Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Concerned?

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I been member sense October 2003 and I know the place gets active and inactive at the times, I don't really worry about the place shutting down and I wonder who are they as Mufasa told me 3 years ago that he has no interes in shutting down this place even if he doesn't come here and even if he does due the financial situation the server can be still kept on by donating, so I doubt this place going to shut down.. and what comes to older member leaving, people get on with their lives but I still dare to say there is still a lot old members around.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I remember "having"' to read about 500 new posts almost every day when I checked back in the morning.

Things change, some people were young when they joined and have other things to do now.
    People change.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    concerned of my self, i gotta go to the hospital now to have some 'minor' surgery.... ...wish and prayer are welcomed .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you are definately in my prayers and such, Fendi. take care

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi
    concerned of my self, i gotta go to the hospital now to have some 'minor' surgery.... ...wish and prayer are welcomed .
    My thoughts are with you, man...Don't let them take any of those essential organs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope you get better soon Fendi and don't chase any nurses..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nurses? Actually I was quite embarrassed when they looking at my hairy @$S *blush*...
    they try to put me to fall asleep but i'm too strong for the medicine .. and now I feel drowsy

EDIT

The type of operation are colonoscope so there's nothing to worry about... except for my @$S >.>
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dad has those every 2 years. He's managed fine and he's has his disease for 22 years. You may have something similar to him. He has to take about 30 tablets a day and needs good access to a toilet everyday. When I remember the name of the darn disease I'll tell you >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im a bit concerned about the SAS flights .. <.<;;

they're uberclose to get into a strike (is that the name?) now and im travelling with em in 12 hours .. i hope nothing happens before then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dyani
    My dad has those every 2 years. He's managed fine and he's has his disease for 22 years. You may have something similar to him. He has to take about 30 tablets a day and needs good access to a toilet everyday. When I remember the name of the darn disease I'll tell you >.<
    *shock*... Least the doctor don't tell the death date. My Doctor said I'm gonna die around 30 or 35....
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well he is 55 now so... Oo' Go figure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually I have many things to worry about, there's lot of things in my mind currently. On saturday the doc said that I am physically fine but my mental aren't straight at the moment. Thanks to the doctor they try to seek psychiatrist to cure my mental problem. Right now the doctor said that I am nearly Anorexic because.... I still don't know what cause of my eating habits but I am completely depressed and stress over this situation, even though I'm not anorexic I lose my weight around 10 KG in two weeks, A lot worse than the last time I had this gastric problem. Every time I had a conversation with my dad my head easily explode and spark an argument. Over all I don't know what cause of this pain and this stress and all I know that I'm gonna seek help on this matter.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group