Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Sorry to hear it, But so am I (: I'm really glad that you are okay Tiikeri ^_^ Glad to hear you're alright.. And i'm sorry to hear that you are going through a lot of stress right now ..

@ Pnt - What do you mean? I'm sorry to hear you're sad... But are you saying that you are sad or your brain is hurting or paining ? ...
    I'm saying what I said, I'm depressed, but I may not be able to say depressed, because clinical depression is the result of a chemical inbalance in the brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh I'm sorry x.X Why are you depressed, Is something going on? I can talk with you on MSN If you want.. Or here... What ever the case, I'm here to listen ^^..

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well.. the exam come near im really depressed.. i always do something stupid alot lately.. like singing out loud
    it's strange that sometime i like depression, kind of, i have no feeling at all. like im not afraid of death while im depressed
    but after the exam im okay
    and another thing im sosiophobia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi
    well.. the exam come near im really depressed.. i always do something stupid alot lately.. like singing out loud
    it's strange that sometime i like depression, kind of, i have no feeling at all. like im not afraid of death while im depressed
    but after the exam im okay
    and another thing im sosiophobia
    Talk to me, Fendi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, I'm a little down right now too - I sorta, like someone.. but I have no clue how to tell them. =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Heh, I'm a little down right now too - I sorta, like someone.. but I have no clue how to tell them. =/
    Them ? Anyway, normally starting off with some small talk might help as a preface. Then try and lead from there, that's probably not much or enough help, but ...

GL! = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am worried about my self
    everytime i sleep i easily get nightmare..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nightmares....try reading something happy or think about something that makes you happy whilsy trying to go to sleep.

Somby-wait until the time you think is right, though i do suggest telling them at some point, preferably soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know how you feel. But you'll know the right time. True promise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I suggest the direct approach...I would say something like...I'm single. You're Single. Let's say we get married...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah but see Roog, this person isn't single. :P

Either way.. thanks for the advice guys.. ^^;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...That makes it a little more complicated...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now, what I'm about to post, many of you probably can't do anything to help. So it will go un-noticed. Then what's the use? Well, I feel like I'm getting it out, so let's move on.

My mother, works hours and hours at WAL-MART every day. When she comes home, she gives attention to a newborn baby. Lemme clue you. My 22 year old sister christina was kicked out because of her behaviour, then she came back with her husband and first child, with the intention of paying our mother and waiting for a good home to find. Pbbbbt. Decent people shouldn't live here. They'd be happier someplace else. That's how i feel. So she has another child. I help watch feed clean with all the goodness in my hart. I'm talked to like she's the Nazi guard and I'm some prisoner half the time. I'm always in her way. I didn't do good enough. She's my "pretdn mother" day in and out. When my mom comes home, I'd like to talk to her about ym day, to say hi and "How was your day?" She sits down with the baby. Or she's too tired when she comes home. That pisses me off. She just wants me outta the way. My dad mumbles and grumbles, that's he's not loved. Pop off. I'm sick and tired of the gripping my folks do. He tells me, "I can't take my wife out, because I got two kids at home!!!!" And other thins that make me wanna just go postal.

Then things like school. I got banned from Bible because I talked about Judahs killing Jesus. Nothing satanic, I was talking about love and judgement and how Judas lacked the "love" part.

And how the love of my life is never around. Never here, always busy. I pray for him, I really care for him and sometimes I cry. I don't think it'll last. Why should it. I can provide nothing but words. I'm useless. Moving on.

I'm told I'm ungratefull, and that I need to stop acting like a child by my brother in law who is dwelling in MY home. I have to stay upstairs until 4 PM every day, so they can dwell in the livings room with their babies. I love them, to death. But I don't want this between us. I am so tired, angry and upset, and I just need help I think.
    What do I do? I keep working with the prison guard sister, and the tired mother, and the angry father? I just want it to end. I want to get out. But there's nothing out there either.

Does anyone have any helpful advice? Or am I just really helpless. And useless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First off, you are not useless Utora....

Have you explained this to your family? Try talking to them about it. And be forceful, if they say something like "I'm busy," "or in just a moment." Pursue(sp?) them, make sure you are heard.

all the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that, Utora...My only advice would be to tough it out. Things wont be like that forever and all. Sometimes the best time to sit and talk with someone is when they're relaxing...try to talk to them then. But not when they first get home or they're busy and all...then you'll just get yelled at and all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh* Utora, I know that feeling. You feel as if your whole family is falling apart, or you want to talk to someone, but no one will listen. From your posts, it sounds as if you have a large family like I do. Chances are, at least one of them will listen. Make them listen. Just please don't do anything you'll regret like I did. You'll come through, trust me. And remember, everyone else is going through something. They'll want someone to talk to as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I've taken yalls advice. Unfortunately, fists were involved.
    My sister told me to turn the light off in the back room, as if I werte mentaly retarded and handicapped. I did and told her to ease up, please.
    Then when my mother came down 10 min.s following, she asked my sister, "Is that laundry going upstairs?"
    [There was MT. CLOTHES on the couch that my moms likes to sit on, so she was simply asking]
    And my sister popped off with attitude to her and said, "I'll get it the f*** outta here shortly!"
    I was like, in my head, "Okeeday, that's your mother. How bout' we dance in the sixth sided ring of fire?"
    So my sister Chris says, "It's like you act as if I'm not doing it fast enough-" And I let her finish before I said, "Well, now you know how it feels, when I didn't turn that back light off." And I didn't say it with a tone to make her pissed, I was just informing her that I've got feelings too. Then Chris says, "Well yeah LEX I don't care" And I was like, "Exactly. You have no regard for anyone else, not even your own mother. You were kicked out once because of it, and you're headin' down the same road."
    So she ran over grabbed my arm, lobbed me twice in the back of my head and thens tormed off after my mom hollered her name for beating me.
    I couldn't hit her back becuase i love her too much, and I was in awe. So now Chris stays off my back, and my mom doesn't know what to do. I don't go downstairs hardly at all, period. It keeps me in fit shape.

Some peeps, like a zoo At least I'm back in Germany now! I get to live with my uber awesome bro, who ummm, doesn't hit me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that things weren't going so well for you Utora at your place, I hope you can sort things out.

And you said you were living with your brother, that's good also, it will be a good chance to get a break from your family, especially after what happened. It might give people the chance to cool down a bit. I do hope you can sort it out though, because it sucks when you're constantly being ignored, but like the others said, try and talk to somebody about it, tell them how you really feel. Best of luck Utora.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In case anyone hasn't been able to tell.. I've been going through a bit of "down time" recently, at least online.. however I think it's just formt he stress of school and all So if I do anything stupid or things that doesn't sound like me.. feel free to pull me aside and explain it to me, it will be much appreciated :E

A personal message; thanks Nathalie for not listening to what I said that one time, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, I know what you mean

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu