hate it so f*ckin much...God...It makes me want to scream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know how you feel, my parent's argue a lot too. My dad has a terrible temper. He started at me the other day for no reason. Proper fuming at me, I hadn't even done anything. *Rolls eyes*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry about that, Alli As for my dad, he doesn't have a short temper, he just doesn't listen, which peeves me so much...I hate it when people think they can read my mind or put words in my mouth, and he does that the most

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dad doesn't listen either...*sigh* My mom is so sick of him and yet she won't divorce him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are you sure you want that to happen? I mean, my mom gets pretty sick of my dad often--we all do, actually--but the last thing I want to happen is a divorce...I couldn't deal with that...they usually work out their issues, and I'm sure your parents can too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, i don't want them to divorce but it just for a while seemed like things would be so much easier that way. I mean, it's just weird to be around my dad now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sometimes you have to choose between what's right and what's easy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope your parents can work it out, Alli. But if it comes down to a divorce, it's not really that bad a thing to go through, atleast in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GAH I HATE MY LIFE. I hate my dad too. Last night my parents started fighting and my dad said that if she accuses him of doing nothing but eat sleep and sit on his but all day that that's a lie and so right when he was about to leave i ran out and screamed at him, "BUT THAT IS ALL YOU DO! ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR STUPID BUTT ALL DAY!" And i grabbed a towel and ran in the bathroom cause they started fighting again and i didn't want to hear it.
    And than in the shower i heard the door slam twice and than when i came out nobody was fighting. And than my brother came over and all three of them started fighting and my asshole of a dad is trying to blame the fact that he can't get better on US. He's so ****in selfish that he cant even take in his own actions and he says it's our ****in fault that he's doing so bad. He says all we are is negative and that WE are the people bringing him down and that we give him no support. HIM HIM HIM! Does he ever think about US. NEVER. Never does it come into his frickin mind that his daughter is extremely depressed, his wife is extremly depressed and his son is too. Does he ever think about that? NO cause it's all about him. I couldn't give a damn if he left for good right now. I'm probably gonna move in with my brother soon and i'm gonna go visit my sister in a town 500 miles away to get away from this hellhole. I'm scared we might move somewhere other than the town we're in cause my mom now just wants to sell the house as soon as possible. I think she might possibly leave him then...i dunno. We all are sick of my dad. Love is diminishing from my heart...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry you have to go through this, Alli. Things will get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    err. that's the same thing i say to my father
    hell yeah.. he's speechless when i say that
    sorry bout that alli
    but my trouble is end.. up Divorce which is im happy for it

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    awws, thats Sad Alli. I wish things will get better for you. My parents devorced when I was 5 and I never have seen my dad that often which is pity because I do think my dad is great person with a big heart and great sense of humour. Only thing I'm sick of is my dad telling me everytime I see him that he is sorry that he left like that and that he have been so stupid back then and everything. I mean he shouldn't be sorry, sinse after what happend I have got a little brother ( who lives with my mom and stepdad ) and a little sister ( who lives with my dad's ex girlfriend ) so he seriously shouldn't be sorry. I hope I never will end up in devorce in my marrage... that would be terrible.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My dad is the same way Alli! My family felt the same way living with him. (My mom, sister and I) But you might have to end up moving... That's what happened with our family. Once my parents got a divorce, my mom couldn't afford to stay here so we had to move... But even I though I didn't like moving, I liked so much not living with him.

(Now I am living with him to go to school though. x_x I don't like it, but it's so I can take animation courses, which aren't offered at any schools near my mom's house) It's a long story... But really I will be so happy when I am not living with him anymore.

Divorces are bad, but sometimes it's for the better. It's seriously a good thing my parents don't live together anymore... My dad got kind of violent once with my mom... My aunt even said that she thought they would kill each other if they had to live with each other any longer.... o_o Anyways I don't want to get into all that crap...

I just hope things will work out for you Alli.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dad is sometimes that way. He's always threatening us of leaving and stuff. He also threatens on getting a divorce from my mum. This is especially when he's in a bad mood and it's just after something has gone off between the family. He has arguments with my mum a lot of the time and some of the things he says kinda upsets her. He's not like this all the time though. As I said, he's only like this when he's in a real bad mood (which isn't an uncommon thing.) Yeah, he gets angry pretty damn easily. >.<

Either way, I hope things work out for you. My parents are still together at the present time though so it hasn't really gone too far yet.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know what sucks?....Life. Life blows...

Sometimes I wish Life was a person and I could just plow my fist through it's head and just watch it bleed to death...Who's With Me?...